4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

ScarletGames

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2023
I know it is something obvious to say. But If someone wants to search for games with that tag they will miss it
Thanks for expressing your concern. But by definition on this site, the tag does not apply to this game yet:
  • Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
Thanks for expressing your concern. But by definition on this site, the tag does not apply to this game yet:
  • Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
In this case I suppose Netori would be a more precise tag, but it does not exist yet

Reactions: ScarletGames

GNova

Oct 5, 2019
if i got it right, the tag cheating is the one that represent this game more... idk people here say that the tag cheating is the netori tag

Reactions: ScarletGames

Erebus146

May 30, 2018
For some reason it immediately closes after trying to open. Dunno why. It is a bit frustrating. Any help?

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
Look at log.txt for a clue about why it's not loading. It should be in the folder where you installed the game.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes