4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, even through it is short, it did leave a good first impression with me, and curious as to where this game is going to go. Guess I will find out more in a few weeks, thank you for this.

Reactions: ScarletGames

Zenovar

Mar 18, 2023
I would recommend the choices be a bit more obvious, especially if there's netorare consequences of choosing the "wrong" one (unless you want the netorare, but that's besides the point).

"Let's check out some flowers" / "Let's visit a Café (to get some food)" - how are you supposed to know which one has her agree to go with you, without selecting them and rolling back?
You could even make those options work if, up until that choice, there had been hints about how she likes flowers and how she's had a big breakfast so maybe she'll skip lunch. Those are just examples, of course.
I think that avoids it being super obvious like a glowing outline around the choice saying "netorare option"—but you were handed the info to make a good guess. A toggle of being able to disable netorare stuff to begin with is always useful, however, making the right choice can be fun. So whether a netorare disable is there or not, IMO, I'd want the choices to be entirely possible to get right if you've just paid a bit of attention :BootyTime:

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I like that this seems to be a slow build up rather than the usual "lol magic futa aphrodisiac cock tastes like ambrosia of the gawds".

Reactions: ScarletGames

ScarletGames

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2023
put incest!
Homie, I like incest as much as any degenerate out there would. And I was really going for it with Sophie at the very least.
But for the sake of the masses, I had to create a plot that doesn't take 'family' from that angle. I just want the majority to enjoy this game, so please bear with it. This VN won't really use titles like 'mom' or 'Sis' that much anyway.

ScarletGames

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2023
can u plz add hint in choise?
For now, you get hinted on the path you've chosen by a little notification that appears on the top left corner of the screen, right after you've made a choice.
I haven't decided if/when/how I will adjust it yet.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
  • I think the game could probably use an in-game explanation of what exactly the "NTR" and "Depravity" routes mean, or any other potential route types that might be added in the future.
    • Right now it seems like the "NTR" route kinda swings towards dubious consent scenes where Milly starts seducing the girl as soon as you pick the option. But "Depravity" seems more like it's... a slow build-up to Milly just forcing herself onto a girl?
  • This probably goes against the game's title and premise, but I see merit in the inclusion of content that isn't some form of cuckoldry/NTR. Perhaps it'd be better saved for one-off scenes where Milly could have casual sex with a less important character?
    • (Admittedly, I'm mostly suggesting this because I really like Milly's design, and content that doesn't have the "build-up" of the main stuff would be an easy way to include more of her without needing to write the deeper story elements.)
This looks good! I wondering will there be a Trap/Femboys in the game at some point?
ScarletGames (the dev) said early-ish in the thread that they don't really have femboy content planned (at the moment) and that futa-on-female and futa-on-futa are going to be the main focus... so there might be a possibility of it in the future. Though I wouldn't get my hopes up because from that wording, anything of the sort would probably be extremely minimal. I also don't really know how it'd be implemented unless there's scenes that aren't part of a bigger route, as I'm not sure that... "fucking a feminine guy who's the love interest of another character" would really be something that most of the players would want a full dedicated route for, or if it'd even fit in with the game thematically.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes