4.80 star(s) 32 Votes

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I enjoyed the update but i kinda don't see the point in splitting the game into two paths, the depravity path felt pretty similar to the Netori path, i mean, i can see the difference, but it's so minor i just don't really think it's enough of a difference to double the dev time and half the progress rate for each path. Am i missing something? Will the paths really start to diverge later and if so, what's the actual content type down each path? What will separate them in terms of tags?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutasWorldOfNtr-1.1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: boriello

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
Great VN so far. The only complaint I have is that there isnt enough build up to the sexual content. Like with hana, two minutes after shes introduced you're already making out with her and by the end of the school day you're powerfucking her in a closet lol. Usually these games have too much of a slow burn but this one is too fast, but if it slowed down just a bit the pacing would be perfect.

Last edited:

ScarletGames

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2023
Do you have any plans to release the latest version for Android?
I've been exploring options to make the game compatible with joiplay. The reason being, I noticed android builds tend to come with various problems on some devices; problems that I'm incapable of resolving at the moment. Leading me to exercise caution in tampering with this particular avenue at all.
In my attempt to address this, I've also tried reaching out to seasoned individuals, including figures like Ghost, to potentially develop an Android build for the game. Regrettably, all my appeals have been met with refusals, due to a distaste for the genre of the game (which is perfectly understandable.)
In time, android players will certainly be able to access this content as well. But I'm afraid I cannot place a timeframe on that right now.

ScarletGames

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2023
I enjoyed the update but i kinda don't see the point in splitting the game into two paths, the depravity path felt pretty similar to the Netori path, i mean, i can see the difference, but it's so minor i just don't really think it's enough of a difference to double the dev time and half the progress rate for each path. Am i missing something? Will the paths really start to diverge later and if so, what's the actual content type down each path? What will separate them in terms of tags?

I'm on board with you about how jumping into this might turn out to be just extra work. But we're already knee-deep in the depravity path, so no turning back now. I'm going to stick with it, see where it goes, with high hopes to create a path that appeals to a side of corruption that tends to remain untouched (Forced content; my fingers are crossed on finding some kind of enlightenment for future characters in this process.)
This secondary path isn't just a random detour by the way, you'll start seeing effects on relationships pop up in Day 2.

From your perspective, maybe consider this path as a quick glimpse into the wild side or an optional, slightly flawed road to corruption. That's the lowdown for now; I'll let the rest speak for itself during Day 2.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'm on board with you about how jumping into this might turn out to be just extra work. But we're already knee-deep in the depravity path, so no turning back now. I'm going to stick with it, see where it goes, with high hopes to create a path that appeals to a side of corruption that tends to remain untouched (Forced content; my fingers are crossed on finding some kind of enlightenment for future characters in this process.)
This secondary path isn't just a random detour by the way, you'll start seeing effects on relationships pop up in Day 2.

From your perspective, maybe consider this path as a quick glimpse into the wild side or an optional, slightly flawed road to corruption. That's the lowdown for now; I'll let the rest speak for itself during Day 2.
Fair enough, i mean, i'm going to play both any way (really like the game) but when i first tried your game with the initial version and there was a fork for NTR path and Depravity path i guess i just assumed there'd be a much bigger difference, i had a lot of ideas of what it might've been, this so called 'depravity' path the game hinted at... none of which seemed to be what we got, which seems more like 'intelligently coerce girls into sex' or 'just force them with your strength and dick powers and use cock magic to make them ok with it... somehow'. Like i said, i can see differences between the paths, they just don't seem anywhere near large enough to justify the branching, at least for now, i hope you either give up on the branch split idea or really lean into it and make them far more unique experiences.

Reactions: icollectsouls

ScarletGames

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2023
Great VN so far, the only complaint I have is that there isnt enough build up to the sexual content. Like with hana, two minutes after shes introduced you're already making out with her and by the end of the school day you're powerfucking her in a closet lol. Usually these games have too much of a slow burn but this one is too fast, but if it slowed down just a bit the pacing would be perfect.
I'm going week by week with the girls, taking their paths with very different pacing. Hana's path is obviously the fastest one, but this is not the case for every single character. Some others may take a few days, a week or maybe even two weeks to warm up to Milly. It all depends on their role and personality.

ScarletGames

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2023
Fair enough, i mean, i'm going to play both any way (really like the game) but when i first tried your game with the initial version and there was a fork for NTR path and Depravity path i guess i just assumed there'd be a much bigger difference, i had a lot of ideas of what it might've been, this so called 'depravity' path the game hinted at... none of which seemed to be what we got, which seems more like 'intelligently coerce girls into sex' or 'just force them with your strength and dick powers and use cock magic to make them ok with it... somehow'. Like i said, i can see differences between the paths, they just don't seem anywhere near large enough to justify the branching, at least for now, i hope you either give up on the branch split idea or really lean into it and make them far more unique experiences.
Do you mind sharing some of these ideas you had? In a private conversation, I mean. I'm more than willing to be a schooled for one more day.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
the music volume is the only one working to adjust, the voice and sound have no use

wolas3214

Sep 29, 2019
But we're already knee-deep in the depravity path
It might feel that way but I'm inclined to disagree. If there wasn't a pop up saying that there were multiple paths involved then I wouldn't have bat an eye regarding either choice. Considering it's established that the leading lady(well, the dickless one) is an emotionally dependant masochist it wouldn't take a lot to combine the two paths into one.

Of course, we have no idea much you already have done behind the scenes.

Reactions: ScarletGames

htaw1

Oct 8, 2019
You pulled me in with the visible breath on the screenshots, one of my top fetish... that aside. I only found a few spelling errors no bugs to speak of and I want to say you should ask your support group on what they want if you are having issues of some type. Ask them do you want small updates faster or wait longer for bigger updates... or something like that. I love the writing and the lewds. I wish you the best.

Reactions: ScarletGames

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I have two separate thoughts here that would make one regular post a little too big and I'd rather not double-post, so I'm going to hide both of these behind spoilers (which is also fine because they deal with actual spoilers anyways)

ScarletGames

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2023
I have two separate thoughts here that would make one regular post a little too big and I'd rather not double-post, so I'm going to hide both of these behind spoilers (which is also fine because they deal with actual spoilers anyways)
I appreciate the detailed feedback.
I was going for something very different with the depravity path but I remade it. Twice actually. I felt it's too early to make anything too outrageous but I'll hold off on that talk till the current one is over.

And just a heads up, it'd be great if we could let the current depravity path unfold before slapping any labels on the paths. This game does have bad endings and certain choices can throw a curveball at relationships.
Also, not every girl is getting her own branching path, that would be a disaster just waiting to happen. For important choices, you'll usually receive a heads up on the top left corner of the screen.
However, there will also be choices that let you dip your toes into different scenarios, like Nadya's choice in the previous version. It was an optional lewd scene that had no major impact on the game. Just a change in dialogue and a shift in attitude towards the protagonist.

returner

Sep 2, 2023
Well, everybody's said all of this already. So, I won't beat a dead horse right now.
However, as the master of bad ideas,I will tell you to think about the story and structure and conmtemplate a rework of the entire project.
We're barely in the VN and before there's too much work done - now is a good time to get more user input.

Maybe

Jan 25, 2018
Great VN. I can agree that Hana's path being the fastest one looks a little off because she looks like a shy girl who already likes Ollie, but that's okay.
The scene with the test results is good, it made me smile.

I was going for something very different with the depravity path but I remade it. Twice actually.
I just hope you don't bite off more than you can chew.

I have a technical question. Can this be fixed?
Or is this a downside of using Koikatsu?
f95.jpg

4.80 star(s) 32 Votes