4.80 star(s) 32 Votes

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Nothing wrong with being open about your own sexual orientation, I just meant that there is no reason to go around policing other peoples sexual orientation (as long as they don't insist on taging/labeling wrong based on their personal views, for instance, a game containing a trap being fucked in the ass by a man should have the tags gay and anal, not the tags straight and vaginal just because the dev defines the trap as a woman and his ass as his "boypussy").
It should have the tag trap and anal. From the tag rules
  • Gay [Any sex act between two or more males. Not applicable to content involving transgender or futanari characters.]
If they're a fem then it ain't gay. I'm attracted to femboys, traps and transgender women, I'm not attracted to men. You can argue that sexuality is on a spectrum which I'm not strictly on one end of but nobody can tell me that I'm bi. Heteroflexible at the most.

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
anyone know how many new scenes in the current the update? I've downloaded the previous version so i was wondering if i should download the current version or wait for the next update or so.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Trap is by definition not futanari. I wouldn't call a trap a trans woman, because if that's what she is, I would call her a trans woman, not a trap. But I guess that a trap theoretically could be a trans woman. However, that is kind of a moot point, as this is how trap is defined in very same tag rules you just cited:

"Trap: Usually men in women's clothing, but may also be the other way around."

So, unless the trap is a woman dressed like a man, any sex a trap has with a man in a game means the game should be taged with gay.

If they're a fem then it ain't gay. I'm attracted to femboys, traps and transgender women, I'm not attracted to men. You can argue that sexuality is on a spectrum which I'm not strictly on one end of but nobody can tell me that I'm bi. Heteroflexible at the most.
I don't really care how you define yourself. You do you, mate. :)

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
I hope the plot would stay like this, nothing complicated or dev gonna abandon the game. (Btw, i really like the animation quality and its really good as it is) :coffee:

Nov 24, 2018
I know what you mean I do but it's okay there is nothing wrong liking dicks I understand that you don't like the package the majority come with but that's okay It's still doesn't make it less gay so welcome to the bisexual club
I'm bi, myself.
I just like to throw around the "fellas. Is it gay to have sex with a woman as a man." around this thing

Nov 24, 2018
"if fucking traps were straight, then more straight people would be fucking traps."

I would wager that the percentage of gay and bi men who find the idea of fucking a trap arousing is waaaay higher than the percentage of straight men who do the same. In fact, I'd even go as far as saying that a man who is aroused by the idea of fucking a trap at the very least is bi.

Not that it matters. Who cares what sexual oriention other people have?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021

Oh the F95 tag game...

The biggest problem I see is that goal of the tags is two-fold, to help people find content they like and to help people avoid content they dont like. Now, this may seem so obvious and, "duh" but the end result is that this is more ruled by fear.

So, the [gay] tag ends up being mostly for people who are afraid of seeing anything gay and they want it applied to what *they* consider gay.

Now, if someone was a stictly gay man, would *this* game really appeal to them? I am not seeing it (for what my non-gay opinion matters.)

The tag police always get an eye roll from me because I believe tags should ONLY be to help a person find what you like, not cater to their insecurities.

If accidentally seeing something that "you consider gay" traumatizes you... you have other issues to get over and that is not the fault/problem of other people.

ps- i need to shut the fuck up and stop sharing this stuff... no good will come from this... *click post reply*

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
Still unplayable for joiplay? Any idea when it will be?
get public beta from joiplay patreon. it works
EDIT: here's a link
extra for rpgm games:

Last edited:

BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
Ngl not too keen on the idea of adding more futas, i mean, who are they going to fuck ? will they have their own partners or will they touch the mc's future fleshlights (aka mother, sister, gf and 2 gyarus) ? sharing is not caring

2745-peeporiot.gif

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Ngl not too keen on the idea of adding more futas, i mean, who are they going to fuck ? will they have their own partners or will they touch the mc's future fleshlights (aka mother, sister, gf and 2 gyarus) ? sharing is not caring

View attachment 3183802
The game's gonna feature netorare as a consequence to bad decisions. So probably futa NTR given the whole name and theme of the game. Probably also going to be futa on futa content. There's also a short little infographic of another futa describing their arousal issues, mostly just to show that MC has a massive PP and an uncontrollably high libido even by futa standards.
Game also has a future harem tag so I wouldn't worry about the content you're not going to be playing for. No point sweating over the minority of content that will feature other futas.

4.80 star(s) 32 Votes