4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
But when it comes to netorare... it's just dull for me, it tries to draw out a reaction from emotions i am numb to. I don't hate it, it's just uninteresting to me.
That's a good way to phrase it, I feel the same.

It's probably comparable to the feet fetish for me. I mean I understand sexual kinks aren't really rational or logical, so I get why people have the appeal, but when I see feet, I see a part of human anatomy that exists. It neither attracts me nor repulses me, therefore my desire to go out of my way to look at feet is non-existent lol

TheLocalNoob

Jun 26, 2020
I enjoy the game and both the netori and depraved paths, but I can't help but question why they released an update if they didn't update the main paths. Feels like they are trying to do too much now and games like that don't last since they move away from the reason people played in the first place. I understand adding more content but not everything needs to be a path, let it be extra side content as you progress the main two paths.

Dec 16, 2021
genuine quesion , milly will always be on the recieving end in the futaxfuta path?
IIRC the dev said that will not always be the case.
Melodramatic? I mean, maybe, but it's already a headache organizing a save for each path and another lot for each branch choice and it's only going to get more complicated, it's downright offputting that i have to go to a second page just to sort this shit out.
Yeah, that's fair. My years of playing visual novels have fully inoculated me to that inconvenience, but I can understand it getting on your nerves.

Reactions: ScarletGames

ScarletGames

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2023
genuine quesion , milly will always be on the recieving end in the futaxfuta path?
First, let me clarify that I do not wish to address any comments based on a leaked version of my game. However, given the number of questions that have arisen during my long absence and the bit of free time I have now, I’ll indulge you with some simple answers.

So, the outcomes are entirely dependent on the character you choose to follow. I cannot go any further, all answers are already in the game.

ScarletGames

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2023
Good update. Sex was fun, and I like the new(ish) characters. Having someone (Andrea) that's falling off the wagon back into her sex addiction pairs nicely with Milly, who is very clearly on the same path. I like the push and pull they have as well. They're clearly trying to get one up on each other, but there's a bit of imbalance since Andrea's already embraced self-destruction. Natalie's an interesting wrinkle as well. Her more calculated, predatory approach to sex is also a good foil Milly, and it's easy to see how Natalie could lead Milly (and others) around by the nose if given the proper leverage.

This update has solidified my hope that the NTR route doesn't just take the standard passive approach, however. Milly's too standoffish to fall into the whole "Oh no, everyone important to me is being stolen away!" victim plotline. I'm hoping she basically sells out her friends and family to Natalie/Andrea in order to get her rocks off. Not claiming I know the character better than the Dev does, but, based on how she's been characterized thus far, actions that showcase her as more of an amoral degenerate fit her better than anything that implys she's a victim IMO.

If I had to have one complaint (and I don't, but I want to be constructive), it would be that the whole 'Choice and Consequence' motif the Depravity route's going for hasn't really taken shape yet. I know it's still early on, but that's part of why I feel like I should draw attention to it now. The major events that deviate the story from the Netori route don't give the player much in the way of agency. We don't get to prevent Milly from raping Hana, for example, which is a huge influencing factor for how their relationship (or lack thereof) plays out. The futa on futa route's introductory element is another example. Natalie rapes Milly while she's unconscious, forcing the desire for future vaginal sex upon her rather than giving Milly the chance to desire it for herself. Not saying any of these scenes are bad, not at all, just that none of it really imparts on the player that there's a meaningful 'consequence' for their 'choice' so far.
You've been around for quite some time, so I'm glad to see you're still here.

I don't outright disagree with anything you've said.
Regarding Natalie and Milly's scene, my intention was to avoid creating yet another scenario and to discourage the idea of 'escaping consequences.' That is all.

ScarletGames

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2023
Melodramatic? I mean, maybe, but it's already a headache organizing a save for each path and another lot for each branch choice and it's only going to get more complicated, it's downright offputting that i have to go to a second page just to sort this shit out.

Only path that holds no interest for me is the netorare one, i always find that sort of content completely boring. I feel like if a person lacks the intense aversion to NTR that so many people have, it still comes down to a split between netorare and netorase, i enjoy sharing content, with an MC and his best friend sharing chicks like in TK8000's Solvalley School and one of my favourite game series is FleshSac's NSFW wrestling series. But when it comes to netorare... it's just dull for me, it tries to draw out a reaction from emotions i am numb to. I don't hate it, it's just uninteresting to me.

