4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
Has the latest update really made that many path branches? I only know about that one path choice at the start of the game.

having path choices in games is something you should be careful about.
it is very cool and interesting on paper, but the workload will quickly multiply and the overall path length will be shorter as a result.

a lot of devs use path branching to cater to people with as many different tastes as possible but ive noticed it very often backfires and they instead end up complaining.
try considering, at what point is it no longer worth catering to more people at the cost of the current fans?

This is just my opinion on the whole path debate.

Its sad when people spread so much negativity over minor things but they just cant help themselves i guess…

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
This update was so good, and this is the first game I see that Netori route is almost a "good path" comparing to the futa group path lmao.

Reactions: ScarletGames

ScarletGames

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2023
Thank you all for coming out to share your thoughts on this matter. I couldn't be more pleased with how you've expressed your perspectives.

After pondering the issue overnight, I've concluded that the problem isn't within netorare itself or its execution. I’m confident I can approach it from an interesting angle at the very least. The real issue is the timing. Therefore, I've identified a more suitable place in the game to introduce netorare, where it will have more impact and serve as a breath of fresh air.

Fortunately, the game has been structured in a way for me to handle this however I please.
For now, I'll focus my energy on the handful of paths we've already established, ensuring we get the most out of them. I'll incorporate netorare when there's room for it, potentially bringing out the best in every single path.
I will officially announce this soon on Patreon.

Until then, stay safe out there.

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
This game is amazing. I don't even like koikatsu or futa.
No nonsense dialog or boring filler story. Straight to the action. Ahegao faces looks sexy and mc is dominant and sexy.

Reactions: ScarletGames

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
Ive seen some amazing koikatsu x futa content out there, I'd say the gold standard is . It's probably my pc, but the animations in this game are somewhat choppy? But they are really good all the same, wish I could get a version with interpolation

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
How do you access the new content? The game always ends with the mating press scene for me.
You have to be on the depravity route. to get on and stay on it, at the trainstation go to the cafe, and later you need to decline nadyas offer, and than try to look for hana.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SpecterX

R4ND0M USER

Nov 5, 2020
After pondering the issue overnight, I've concluded that the problem isn't within netorare itself or its execution.
The "netotare in games" problem in its essence. Some people just dislike being unfaithful in general, they are out.
The rest falls into two categories. The active and passive type. (not a scientifical term)
The passive type likes to watch their partner cheating on them -> sub / cucks
The active type likes to do the cheating or be the external cheater -> dom / chad

For me, a passive MC that gets cheated on is a categorical turn off.
I like this game because the MC goes in and gets all the girls and or futas

Last edited:

Daryle1

Feb 5, 2023
I've seen a few similarities but not enough to make me think the same way. IMO the differences are heavier than the similarities. But I don't know, only the devs can explain why it is like that.

bigmakxx

Mar 25, 2019
Damn new route was really hot. I really enjoy the vibes of the different paths, can't wait for them all to continue.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Thank you all for coming out to share your thoughts on this matter. I couldn't be more pleased with how you've expressed your perspectives.

After pondering the issue overnight, I've concluded that the problem isn't within netorare itself or its execution. I’m confident I can approach it from an interesting angle at the very least. The real issue is the timing. Therefore, I've identified a more suitable place in the game to introduce netorare, where it will have more impact and serve as a breath of fresh air.

Fortunately, the game has been structured in a way for me to handle this however I please.
For now, I'll focus my energy on the handful of paths we've already established, ensuring we get the most out of them. I'll incorporate netorare when there's room for it, potentially bringing out the best in every single path.
I will officially announce this soon on Patreon.

Until then, stay safe out there.
IMO the best use of NTR is later after the reader has had time to get used to the characters, as it builds tension, and is more impactful then. So your decision to wait until later to implement it sounds great.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
First, let me clarify that I do not wish to address any comments based on a leaked version of my game. However, given the number of questions that have arisen during my long absence and the bit of free time I have now, I’ll indulge you with some simple answers.

So, the outcomes are entirely dependent on the character you choose to follow. I cannot go any further, all answers are already in the game.
Since you're, kind of, asking for feedback, I'll give you some.

First, let me just say I enjoyed this game immensely. It is very well written and the scenes are very hot and well animated. And I'm sure I will continue to enjoy the game even if no consideration is spent on any of my, hopefully, constructive criticism. I think the many opinions shared so far is connected to that. This game is very good. That leads people to have strong feelings and opinion. With that out of the way, these are my thoughts:

1. Choices are opaque and not really related to the outcome.
This leads to a loss of perceived agency for the player. Take the very first choice. Try to lure Hana away from Ollie, by either suggesting going to a flower shop or a café. Choosing the flower shop leads to success, which starts Milly down the route of seducing Hana and, at a later stage, fucking Hana netorase-style. Choosing the flower shop leads to failure and that in turns leads to Milly raping Hana, but still netorase-style. The problem here is that it is impossible for the player to know one represents success and the other failure, but even more importantly, that success leads to a consenting fuck, whereas failure leads to rape. It would have been better if the choice between consenting fuck and rape hade been something that Milly could consciously choose at the direction of the player.

