4.80 star(s) 32 Votes

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
The Futa on Futa path is really well written. It foretolds great things to come. The setting is ready for some great Futa and Ntr content. I hope the dev will work on the game for a long time.

WolftheAlpha

Jun 24, 2020
The Futa on Futa path is really well written. It foretolds great things to come. The setting is ready for some great Futa and Ntr content. I hope the dev will work on the game for a long time.
Any chance you could show some images behind a spoiler for those that want to see as I'm not a 10 dollar patron this month

May 30, 2017
Does anybody know what the new content was? The last scene i got was a mating press, but i think that was the same as the last update.
There is none, only futa on futa. Not a single process of the Sophie storyline.... Glad i didn't pay for this update.

EDIT
I read somewhere dev only focus on futa on futa content for this game and he will add only futa characters from now on, no more girls. This is as far as we go with the Sophie content it seems.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Is this safe to download? With all the games with malware recently it's kind of hard to trust the links that are shared here.

Reactions: Mograx

ason238

Mar 9, 2021
There is none, only futa on futa. Not a single process of the Sophie storyline.... Glad i didn't pay for this update.

EDIT
I read somewhere dev only focus on futa on futa content for this game and he will add only futa characters from now on, no more girls. This is as far as we go with the Sophie content it seems.
Thanks for letting me know. If you are right, i really hope dev reconsiders. I was hoping for continuation with the stepfamily, maybe including some FoM with stepbro.

Fluidblack

Aug 24, 2021

EDIT
From the dev's update itself:

"In the interest of providing variety and meaningful choices, the next version will introduce decision points that will significantly impact other paths, which encompass netorare and futa content. When presented with these options, the context will provide clues as to their direction. Additionally, I want to reiterate that the only controversial paths in this game will be Forced content, Futa on Futa (Dom or Sub, depending on the situation), and netorare. Futa on male will not be included in this particular game.

For those who prefer to avoid such content, I encourage you to simply stick with the main path (netori path). Providing you with a choice is the extent of my intentions, and I feel I had to clarify this for transparency."

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Cool... so now we have a netori path, a depravity path, a netorare path in-coming and a futaxfuta path... ffs, this game is doomed, too many paths and it was already tripping over itself with taking turns between the first two, i don't even get why the paths are needed, just give an option for the kind of content you want with each character and have the MC be a switch/versatile.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Cool... so now we have a netori path, a depravity path, a netorare path in-coming and a futaxfuta path... ffs, this game is doomed, too many paths and it was already tripping over itself with taking turns between the first two, i don't even get why the paths are needed, just give an option for the kind of content you want with each character and have the MC be a switch/versatile.
I really don't see the necessity of adding netorare path AND a separated futaxfuta path to this game. For me this game is basically a manifestation of pure dominant futa Netori experience. We have already received fewer netori corruption scenes with each update, and adding more paths is bound to spread the whole experience thin.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022

EDIT
Thank you for the heads-up. Gonna skip this game until any substantial netori scenes are added.

4.80 star(s) 32 Votes