4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

ratdotoking

Jan 11, 2019
Nice game, though may I suggest properly separating the music and the regular sound effects? When you turn down the music slider regular sex sound effects are reduced/disappear as well.

Kudos on the great work, apart from that, the grammar nazi in me has to say it's spelled mesmerize, no letter 'a' in the word. Cheers!

ratdotoking

Jan 11, 2019
Like seriously, great work, you've probably put in a lot of time and effort into each of the Koikatsu stills and it shows, keep up the great work, and don't let the haters get you down (There will be dozens of them, always are with this type of works, sadly).

Reactions: ScarletGames

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
This update wasn't bad! The only real complaint I can think of making is how short it is. Still, it was great and Hana is adorable.

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
Nice game, though may I suggest properly separating the music and the regular sound effects? When you turn down the music slider regular sex sound effects are reduced/disappear as well.

Kudos on the great work, apart from that, the grammar nazi in me has to say it's spelled mesmerize, no letter 'a' in the word. Cheers!
Oh, that's good to know. Had the music off as always. Definitely should be seperate sliders.

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
This is REALLY GOOD!!!!!!

I'm definitely invested in this game, as it's just the perfect amount of depraved, Usually, I don't like NTR as as you end up just feeling bad, but this has more of a light humour twist with it where they are less caring in general and give you no time to know who ollie really is.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
This is the best futa game going! All the character models are hot and I'm interested in seeing if we get to see the other futas that populate this world, and if they'll attempt to NTR our MC, or she'll continue being the NTR...er.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I found an inconsistency when you choose the coffee Hana does not accompany you but later refers to it as if it had happened (in the library refers that they were sucking each other's lips.) It is better to fix this kind of things now when you are just starting and you don't have many variables because this kind of things make you think "why put options if in the end it only skips a part of the story but has no impact afterwards?"
wait wait wait i just selected again that depravity path option but now it comes out that it is going to be continued in the next update xd i think it was some kind of bug then, only appears after finishing the current version and returning in the save where you make your choice?

Last edited:

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Leaving the bug aside is a very good game, I have not played many but this style futa + netori I think none, the animations are pretty good and the sound contributes to the sex scene, not like other games that put moans but only annoy more than contribute.
I really hope that soon it will have more subscribers and will be able to dedicate itself only to the development of the game, it seems to me that it has a very good future.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Condoms are lame as fuck, cum belongs inside, if you want to avoid pregnancy just say it's a safe day or the girls are on the pill...

• Haha
Reactions: redsling

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
You have stated some valid points and raised one that I might need to clarify. The depravity path does not necessarily follow the current main girl's path. Like I said, it's a consequential route which may, for example; lead Milly to go down on some poor random girl who may have a role later, affecting their relationship dynamic for a while. But then again, she may come to appreciate it, so no harm done.
So, depravity route is basically an "gonna rape them all" path? Not my cup of tea, but it interesting.

Reactions: redsling

ChillGuy

Aug 2, 2020
Update 2: they fuck. I love this game 11/10
you know what we want and how to make it and im loving it

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes