4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
people here so often think netorare is cuckolding while that is netorase(if you go by f95 rules the swinging tag). the meaning of netorare is to loose the people you love without that you can do anything against it. so you dont have to have a weak submissive mc, you can have a strong mc and netorare.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Curious how the game will go since at least for now it seems like the paths are the following.

NTR/netori path is pretty straight forward though it's indicating that the MC will not be under any other futa's but also unclear if there will even be any direct interactions with the other futa's.

Depravity/netori path is again for now pretty straight forward and similar to the one above though there seem to be some raunchier scenes and more sex focused.

Depravity/futa x futa path on the other hand seems to open up to the MC joining up with the futa's which I guess could lead to her being the alpha or the beta, it does however seem to open up to sharing any girl the MC is involved with or even to her not having any girl at all to herself. Seeing as it seemed that like on this path Hana will or already have started sleeping with the other futa's. (also this is the new path from this update)

Crazy4Oreos

Apr 14, 2020
The "netotare in games" problem in its essence. Some people just dislike being unfaithful in general, they are out.
The rest falls into two categories. The active and passive type. (not a scientifical term)
The passive type likes to watch their partner cheating on them -> sub / cucks
The active type likes to do the cheating or be the external cheater -> dom / chad

For me, a passive MC that gets cheated on is a categorical turn off.
I like this game because the MC goes in and gets all the girls and or futas
Yeh there's another game on the site I'd love if you were just the antagonist.

Reactions: Alandir
Mar 14, 2018
God damn what a killer update. I might actually consider ending my mooching ways and subscribing to the creator's patreon subscribestar:eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: ScarletGames

Krinkelz

Aug 16, 2019
Road map for this update from dev:

Here's the update continued from Nadya's choice:

Netori Path:
- Accept Nadya's Offer: No update
- Refuse Nadya's Offer: Short update

Depravity Path:
- Accept Nadya's Offer: Short update (Friends reunited)
- Refuse Nadya's Offer: 1.2.3a main update (Futa on Futa)

Which choice is this? When she's getting fucked by the other futa or the one before?

Zemos

Dec 22, 2020
Love what I've seen in the most recent update. But what path would sharing (MC and another futa plus a girl) would go under...

Flying Chicken Man

May 29, 2024
Speaking in my capacity as Some Internet Rando, here are my opinions, for what they are worth. I have played the 1.2.2 version, but not 1.2.3, which fills out the Depravity path a little more.

I agree with the first choice being kind of opaque. Given how incredibly important that choice is to everything, it could (and in my opinion, should) be way clearer that you're choosing between seducing the girls and raping them. Maybe after you click it, it says "here's what this path leads to, are you sure this is what you want" and then you can change your mind or something?

I have no particularly strong opinions one way or the other on "Milly steals girls from others." It's not my thing, but it's not not my thing, you know? For girls being stolen from Milly, how I feel about that depends on the relationship. The worst case scenario is the expected "how dare you, she's mine," but that's not what I expect to be feeling here. I am expecting "pfft, she just happened to be the nearest hole when Milly's lust got out of control, have at it."

The big thing about Ollie and Hana that stuck out to me is the part where he was playing video game so she could watch. He did this with headphones on, so she would not have been able to hear the game. And put on a movie so she wouldn't get bored. At that point, he isn't "playing games so she can watch," he is "playing games while ignoring her." So it's no wonder that Milly was able to trivially win her over.

I'm pretty much here for the Depravity path, however. I will spare you the lurid descriptions and simply keep it to "I quite liked it, I am looking forward to more of this, especially when Milly's lust turns on her family, and even further down the line when the pregnancy options are added." However, I do have to confess that futa on futa is not my jam, but it's avoidable, so I am glad it is there for the people who do like it.

egedk

Jun 6, 2022
if I understand correctly, the ending message says that the next update will release the week after the week where the current update goes free to play?

Saladassasin

Jun 7, 2021
I really wonder how dev going to do about Netorare path with Milly here, since she have no partner or something like that just a fling then and there, or is it going to be Milly refrain way to much of her libido and become voyeurs to start fapping on other would be possible as well. Man I can't wait for 1.2.3b

JnrJollof

May 28, 2021
Thank you all for coming out to share your thoughts on this matter. I couldn't be more pleased with how you've expressed your perspectives.

After pondering the issue overnight, I've concluded that the problem isn't within netorare itself or its execution. I’m confident I can approach it from an interesting angle at the very least. The real issue is the timing. Therefore, I've identified a more suitable place in the game to introduce netorare, where it will have more impact and serve as a breath of fresh air.

Fortunately, the game has been structured in a way for me to handle this however I please.
For now, I'll focus my energy on the handful of paths we've already established, ensuring we get the most out of them. I'll incorporate netorare when there's room for it, potentially bringing out the best in every single path.
I will officially announce this soon on Patreon.

Until then, stay safe out there.
people here so often think netorare is cuckolding while that is netorase(if you go by f95 rules the swinging tag). the meaning of netorare is to loose the people you love without that you can do anything against it. so you dont have to have a weak submissive mc, you can have a strong mc and netorare.
Saladassasin and egedk. The both of you prolly missed these messages.

Flying Chicken Man

May 29, 2024
Having played the 1.2.3a version, I now have a question: is there a way to stay on the Depravity path, which is where I assume all the forced content is, without doing the futa on futa content? If so, I'm guessing that it happens by turning Nadya down, and then choosing to figure it out on your own, but that just gets me a line saying the netorare path will be continued in the next version, and puts me right back there, so I have no idea if that'll just put me back on the netorare path like accepting Nadya's offer in the first place would have.

I did rather like Milly getting pressured into the drugs, though. Just because I want to play on the route where she's a dirtbag rapist doesn't mean she can't get worse! :D

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Having played the 1.2.3a version, I now have a question: is there a way to stay on the Depravity path, which is where I assume all the forced content is, without doing the futa on futa content? If so, I'm guessing that it happens by turning Nadya down, and then choosing to figure it out on your own, but that just gets me a line saying the netorare path will be continued in the next version, and puts me right back there, so I have no idea if that'll just put me back on the netorare path like accepting Nadya's offer in the first place would have.

I did rather like Milly getting pressured into the drugs, though. Just because I want to play on the route where she's a dirtbag rapist doesn't mean she can't get worse! :D
Depravity path splits into futa on futa and netorare. That might have changed with the dev's decision to delay the netorare path so it's just futa on futa, or futa on futa might later split into netorare. We'll probably have to wait and see. The depravity to netori path is just an accelerated type b netori now rather than a rape path.

Reactions: ScarletGames
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes