4.80 star(s) 32 Votes

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
ScarletGames There's some oddities with your use of persistent flags around the NTR and depravity path. Like if you start the NTR path, get through the scene, save before the following train scene, and then go back to the choice to check out the depravity path and load your NTR path save then you're going to get the depravity train scene and the early ending. Made me think there was an early ending on both paths until I looked and saw it was calling a persistent flag for the route.
I'm pretty sure that could potentially also screw players trying to check out both paths over assuming that path gets called again in later content. If in later content the script calls for either the depravity or the NTR path, and you're on a save that was supposed to be for NTR but the last time you played that scene you chose the depravity path start then it's going to call the wrong scene. That actually ends up happening in the classroom when Hana is thinking back to what her and Scarlet got up to.
I'm guessing the persistent flag is for gallery purposes, should probably change that choice menu to set the regular Day01_NTR flag so that the individual save will remember the choice instead of it being a global choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Otherwise great game so far. Girls are hot, dialogue is charming and I can't wait to turn that sissy Ollie into a futa pin cushion.

Reactions: ScarletGames

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
as of v1.1.2 this game only contains Netori which is labeled as NTR within the game itself.
there is zero netorare nor any netorase.

the choices are very unclear and you basically have to guess and reload until you experienced them all.
there is not much content yet.
The art is fantastic, and the girl you fuck is super sexy and cute.

ScarletGames

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2023
ScarletGames There's some oddities with your use of persistent flags around the NTR and depravity path. Like if you start the NTR path, get through the scene, save before the following train scene, and then go back to the choice to check out the depravity path and load your NTR path save then you're going to get the depravity train scene and the early ending. Made me think there was an early ending on both paths until I looked and saw it was calling a persistent flag for the route.
I'm pretty sure that could potentially also screw players trying to check out both paths over assuming that path gets called again in later content. If in later content the script calls for either the depravity or the NTR path, and you're on a save that was supposed to be for NTR but the last time you played that scene you chose the depravity path start then it's going to call the wrong scene. That actually ends up happening in the classroom when Hana is thinking back to what her and Scarlet got up to.
I'm guessing the persistent flag is for gallery purposes, should probably change that choice menu to set the regular Day01_NTR flag so that the individual save will remember the choice instead of it being a global choice.
Otherwise great game so far. Girls are hot, dialogue is charming and I can't wait to turn that sissy Ollie into a futa pin cushion.
Thanks for informing me. In an attempt to make things more convenient for players in the future I may have created a bug. I'll create multiple fixes before the official Public Release.

Last edited:

SS4312

Nov 3, 2018
Since it's a VN, pregnancy will be much later in the game.
I haven't really planned out femboy content but there will be futa content in the game.
Could you add pregnancy to the planned tags then? I am looking forward to that part myself. Either way, I enjoyed the new update. I am curious how the "MC gets desperate, does thing on her own" mechanic you've mentioned will play out if multiple routes occur simultaneously.

Reactions: Nessiah

ScarletGames

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2023
As a futa hater do you plan to make new game because I like your style. Definitely going to play if you make not futa.
Hello, thanks for dropping in and sharing your thoughts. Futa and NTR haters have honestly made things very difficult for this game from the beginning. But it's great to know there are still some cool heads out there who are open to a discussion.

I think it's fair at this point that I spill the beans on my game development plans. I've wanted to be a dev for a while now, I've obviously been preparing for this. And I've got three games lined up before I call it quits.

I don't like to string things out, that's why I'm putting this out there already. This is the simplest outline of my plans for the next couple years before ScarletGames officially retires.

Until then, I guess you guys are stuck with me. I'm in your care! :coffee:

Last edited:

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
Nothing dramatic really.
I love futanari and I enjoy ntr. A combination of both shoots straight up my list every time.
But there aren't enough futa games, not to mention Futa NTR games on this site. So I played with my imagination for a while and after writing multiple scenarios, I came up with one that works best for me.
I'm not the biggest fan of female protags tbh, but I found enlightenment on the day I realized;
Dude, 'Futa Protag = Another set of titties', why the hell are you debating this?!
And I guess that was the moment our futa protagonist was born.
you are a gigantic, massive, one-of-a-kind genius

uriul

Oct 22, 2017
View attachment 2897791

Overview:
After ten long years of protecting her foster family from her little secret, a young futanari finally takes off her chastity belt upon entering high school, eager to explore her repressed degeneracy and satisfy all of her immoralities.
Surrounded by sluts and innocents alike, she finds herself in an ever so sweet paradox of non-ending depravity and ntr.
The plowing starts from Day 1!
Thread Updated: 2023-09-24
Release Date: 2023-09-20
Developer: ScarletGames -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/ Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2897777 View attachment 2897782 View attachment 2897783 View attachment 2897786 View attachment 2897785 View attachment 2897780
Is there any plan to release an "incest" patch? When I saw that the mother had brown hair I lost hope but I regained it when I saw that the daughter was blonde just like the protagonist XD

PS: 10/10 the game, brother XD

Reactions: ScarletGames

ScarletGames

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2023
Is there any plan to release an "incest" patch? When I saw that the mother had brown hair I lost hope but I regained it when I saw that the daughter was blonde just like the protagonist XD

PS: 10/10 the game, brother XD
I haven't made such plans so far. Mostly because an incest path might cause some conflict of character roles in the story later on.

• Sad
Reactions: Impulse 9
4.80 star(s) 32 Votes