Foreeever

Jul 14, 2021
Does anybody happen to know how Steams regional restriction for Germany works when one travels to, e.g., the Netherlands? Would it be possible to buy the game there while on a mobile? It's especially frustrating in this games' case but just generally it's insane that a western, first world, country has restricted access to the steam shop -.-
And I haven't found a way around it yet, as they apparently have the time and resources to mess with the wishlisting on SteamDB but not to implement a system that makes it difficult for minors to buy age restricted games on the store.
either activate via steam key or get it gifted from outside of germany still work as an workaround for the banned adult games in germany

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
either activate via steam key or get it gifted from outside of germany still work as an workaround for the banned adult games in germany
Aye, well, sadly I don't really have anyone I'd ask to gift me this sort of game. But it's good to know a key would work still. Thank you for the reply.

Jul 24, 2021
This game seems to be the focal point of all of my most favorite tags ever like 2dcg, Futa on Female and Futa on Futa and no Futa on male. Is it a dream come true? Or is it just fantasy? If its fantasy, I want to be stuck in it, and If its a reality, I wish for all the best things to the Devs so that they cna create the best game with Futa Protagonist with purely Futa on Female and Futa on Futa content.
Not saying i dont agree with you but dont you realize how cringe you sound?

Reactions: GreenChicken

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FutariuumsGate-0.40Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

returner

Sep 2, 2023
Dev, You did a really good job overhauling a lot of the stuff here.
Content wise it is a bit thin but understandble.
Keep it up !

Reactions: IAmAB

jamesbond1234

Jun 15, 2017
The battles feel very slow. Slay the spire has instant card feedback, and its really needed.
The limiting factor should be as fast as i can click the cards.

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes