4.80 star(s) 32 Votes

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
Hello, thanks for dropping in and sharing your thoughts. Futa and NTR haters have honestly made things very difficult for this game from the beginning. But it's great to know there are still some cool heads out there who are open to a discussion.

I think it's fair at this point that I spill the beans on my game development plans. I've wanted to be a dev for a while now, I've obviously been preparing for this. And I've got three games lined up before I call it quits.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't like to string things out, that's why I'm putting this out there already. This is the simplest outline of my plans for the next couple years before ScarletGames officially retires.

Until then, I guess you guys are stuck with me. I'm in your care! :coffee:
That second game makes me super excited, its pretty much my favorite scenario.
By having a male protagonist, it allows me/us to put ourselves in his shoes and date some hung futas ;)

extra hot if the guy has a good reaction to her secret and gets insecure because of the size difference.

All in all, thank you for your amazing work

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Really liked the last update. The writing is good, the sex is great, the fact that the futa MC doesn't really take no for an answer and that a huge cock will hurt for a tight virgin pussy is both a turn on and realistic (why equip MCs with huge cocks if you're going to treat it as if it is just average?). Usually, I'm no huge fan of koiketsu, but these models and animations look nice. Especially like the sweating. Also like that the MC is getting into rivalries with other girls at the school. Will there even be some catfighting (or just plain fighting) with other girls/women/futas?

My only gripe is that things are moving a bit too fast. Both in terms of how quickly Hana could be seduced and then corrupted and then started to enjoy having her virgin pussy pounded. Then again, I do enjoy that there is sex early on, I'm no fan of having to play for hours upon hours before getting to the first sex scene (it is possible to have both slow burn with some LIs that take more effort to seduce/corrupt while at the same time having other LIs that are available for sex directly or almost directly).

So, good luck to you and keep up the good work!

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
So far the only NTR in this game is Netori.
Is it going to have any other form of NTR or is this a purely Netori game?
I believe the plan was that you can get NTRd if you make certain choices, but at the weekend there's something of a 'reset' event where the MC 'snaps' and puts everyone back in their place. Or that's what I got out of what the dev said, it was honestly pretty vague on what any of that actually entails.

Reactions: ScarletGames

uriul

Oct 22, 2017
No he hecho tales planes hasta ahora. Principalmente porque un camino de incesto podría causar algún conflicto de roles de personajes en la historia más adelante.
[/CITA]
Bueno, no creo que crearía conflictos que no se solucionarían alterando algo del diálogo, salvo la inconsistencia de que el protagonista y el hermano iban a la misma clase, pero se solucionaría aclarando que uno de los dos repitieron un año o se saltaron un año (a menos que la historia esté ambientada en Japón, en Japón no se puede hacer ninguna de las dos cosas) lo que podría generar hostilidad por parte del protagonista hacia el hermano, convirtiéndolo en una excusa. robarle a su novia (pero eso ya no requeriría una alteración de diálogos, si no cambiar las escenas, ya imprimí la historia, lo que sería un trabajo extra). Eso me lleva a otro punto que es que aunque el título tiene NTR en realidad no hay NTR en este.
Volviendo al principio, cambiar los roles de los personajes actuales es solo opcional, también se podrían reclutar nuevos personajes que sean de la familia de sangre del protagonista: como la madre, el protagonista que también es una futa y ha tenido relaciones sexuales con el señora de la casa durante años y luego se revela que la hija de la señora es la media hermana del protagonista.
Aún lo dejo a tu criterio, aunque el juego tiene cosas que pulir, sostengo que es 10/10 considerando que es apenas el comienzo del desarrollo.

PD: si no quieres no pongas incesto, pero no dudes en poner en tu juego los generos que te gusten solo por miedo a la funa. Nunca me gustó cuando un artista se censura a sí mismo por miedo a lo que piensen los demás, no reprimas tu creatividad y diversión solo por unos cuantos llorones. tu historia tiene un potencial infinito para exprimir

PPS: si no entiendes algo te pido disculpas, estoy usando Google Translate para hablar: si te preguntas cómo jugué, si no entiendo inglés es porque ya tradujeron el juego al español XDXDXD

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
I don't think I actually bothered to write anything other than very short posts aimed at other users in this thread, so I'll go ahead and remedy that. I was definitely hooked by the futa/trans protagonist tag, but I ended up downloading it because of the care put into the presentation. There's a lot of VNs that use apps like Koikatsu but it's not easy to make them look good. The dialogue also shows effort, which I appreciate, and so far there's an actual story to follow. I also appreciate that things are kept lighthearted throughout.

Jun 28, 2018
Is something wrong with this current update? I just downloaded the game for the first time and for me it ended and said to "save now" while they were still on the bench waiting to go to school. Nothing even happened yet except for the MC jerking off. I thought 166.7mb felt small for a 1.1.2 release, but I see there have only been 2 releases so far, at least according to the patch notes.

EDIT: Apparently, either changing your name or selecting the cafe instead of flowers leads to this. Can't tell which one, but I will assume that it was choosing the cafe for some reason.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Is something wrong with this current update? I just downloaded the game for the first time and for me it ended and said to "save now" while they were still on the bench waiting to go to school. Nothing even happened yet except for the MC jerking off. I thought 166.7mb felt small for a 1.1.2 release, but I see there have only been 2 releases so far, at least according to the patch notes.
You took a path that is currently only a placeholder.
go back and make a different choice at the bench.

ScarletGames

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2023

EDIT: Apparently, either changing your name or selecting the cafe instead of flowers leads to this. Can't tell which one, but I will assume that it was choosing the cafe for some reason.
The depravity path has not received an update yet. There was a note that was supposed to inform players about this, but it mysteriously stopped appearing. However, I'm pleased to report that this issue has been resolved.

4.80 star(s) 32 Votes