Qwerty7890q

Jul 5, 2023
On the units menu, select a unit, use item, use the skill tome.
And when one of your units learns it, Lana can automatically use it from the change skill menu.
Thanks but i mean can i make them learn any skill i want like Lana or they can only learn through skill books? Oh and pls help me with the seal monster thing

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Thanks but i mean can i make them learn any skill i want like Lana or they can only learn through skill books? Oh and pls help me with the seal monster thing
define seal monster thing.

Units learn skills by levelling but can learn skills they normally can't through books.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
It's capture them you and make them your allies you moron
no need to call others morons, if you are wondering about the seal ability being able to be given to regular monsters it's a hard no unless you mod the game, other than that you can change many skills per level brackets up to 99 then it's only via books.

Qwerty7890q

Jul 5, 2023
No need to get hostile.
Let me reword it: What about it do you need help with.
I'm sorry for being mean and the rate to capture them is like too LOW.It's depend on your Hit the higher your Hit is the more higher rate for you to capture them but my god the magic swordman girl have so much Hit and i can't capture her for the CG

Qwerty7890q

Jul 5, 2023
no need to call others morons, if you are wondering about the seal ability being able to be given to regular monsters it's a hard no unless you mod the game, other than that you can change many skills per level brackets up to 99 then it's only via books.
I have no problem capture normal monsters but the boss is just a pain like their Hit is always higher than me even i like 5 lvl higher than them and yeah i'm talking about the magic swordman girl that girl have like 73 Hit everytime i try to capture her but my Hit always return to 0 and idk why

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
I'm sorry for being mean and the rate to capture them is like too LOW.It's depend on your Hit the higher your Hit is the more higher rate for you to capture them but my god the magic swordman girl have so much Hit and i can't capture her for the CG
Ah ok then. To increase seal capture rate you need to capture a LOT of enemies. Replay old levels with a lot of enemies and just seal as many as possible. Doesn't matter how strong they are. (the hard mode stage with infinite worms is a good level once your strong enough). Also doing so is good for harvesting points to customize Lana in her unique menu.

Edit: Also Hit is just hit chance, if you're at 0 that means your attack will always miss, which usually means a few things: Enemy has too much hp, Enemy is immune to seal, or your seal level is too low.

Last edited:

Qwerty7890q

Jul 5, 2023
Ah ok then. To increase seal capture rate you need to capture a LOT of enemies. Replay old levels with a lot of enemies and just seal as many as possible. Doesn't matter how strong they are. (the hard mode stage with infinite worms is a good level once your strong enough). Also doing so is good for harvesting points to customize Lana in her unique menu.

Edit: Also Hit is just hit chance, if you're at 0 that means your attack will always miss, which usually means a few things: Enemy has too much hp, Enemy is immune to seal, or your seal level is too low.
I understand how to increase Lana things in the units menu but there are another problem i'm too strong for normal lvl and hard is just a nighmare because enemies can kill all of my girls in just...one or two skill...God this gonna be a long grind

AntonelloH_Official

Apr 6, 2024
I have no problem capture normal monsters but the boss is just a pain like their Hit is always higher than me even i like 5 lvl higher than them and yeah i'm talking about the magic swordman girl that girl have like 73 Hit everytime i try to capture her but my Hit always return to 0 and idk why
You can’t capture the magic swordman girl in the first encounter with her (the open field desert).
You can only capture her in a later encounter where she stand in front of a ruined temple

Last edited:

Qwerty7890q

Jul 5, 2023
You can’t capture the magic swirdman girl in the first encounter with her (the open field desert).
You can only capture her in a later encounter where she stand in front of a ruined temple
How the hell am i supposed to know that?The game didn't even talk about that. Thanks pal you are a life saver

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
Using the guide is definitely recommended, the only real drawback to the game is you can absolutely miss out on much content if you don't use the guide or know what you're doing. Entire characters, storylines, and some sick loot. But honestly if you're willing to do a blind run I'd say its worth going for a complete round 2, or as complete as you can depending on choices.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Qwerty7890q

Qwerty7890q

Jul 5, 2023
It's me again sorry for bother you guy again but i need help so i reached 6-6 stage and don't know how to defeat Lemur,the guide say i just need to use Lana upgrade form and kill him will be easy but the problem here is i had miss that thing...so am i screwed? please i had replay this fucking stage like 10 times

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
It's me again sorry for bother you guy again but i need help so i reached 6-6 stage and don't know how to defeat Lemur,the guide say i just need to use Lana upgrade form and kill him will be easy but the problem here is i had miss that thing...so am i screwed? please i had replay this fucking stage like 10 times
The guide in the start of the thread has all the strategies for every mission.

Qwerty7890q

Jul 5, 2023
The guide in the start of the thread has all the strategies for every mission.
I know but the problem here is i had miss the event for Lana upgrade form so i don't have her cure awakening form and i couldn't deal any damage to Lemur even it's magic or physical attack

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Yeah unfortunately that's one of the big issues of this game: missable stuff.
A new game might be necessary, but at least you can keep your seal level so getting through the game will be faster.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Qwerty7890q

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
You arent necessarily screwed, you could get a save and transfer their Lana onto yours. IIRC the method is in the thread somewhere but you set your team of the characters you want to transfer (on the donor save, in this case someone elses lana) save the game, then start a mission, doesnt matter which could just do 1-1. Once youre in a mission still on the donor save pause the game, click config and go all the way to the bottom there should be an option that looks like this 1713961613922.png
click it and hit ok, it will take you to the main menu. Next load the save of the game you are wanting to transfer to. The character should be the version that you had on the other save. This works on anyone but both saves HAVE to have the characters already for it to work, you can use this same method to transfer items between saves also. super handy for playing through the game multiple times. hope you get it sorted. Also here's one of my saves, with a level 60's lana with the ability so you dont have to go through the thread looking for one

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes