Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Am enjoying the game. Grid combat is always my favorite and preferred battle style. Kinda wish there was an easy cheat method though. Or like a save editor or something. Or maybe a currency/exp modifier option. I can't do the whole "mess with the files" thing.
Use cheat engine during any deployment to change the EXP gained before the end of the battle, to lvl up the curse power just grind the lvl 1 mission on hardcore, you need to catch about ~480 to get a lvl 48 curse power, with that you get about a 100% capture rate.

Bebaz

Apr 10, 2021
Things I'd like to ask and know please?
Max character level?
Max sex stats?
Is there an auto battle mode?
I keep seeing equipment. But they don't do anything.
Also what is the love percentage in the items menu?
Also what is bond mean? In the stats menu at the top right.
How to tell what day of the week it is? The strip place keeps saying only weekends.
And why are days being counted? Will I miss stuff?

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Max character level?
Max sex stats?
How to tell what day of the week it is? The strip place keeps saying only weekends.
To answer what I can
Not all items are equipment. Some can be gifted to raise bond with characters. When bond reaches 100 you might get a special item, and some characters unlock a special scene. Its good to get bond to 100 for the special units.

Days being counted only affect your rating at the end of the game if you care about that sort of thing.

Reactions: Bebaz

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Max character level?
Max sex stats?
Jeeeeeezzzuuuuus, you should read the guide posted on the beginning.
There is no auto battle, you can skip turn and let the enemy move but you have to prepare for anything.
You have to equip items on the character tab.
The strip club opens every 7 days, go to google and search for multiples on seven.
Bond is love
100%love means getting a gift from the mate, on the guide, you can see what are you going to get.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Wait, the dev still working on this, I remember played the game a few years ago, and thought it already finished.
The original finished version was the first chapter. 2 chapters were added since. For all intents and purposes the game can be considered finished, but there is still some work being done on it from what I've heard around.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes