4.80 star(s) 32 Votes

returner

Sep 2, 2023
anyone know games like this so hard to find good futa protag games
ummm .. Panacea is kind of Futa Protag? But the VNs pretty good story wise.
I would say Red Room but that game should be called Blue Balls instead.
The thickening? Nah that closed down long ago.
A house in the desert? or Futa Dungeon or Futa Fantasy ? no. Not enough content.
Confusion has good content and story.
Having a hard time is same.
Going Over is good too.

I could tell you more but why not find them out yourself?
Go to the Latest Updates and Filter the List by the tags you like.
Futa/Trans Protagonist has like 415 entries.

no one here

May 15, 2017
ummm .. Panacea is kind of Futa Protag? But the VNs pretty good story wise.
I would say Red Room but that game should be called Blue Balls instead.
The thickening? Nah that closed down long ago.
A house in the desert? or Futa Dungeon or Futa Fantasy ? no. Not enough content.
Confusion has good content and story.
Having a hard time is same.
Going Over is good too.

I could tell you more but why not find them out yourself?
Go to the Latest Updates and Filter the List by the tags you like.
Futa/Trans Protagonist has like 415 entries.
because you cant see what they look like and i am not opening over 400 of them easier to ask people for good ones

Bird_of_Iron

Mar 7, 2023
because you cant see what they look like and i am not opening over 400 of them easier to ask people for good ones
most likely you have already played the best ones you can find here: but 'eres a list

https://f95zone.to/threads/futagenesis-unveiled-v0-06-2-tessaxyz.130936/ : Played it, Not bad

https://f95zone.to/threads/futariuums-gate-v0-2-gloomywasher.169547/ : Never played it, good art tho...

https://f95zone.to/threads/juicy-futa-v0-21-0-juicy-eliot.67941/ : Art is not my favorite but futa protag

https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-38-2-majalis.1643/ : Art is one of the best but murky to your tastes

https://f95zone.to/threads/degrees-of-lewdity-v0-4-3-3-vrelnir.20259/ : Again bot sure if its to your taste but may like it may not

https://f95zone.to/threads/trials-in-tainted-space-0-9-079-fenoxo.469/
https://f95zone.to/threads/corruption-of-champions-ii-v0-6-26-savin-salamander-studios.11371/ Text Based Character Creators
https://f95zone.to/threads/broken-dreams-correctional-center-v0-1-0-rahimew.158801/

returner

Sep 2, 2023
I liked Futariums's gate ...
Tales of androgyny is femboy. unless we're talking about Urka and the rest - I believe we're looking for futa protags.

Fair. but you can look at the reviews too! I have given you the name of the ones I liked. Hopefully you get something good soon!

Arod1230

Feb 5, 2023
Excellent job on the game so far! Day 1 is already down and i cant wait for more. Two questions, first is how many days would you say the game will be if you had to guess? The second being, would you consider putting cumburps in later scenarios? Might make for some interesting moments lol

Reactions: ScarletGames

ScarletGames

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2023
Around 30 days, maybe more if I find the need to add some new interesting characters along the way. I'm really taking this game a step at a time. Teachers, neighbors and so on, will pop up when it's their turn to make an entrance.
And some days in the game will be lengthier than the current one though, so I can't really tell when this game will end.

Also, adding what you just mentioned depends on the right moment. I'll think about it, but no guarantees. This kind of thing is a bit tricky to make look convincing in the studio at the moment. But I'll might add it if I'm able to figure something out.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Around 30 days, maybe more if I find the need to add some new interesting characters along the way. I'm really taking this game a step at a time. Teachers, neighbors and so on, will pop up when it's their turn to make an entrance.
And some days in the game will be lengthier than the current one though, so I can't really tell when this game will end.

Also, adding what you just mentioned depends on the right moment. I'll think about it, but no guarantees. This kind of thing is a bit tricky to make look convincing in the studio at the moment. But I'll might add it if I'm able to figure something out.
I read what your plans are for future games and they are not particularly attractive to me. It's a shame, because you definitely have the talent to fill the empty niche of a game developer with a futa protagonist and an excellent netori, but oh well. I'll enjoy this game while it's lasts. :HideThePain:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
On the NTR path it's pretty clear that nothing's happened between her and Ollie. Sure they like each other, that's clear from both of them but neither of them has made a move, not even kissing. That's BSS, Ollie liked her first but he did nothing to make her his, he just expected it to magically happen out of nowhere, and same thing from Hana's side too.
BSS literally translates into "Even though I loved her first". which is where the cuck loved her first but was not in a romantic relationship with her.

They explicitly planned to give each other their virginity. proof:
Capture.PNG
In depravity path after raping Hana she says "I made plans with ollie, I wanted him to be my first".
So
A. she explicitly saving herself for ollie.
B. she explicitly "made plans" with ollie. meaning they talked about it with words and both agreed that they will give each other their virginities at a later date. (maybe on marriage? maybe on graduation? who knows)

BSS is usually one sided attraction, or less commonly BSS is where a misunderstanding occurs and both thinks the other is not interested. Or are afraid of ruining their friendship or some other explanation.

Not when a couple is dating and explicitly discussing plans for a romantic deflowering. That is NTR not BSS.

Last edited:

Kalson

Jun 27, 2021
I really don't understand the real plot of the NTR path and the depravity path
Is ntr path's story going to revolve around, like other games, futa protagonist pursuing other girls with love and sex?
And the depravity path is that the futa protagonist will rape girls and corrupt them ( like Netori ) ? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I really don't understand the real plot of the NTR path and the depravity path
Is ntr path's story going to revolve around, like other games, futa protagonist pursuing other girls with love and sex?
And the depravity path is that the futa protagonist will rape girls and corrupt them ( like Netori ) ? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Both paths are Netori (for now).
The difference is whether you are a seducer or a rapist.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I don't like futa, I don't really understand the appeal of a woman with a penis and most of the time, I think that's a waste to add male genitalia to a woman. This being said, I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by this game, the main character looking that good really helping in that matter.

Keep up the good work dev.

Lacinnor

Aug 9, 2019
I don't like futa, I don't really understand the appeal of a woman with a penis and most of the time, I think that's a waste to add male genitalia to a woman. This being said, I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by this game, the main character looking that good really helping in that matter.

Well I really like women so I rather have two of them fucking instead of a man and a woman. One women having a dick makes me relate better to the feeling because I am a guy. And futa women in games like these are insanely horny all the time which I really like.

Nov 24, 2018

Futa is just extremely lifelike strap-on

4.80 star(s) 32 Votes