All this is to say, except for that, i enjoy all of these paths, i just hate how they're all branched off from one another, plenty of games present the same variation of kinks but all within a single storyline and they're better for it, putting walls up between them is a crap choice imo. Disagree if you like, i ain't the dev, he can make whatever game he wants, i'm just bitching cause i'm fed up with all the unnecessary save juggling i have to do.
Holmes, let me level with you.
I'm having qualms about the Netorare path and whether it's just an iteration of a path that follows the other futanari. I was about to announce that I might work on Day 3 immediately and save Netorare for later, when there's more substantial content, but then I saw your complaints.

I understand where you're coming from, but you're making this decision quite difficult for me because I can't afford to be too influenced by the crowd.
Futa on Futa will remain a standalone path because I'm satisfied with its development, and I know there's a section of the community that appreciates its avoidability. It works just fine as it is, so there's no changing my mind there. However, I feel like I can afford to put Netorare on hold because it might distract from the story without adding anything new.

Since you've called me out, if you have an opinion, please share it. Just to be clear, I don't accept opinions based on personal bias. I'm giving you guys an ear, but not to start an argument.
Please provide solid reasons, and I'll consider them. You may also present reasons why I should still pursue Netorare. If no one contributes, I'll just have to go with my intuition.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Since you've called me out, if you have an opinion, please share it. Just to be clear, I don't accept opinions based on personal bias. I'm giving you guys an ear, but not to start an argument.
Please provide solid reasons, and I'll consider them. You may also present reasons why I should still pursue Netorare. If no one contributes, I'll just have to go with my intuition.
Thanks for being open to discussion about it rather than just giving the finger. I've pretty much made my case, and i can't really think of anything to add, it's up to you if what i've said actually means anything and whether anyone else wants to add to or subtract from it. I'd prefer less branching and more combined content with optional side scenes for the more specific kinks that don't mesh well with the main chunk of content. Rather than a full netorare path, just have the choice to see scenes with other futa's banging the same girls or throw up a 'hands off my women' option for those who are uninterested in that, for example.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Honestly I think that there's already so much early game pathing more of it will just slow down every other aspect of development. This game is so unbelievably fun and charming but I'd personally rather not play through the same 2 days 83 times just to see all the paths.
Another thing is that Milly isn't really attached to any of the characters yet. At the current moment there's kinda no point to NTR, Milly's not gonna feel the loss and at most she'd probably just be a little bummed out. If you really want an NTR path then imo it makes more sense to develop the relations so there's an actual feeling of loss associated with it otherwise it's more like a voyeur fetish. Personally I'd selfishly prefer just have the paths currently in developed but if you do want to add an NTR path in I think it makes more sense to wait until the relationships have been better developed for it.

Dec 16, 2021
You've been around for quite some time, so I'm glad to see you're still here.
Thanks, I'm glad you're still posting here too. I like your game and think this is a pretty good place to discuss it since you're not on any socials. I didn't post anything about it on here when 1.2.3a was officially released cause it wasn't public, but since it was leaked I figured no harm posting some more in-depth commentary about it.

I don't outright disagree with anything you've said.
Regarding Natalie and Milly's scene, my intention was to avoid creating yet another scenario and to discourage the idea of 'escaping consequences.' That is all.
I get what you were going for, and I think it makes sense. The scene with Natalie stems from Milly choosing to not do anything with Nadya after getting super worked up, and I think it makes sense that, with her crazy futa libido, there would be a consequence for that. It was mostly that the player cannot intuit that Milly will be raped as a consequence of not going with Nadya and looking for Hana, which in turn doesn't really lend a sense of "ah, I did this thing and now its result is my fault" so much as "I did a thing and this thing happened as a result".

Again though, not saying how any of it played out is bad. It's mostly just something to consider for future updates. If you want to impart the feeling of consequence to the player, it might be good to consider how clear the cause/effect relationship of an action and its outcome are to the player. Make it obvious, so to speak.

