4.80 star(s) 32 Votes
Jul 4, 2017
I mean man's let some rando bimbo shit talk his girl and tries to play it off like he didn't see shit more then enough justified to me. If you can't defend your woman you shouldn't have one
Now we are talking a bit more still doesn't have the punch of getting her out of a toxic relationship with an insecure asshole but it's good enough

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I mean man's let some rando bimbo shit talk his girl and tries to play it off like he didn't see shit more then enough justified to me. If you can't defend your woman you shouldn't have one
Even beyond that, he's got a horny sex goddess who's completely in love with him as his childhood friend that's he's been in love with forever and home boys too much of a pussy to even hold her hand let alone make a move on her. He just flat out doesn't deserve her on any level. The only shame here is that Oli apparently isn't gonna get turned into the little girl he acts like with a superior futa dick up his bitchy little ass.

Jul 4, 2017
Futagenesis: Unveiled, Futanari Alchemist Triss, Futanari Remedies, Inner Growth, Most stuff from Puppetmaster (though they are just movies or interactive movies but still good, Rise of the White Flower, Futa's World of NTR, Juicy Futa

Hope there is something you like
Futa on futa only ?if Vn or sandbox the better

Jul 4, 2017
"Netorare is optional" "So we can avoid netorare"
I swear some people think everything relating to netorare is in another language.
Yes, it's avoidable. If you want to avoid non consent then play the NTR (netori) path, depravity path is a rape path. NTR path is type 1 netori where you're seducing and corrupting the heroine, depravvity path is type 2 netori where you're raping and corrupting the heroine.
No shit Sherlock , if you call it Ntr path who might think people could get confused

Reactions: harem.king
Jul 4, 2017
I don't like futa, I don't really understand the appeal of a woman with a penis and most of the time, I think that's a waste to add male genitalia to a woman. This being said, I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by this game, the main character looking that good really helping in that matter.

Keep up the good work dev.
Well I am more into male on futa but I like futa on futa and futa on female the variety I don't like is the futa on male but I understand you I despised futa in general for years but tastes change

Jul 4, 2017
Well I really like women so I rather have two of them fucking instead of a man and a woman. One women having a dick makes me relate better to the feeling because I am a guy. And futa women in games like these are insanely horny all the time which I really like.
I won't spoil it for you but you would find out one day .......

• Haha
Reactions: TsubameYui
Jul 4, 2017
Bold words from someone who doesn't even read the first post :rolleyes:
* This is a Futanari, NTR and Femdom VN. Driven by Netori, Netorare will be avoidable.
I read the first post dude but it's not the first not the last time a first post means nothing because devs does otherwise so I ask for reassurance from people that have played it already

Jul 4, 2017
Even beyond that, he's got a horny sex goddess who's completely in love with him as his childhood friend that's he's been in love with forever and home boys too much of a pussy to even hold her hand let alone make a move on her. He just flat out doesn't deserve her on any level. The only shame here is that Oli apparently isn't gonna get turned into the little girl he acts like with a superior futa dick up his bitchy little ass.
I am not into the last part but I get the feeling

Team Fireborne

Dec 12, 2023
Now I can live out my fantasy of being a busty blonde with a large dick that fucks other people regardless of their relationship status. Or perhaps because of their relationship status.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Well I really like women so I rather have two of them fucking instead of a man and a woman. One women having a dick makes me relate better to the feeling because I am a guy. And futa women in games like these are insanely horny all the time which I really like.
...Are you me? XD

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
FutasWorldOfNTR-1.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: boriello

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
im not seeing some of the screenshots posted, are those from old versions? there really isnt much & the few choices you have dont make much difference aside from dialogue

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
im not seeing some of the screenshots posted, are those from old versions? there really isnt much & the few choices you have dont make much difference aside from dialogue
One choice at the very beginning actually splits the game into two extremely different routes, with wildly different scenes. Basically, you have a corruption by seduction route, and a corruption by rape route.

Reactions: sabadongelov
4.80 star(s) 32 Votes