4.80 star(s) 32 Votes

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
The numbers if I remember correctly refer to the week day and last number is basically how many updates that day has had. So week 1 day 1 updates for that day 3 or at least for this day in game it’s been morning then afternoon and now night. Not the typical way of doing updates but I don’t think it’s a bad way of doing it.
this is the strangest thing i have ever heard xD
This is typically what the numbers represent, althought it is true that some devs sometimes pick whatever numbers they want

Jul 24, 2021
That second game makes me super excited, its pretty much my favorite scenario.
By having a male protagonist, it allows me/us to put ourselves in his shoes and date some hung futas ;)

extra hot if the guy has a good reaction to her secret and gets insecure because of the size difference.

All in all, thank you for your amazing work
Give some examples from other works about what you just described m8 :D

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
Scenes like the one with the daughters test results, where characters act unnaturally simply to keep the viewer from being aware of whatever they're talking about (because it's meant to be funny I assume?), are extremely aggravating.

Last edited:

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Scenes like the one with the daughters test results, where characters act unnaturally simply to keep the viewer from being aware of whatever they're talking about (because it's meant to be funny I assume?), are extremely aggravating.
Umm, no? I thought the scene was quite amusing and set the stage for the beginning of Sophie's corruption, although most likely in the next update she will spread her legs already, which I’m glad.

The game remains light-hearted and not entirely serious, with corruption and netori being the main themes. This is cool IMO.

vinya86

May 7, 2018
Is the NTR just you doing the NTR? Or some bull or another futa comes into the picture to take your conquests? Even make you their bitch?

Reactions: ScarletGames
4.80 star(s) 32 Votes