The same issue is encountered in the last update. The player is presented with the choice of accepting Nadyas offer to fuck or turn her down, despite Milly being seriously horny due to Nadya showing off her boobs. The first choice logically leads to Milly fucking Nadya, but the second leads to her getting raped by another futa and later having consenting sex with a third futa if on the depravity path (there is also a second opportunity which at the moment is a dead end, so I'll ignore that) and no sex at all if on the NTR path. Once more, the choice is not logically connected to the outcome, not the least why having had consenting sex with Hana or raping her affect whether or not Milly in turn is raped and has sex with other futas (or not). In this case, it is also made a little bit worse, by the second choice feeling both kind of stupid and out of character for Milly. After having turned Nadya down, Milly immediately thinks to herself "why did I do that?!?". So I, for instance, wanted to say yes to Nadya, because it is more in line with how I would like to play Milly (super horny, but not random and stupid). But then I loose out on the futa-on-futa (or at least the start of it, I guess there will be more chances to get in on that action).

Going forward, I think choices would feel better if the player is given agency over what Milly *wants* and tries to do, rather than over arbitrary things that, through the butterfly-effect, lead to different outcomes. So for instance, instead of the player choosing between having Milly eat a hamburger, that then randomly leads to consenting sex with LI X, or eat a pizza, that then randomly leads to rape of LI Y, let the player choose between having Milly go after LI X in order to seduce her or go after LI Y in order to rape her. I think that would be more satisfactory and also create a greater feeling of agency and controll over the narrative for the player.

2. Paths not really paths, at least not yet.
Here I'm going to go against the grain a little bit. People in this thread seem very concerned with there being too many paths. And while I do, to some extent, share the worry that too many paths could lead to development slowing down due to severe branching bloat, I don't feel this is what has happened so far. In fact, I don't feel like there are so many paths as there are choices on how the following scene should play out and with which LI. So, for instance, having chosen the depravity path in the beginning of the game, does not preclude the player from switching to the NTR-path in the latest version and the sex with Hana will then be the same as if the NTR path was chosen at the beginning. The only significant difference (as far as I've surmised) is connected to choosing NTR-path at the beginning, because then the futa-on-futa scene and path is out the window (for now at least).

The question then becomes, should the choices even be labeled paths? Especially since choices so far are also not logically connected with the paths (in what way is suggesting going to a café connected to wanting a dominat and rapy Milly and how is turning Nadya down connected to wanting Milly to have sex with other futas?). I'm wondering, are these path really based on what Milly does, or are they based about what kind of fetishes/fantasies the player will get to see? Because if it's the latter, and you're doing it to organise and keep score of the fetishes/kinks you want represented in the game, I think it superfluos to label it paths for the player.

3. On a purely subjective note, I do hope we'll get an option to turn the tables on the other futas and go completely dominant/rapey on them. :whistle:

Last edited:

egedk

Jun 6, 2022
people are talking about NTR path so does that mean that one of the path will have the main character? who is bigger, more assertive and has a bigger libido then every character combined be cucked? I don't know how it would make sense.

Reactions: Bingoogus

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
people are talking about NTR path so does that mean that one of the path will have the main character? who is bigger, more assertive and has a bigger libido then every character combined be cucked? I don't know how it would make sense.
From my perspective, it makes perfect sense.

Well, not from the perspective of the most traditional standard NTR-fantasy, where the cuck is an absolute wimp. That has never appealed to me in any way, especially since the cuck is in on it and gets off on the humiliation, which makes it not even feel like a win for the bull, the bull is esentially just the tool of the cuck (if you watch real cuckold videos this becomes very apparant, as it is clear that it's the cuck who is actually directing from behind the camera and the woman and bull is just doing as they're being told so that the cuck can get his rocks off, in a fantasy it can of course be different).

But for one strong alpha to cuck another strong alpha, who is not at all enjoying being cucked, that does appeal to me! That's like S-tier level dominance and win! Same thing if one of the alpha futas rapes the other alpha futa, without the victim enjoying it. Once more, S-tier level dominance and win! To this effect, I don't mind if the MC is victimised too, as it can be a struggle/fight that goes back and forth, at least not as long as there is a path towards the MC coming out on top and becoming the top alpha all the others have to bow down to.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes