4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

IronWill

Jun 6, 2018
  • I think the game could probablyuse an in-game explanation of what exactly the "NTR" and "Depravity" routes mean, or any other potential route types that might be added in the future.
    • Right now it seems like the "NTR" route kinda swings towards dubious consent scenes where Milly starts seducing the girl as soon as you pick the option. But "Depravity" seems more like it's... a slow build-up to Milly just forcing herself onto a girl?
  • This probably goes against the game's title and premise, but I see merit in the inclusion of content that isn't some form of cuckoldry/NTR. Perhaps it'd be better saved for one-off scenes where Milly could have casual sex with a less important character?
    • (Admittedly, I'm mostly suggesting this because I really like Milly's design, and content that doesn't have the "build-up" of the main stuff would be an easy way to include more of her without needing to write the deeper story elements.)

ScarletGames (the dev) said early-ish in the thread that they don't really have femboy content planned (at the moment) and that futa-on-female and futa-on-futa are going to be the main focus... so there might be a possibility of it in the future. Though I wouldn't get my hopes up because from that wording, anything of the sort would probably be extremely minimal. I also don't really know how it'd be implemented unless there's scenes that aren't part of a bigger route, as I'm not sure that... "fucking a feminine guy who's the love interest of another character" would really be something that most of the players would want a full dedicated route for, or if it'd even fit in with the game thematically.
Understandable. Regardless, this game looks awesome and will be keeping a close eye on it. (y)

ScarletGames

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2023
  • I think the game could probablyuse an in-game explanation of what exactly the "NTR" and "Depravity" routes mean, or any other potential route types that might be added in the future.
    • Right now it seems like the "NTR" route kinda swings towards dubious consent scenes where Milly starts seducing the girl as soon as you pick the option. But "Depravity" seems more like it's... a slow build-up to Milly just forcing herself onto a girl?
  • This probably goes against the game's title and premise, but I see merit in the inclusion of content that isn't some form of cuckoldry/NTR. Perhaps it'd be better saved for one-off scenes where Milly could have casual sex with a less important character?
    • (Admittedly, I'm mostly suggesting this because I really like Milly's design, and content that doesn't have the "build-up" of the main stuff would be an easy way to include more of her without needing to write the deeper story elements.)

ScarletGames (the dev) said early-ish in the thread that they don't really have femboy content planned (at the moment) and that futa-on-female and futa-on-futa are going to be the main focus... so there might be a possibility of it in the future. Though I wouldn't get my hopes up because from that wording, anything of the sort would probably be extremely minimal. I also don't really know how it'd be implemented unless there's scenes that aren't part of a bigger route, as I'm not sure that... "fucking a feminine guy who's the love interest of another character" would really be something that most of the players would want a full dedicated route for, or if it'd even fit in with the game thematically.
You have stated some valid points and raised one that I might need to clarify. The depravity path does not necessarily follow the current main girl's path. Like I said, it's a consequential route which may, for example; lead Milly to go down on some poor random girl who may have a role later, affecting their relationship dynamic for a while. But then again, she may come to appreciate it, so no harm done.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
You have stated some valid points and raised one that I might need to clarify. The depravity path does not necessarily follow the current main girl's path. Like I said, it's a consequential route which may, for example; lead Milly to go down on some poor random girl who may have a role later, affecting their relationship dynamic for a while. But then again, she may come to appreciate it, so no harm done.
Sounds like the game is going to warrant multiple playthroughs, which is both promising in terms of amount of content and worrying in case the scope of the game gets too bloated. Regardless, I wish you luck in this endeavor!
(I will say that with what you've described of the possibilities for the "depravity" routes, it makes me hope that if the player makes certain decisions there's an ending that's just Milly and all the other futas in one big orgy or something.)

DoorinFloor

Sep 22, 2021
I really do wish people would start getting into the habit of separating "NTR" and "netori". So many people connotate "NTR" with netorare, so it's always felt like that should be the only thing "NTR" should be used for, while the others, such as netori and netorase and the like, are their own thing, since none of them share a similar feeling to one another.

Uh, but yeah, I digress. Great start so far. I love the visuals, and the premise is also enticing. Really looking forward to more.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I really do wish people would start getting into the habit of separating "NTR" and "netori". So many people connotate "NTR" with netorare, so it's always felt like that should be the only thing "NTR" should be used for, while the others, such as netori and netorase and the like, are their own thing, since none of them share a similar feeling to one another.

Uh, but yeah, I digress. Great start so far. I love the visuals, and the premise is also enticing. Really looking forward to more.
To be fair, the site just doesn't have the tags to properly separate this kind of content (yet), and even then... "Futa's World of Netori" probably just doesn't roll off the tongue quite as well. (Though there's an argument to be made there that the actual name could stand to be more original, but that's a discussion for another day imo)

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
Hot stuff. Considering it's futa NTR I wish the futa's cock was a bit bigger though.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes