4.80 star(s) 32 Votes

ks-man

May 5, 2020
I know it's early to say, but will the mother and/or the daughter fall into the dick i mean the claws of our beloved protagonist?

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
There isn't much content yet, but already is a good game. Always glad to see a good futa ntr
Already shipping the MC with Hana, hope they have lots of sex from "cute loving sex" to "futa big cock slave slut".
Of course want to see MC bangin other girls, can't wait to see the milf in action!
The classic "she's goes much more deeper than my husband" LOL
Let's not forget about Hana disapointment with the pencil pecker dick from her previous love that's not even close to the MC size. Classic ntr scenarios with the add of a good futa.

Reactions: ScarletGames

ScarletGames

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2023
There'll be a couple of instances where the player can choose to be a dom or sub with certain characters. (And just to keep things clear, I don't mean this in a BDSM sense.)

Reactions: sabadongelov

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Really liked the characters and appearances, they look really hot and the protagonist is just chef's kiss, good animations, I really enjoy Koikatsu style, solid game, looking forward to the future content!

Chromium88

Mar 25, 2020
For anyone who wants to play on Android, you can do it using Joiplay, you just need to have the ren'py addon and an updated version of JoiPlay.

I also had the issue where the game closed by itself whenever I opened it but a month ago or so I tried updating Joiplay, then, after updating it, I could play the game normally on it.

drmanhatan

Sep 16, 2017
For anyone who wants to play on Android, you can do it using Joiplay, you just need to have the ren'py addon and an updated version of JoiPlay.

I also had the issue where the game closed by itself whenever I opened it but a month ago or so I tried updating Joiplay, then, after updating it, I could play the game normally on it.
Still can't make this shit work. God Joiplay is so fucking annoying.

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
just realized the game is on version 1.1.3
so that means the full game is finished since 1.0 and now its just bug fixes and/or adding small content updates.

ooor maybe the dev just dont know how game versions are supposed to work?

WolftheAlpha

Jun 24, 2020
just realized the game is on version 1.1.3
so that means the full game is finished since 1.0 and now its just bug fixes and/or adding small content updates.

ooor maybe the dev just dont know how game versions are supposed to work?
The numbers if I remember correctly refer to the week day and last number is basically how many updates that day has had. So week 1 day 1 updates for that day 3 or at least for this day in game it’s been morning then afternoon and now night. Not the typical way of doing updates but I don’t think it’s a bad way of doing it.

4.80 star(s) 32 Votes