I'm having qualms about the Netorare path and whether it's just an iteration of a path that follows the other futanari. I was about to announce that I might work on Day 3 immediately and save Netorare for later, when there's more substantial content...
Since you're asking for input: just my personal opinion, but I don't see any issue with the NTR content being a shorter offshoot of the futa on futa content if you want it to be. I also don't mind it being a more fleshed out half of the Depravity route, if that's what you were going for. Really the most important thing IMO is whether or not the workload it brings is tenable for you. If you want the NTR to be standalone then it'll require much more time, energy, and focus, but will probably have greater impact for the audience that wants it. if you want it to be something fun on the side then it'll be easier for you to work on and integrate, but it might feel more tacked on. Either option is valid, so I don't think you can go wrong as long as you know what you're capable of producing it as a developer. You just do what feels right for you, and try to keep a positive attitude. You're doing a good job so far. (y)

WolftheAlpha

Jun 24, 2020
Holmes, let me level with you.
I'm having qualms about the Netorare path and whether it's just an iteration of a path that follows the other futanari. I was about to announce that I might work on Day 3 immediately and save Netorare for later, when there's more substantial content, but then I saw your complaints.

I understand where you're coming from, but you're making this decision quite difficult for me because I can't afford to be too influenced by the crowd.
Futa on Futa will remain a standalone path because I'm satisfied with its development, and I know there's a section of the community that appreciates its avoidability. It works just fine as it is, so there's no changing my mind there. However, I feel like I can afford to put Netorare on hold because it might distract from the story without adding anything new.

If what you put at the end of the update about the netorare part being nearly done I’d say get it out then see what people think then as hard to judge something you haven’t seen if that makes sense maybe do a poll on patreon to see what people like most and how to do the updates as in all routes get a update together or the most popular one first then second then the last you can’t really win though don’t try and please everyone

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
sorta sad this leak, but happy to hear this is being worked on! I say to the devs do what yuo want! better to be hoisted by ones own petard rather than another's!

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
NTR path? seems kind of weird unless the MC's personality has been reworked, nothing suggested she would really care from what I remember of this VN she just wants to get off lol.

This is even more true considering only what, 2 days have passed? :LUL:

Edit: Oh so this update was Futa on Futa and the next one is NTR, jesus this is way too many paths in my opinion.
This is close to the 1 year mark and we're still on day 2...at this point it will take 3 years until we see the stepmom getting it.

Last edited:

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
I've been playing this one as "horny big dick futa has Gotta Fuck 'Em All" but with the choice of a lighter or darker path. Unless I was way off the mark NTR feels... counterintuitive I guess? Not to mention the added development time of having an NTR route to an already somewhat split game. Futa on Futa where the MC doesn't always top or doesn't always bottom is cool though.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
I guess I should've expected other NTR paths coming when the game is called "Futa's World of NTR":Kappa:, even tho I agree with AlterdStates7's words that putting netorare or other similar paths into this game is just counterintuitive. I can understand them being part of the branching paths IF your MC's personality is not dominant, or even timid in some cases like what we see in games like Eruption Imminent and Futagenesis Unveiled, where MC's beta personality can be a legit reason for developing NTR paths. But the MC in this game is a straight-up alpha futa who is horny all the time and doesn't take no for an answer when it comes to getting her dick wet. Like in Instinct Unleashed, players are expected to witness a full-on Netori adventure when you have such a strong-minded alpha personality in MC, so adding a whole netorare path seems to be an illogical decision other than pleasing NTR community.
This is just my opinion. The devs can make their game whatever they like, I'm just ranting a bit here.

Dec 16, 2021
Not to put words in the dev's mouth, but from what they said a few months ago I got the impression that this game's NTR route was meant to be a little different from the standard. Since Milly is an aggressive, outspoken character, the standard NTR plots don't really work for her. She is, on the other hand, very impulsive and lets her new sex addiction lead her by the nose. So she's dominant, but doesn't have much self-control. So I think the idea is that Milly basically lets the NTR happen, or enables it in some form, in exchange for her own pleasure. I'm not 100% sure how the dev is planning on doing that exactly (assuming I'm not talking out of my ass to begin with), but I think it more or less makes sense given how her character is established. I mean hell, in the futa on futa path she even says herself that she doesn't really care what happens as long as she gets off too.

meliv

Nov 22, 2018
Many good comments I couldnt agree more with.
While Futa on Futa is not for me I see adding optional content for it being a good idea.
But Milly being in the receiving end of cheating doesnt make any sense for me either, she hasnt shown any interest in romantic relationships and the game moves on very slowly, one day at the time so it would have to take months before anything close to cheating could even happen and we are all dead before we reach day 72 or some such.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes