Qwerty7890q

Jul 5, 2023
You arent necessarily screwed, you could get a save and transfer their Lana onto yours. IIRC the method is in the thread somewhere but you set your team of the characters you want to transfer (on the donor save, in this case someone elses lana) save the game, then start a mission, doesnt matter which could just do 1-1. Once youre in a mission still on the donor save pause the game, click config and go all the way to the bottom there should be an option that looks like this View attachment 3570255
click it and hit ok, it will take you to the main menu. Next load the save of the game you are wanting to transfer to. The character should be the version that you had on the other save. This works on anyone but both saves HAVE to have the characters already for it to work, you can use this same method to transfer items between saves also. super handy for playing through the game multiple times. hope you get it sorted. Also here's one of my saves, with a level 60's lana with the ability so you dont have to go through the thread looking for one
Thanks for your help but most of my save have miss the event for Lana upgrade so i guess i will have to start a new one and use this method to speedrun to that part

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
Thanks for your help but most of my save have miss the event for Lana upgrade so i guess i will have to start a new one and use this method to speedrun to that part
That works too, but the upgrade event just gives you an ability so I don't think you HAVE to have done it yourself as long as she has the ability in her kit, it'd be interesting to see for sure

• Red Heart
Reactions: Qwerty7890q

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
In the Unit Stats, what does the STR value mean?
It's under the LV/NEXT stats, above LOVE.

It shows values like 0/9 or 0/36, I'd never noticed it until now.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
In the Unit Stats, what does the STR value mean?
It's under the LV/NEXT stats, above LOVE.

It shows values like 0/9 or 0/36, I'd never noticed it until now.
I believe that's the "sacrifice" limit. Its an endgame thing you can do to strengthen units.
Naturally strong units have a lower cap and weak units have a higher cap.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Huh
Maybe then I can make the Leech usable, she's level 44 and has half the attack stat of the lvl 40 Banshee, plus no defenses or magic or anything else

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
The real meme is making the cattle slime you got at the start a literal god, I'm pretty sure it has infinite capacity. Only downside is even with boots it's slow AF lol

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Is there a way to remove a passive skill from a unit? I got a bit overexcited with being able to get them through cheats (this is my second playthrough) and now I have a busted ogre with pierce that I feel guilty about using.

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
Is there a way to remove a passive skill from a unit? I got a bit overexcited with being able to get them through cheats (this is my second playthrough) and now I have a busted ogre with pierce that I feel guilty about using.
I dont think so, be careful adding passives you may regret later on especially on your unique characters

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Well it's not that big a deal, it's OP but I mostly beat the game already.
I tried the enhancement function, but I have no idea how it works.
Sacrificed a bunch of monsters on the leech, but the STR values seem glitched out, the font changed.
Some monsters like the very weak leech have 0/1, others 0/199. I couldn't get the leech to gain even a single stat point.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes