Daryle1

Feb 5, 2023
Road map for this update from dev:

Here's the update continued from Nadya's choice:

Netori Path:
- Accept Nadya's Offer: No update
- Refuse Nadya's Offer: Short update

Depravity Path:
- Accept Nadya's Offer: Short update (Friends reunited)
- Refuse Nadya's Offer: 1.2.3a main update (Futa on Futa)

Daryle1

Feb 5, 2023
There is none, only futa on futa. Not a single process of the Sophie storyline.... Glad i didn't pay for this update.

EDIT
I read somewhere dev only focus on futa on futa content for this game and he will add only futa characters from now on, no more girls. This is as far as we go with the Sophie content it seems.
Prolly a misunderstanding because dev never said he's giving up on the other girls. He said they will not be added in futa on futa but will continue in netori path.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Welp, as a proud and lewd enjoyer of the futa goodness, I have to say it was pretty fun, especially at chilling at a friends house bit. They are both considerably foul mouthed, but it's kind of fun seeing the push and pull from both participants instead of the typical sub to everything/dom to everything split. Kind of refreshing angle for the other futa to essentially vow, if we do break, we'll break together.

I do wish we could have actually got the sister the ice cream though.

The multiple multiple paths sounds like a nightmare to tackle. Best of luck dev!

Requan8

Nov 5, 2022
Will the futaxfuta route primarily be milly receiving or will there be more of a turning of the tables.

Dec 16, 2021
Good update. Sex was fun, and I like the new(ish) characters. Having someone (Andrea) that's falling off the wagon back into her sex addiction pairs nicely with Milly, who is very clearly on the same path. I like the push and pull they have as well. They're clearly trying to get one up on each other, but there's a bit of imbalance since Andrea's already embraced self-destruction. Natalie's an interesting wrinkle as well. Her more calculated, predatory approach to sex is also a good foil Milly, and it's easy to see how Natalie could lead Milly (and others) around by the nose if given the proper leverage.

This update has solidified my hope that the NTR route doesn't just take the standard passive approach, however. Milly's too standoffish to fall into the whole "Oh no, everyone important to me is being stolen away!" victim plotline. I'm hoping she basically sells out her friends and family to Natalie/Andrea in order to get her rocks off. Not claiming I know the character better than the Dev does, but, based on how she's been characterized thus far, actions that showcase her as more of an amoral degenerate fit her better than anything that implys she's a victim IMO.

If I had to have one complaint (and I don't, but I want to be constructive), it would be that the whole 'Choice and Consequence' motif the Depravity route's going for hasn't really taken shape yet. I know it's still early on, but that's part of why I feel like I should draw attention to it now. The major events that deviate the story from the Netori route don't give the player much in the way of agency. We don't get to prevent Milly from raping Hana, for example, which is a huge influencing factor for how their relationship (or lack thereof) plays out. The futa on futa route's introductory element is another example. Natalie rapes Milly while she's unconscious, forcing the desire for future vaginal sex upon her rather than giving Milly the chance to desire it for herself. Not saying any of these scenes are bad, not at all, just that none of it really imparts on the player that there's a meaningful 'consequence' for their 'choice' so far.

Dec 16, 2021
BTW, for those of you who are concerned about the multiple paths overcomplicating the game, the Dev said on Patreon that a lot of the branching story paths aren't going to be as long as the main routes (ending around or even before Week 2 happens in game). Some of these branching paths also seem to tie back into the main routes as well, which will hopefully keep the game from spreading too thin.

Reactions: ScarletGames

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
BTW, for those of you who are concerned about the multiple paths overcomplicating the game, the Dev said on Patreon that a lot of the branching story paths aren't going to be as long as the main routes (ending around or even before Week 2 happens in game). Some of these branching paths also seem to tie back into the main routes as well, which will hopefully keep the game from spreading too thin.
This doesn't put me at ease, it makes me wonder wtf was the point in having so many paths to begin with in the first place. No, the dev has definitely fucked his own game by being all over the place, he should've stuck to just 1 path and had optional content on the side throughout it where players could choose between some smaller deviations but none of which had a strong impact on the main line story. This shit is currently too convoluted and completely unsatisfying, i've found myself doing nothing but skipping through previous content every update just to see the new stuff cause it's yet another branch off of some previous choice. The dev has decided to shove a netorare game into a netori game that's been shoved into a futaxfuta netorase game that's been shoved into whatever the depravity path is actually supposed to be, i still have no clue, rather than just making 1 game and finishing it before making another. Dude's trying to juggle 4 games at once with the end result being 4 shitty experiences.

Dec 16, 2021
This doesn't put me at ease, it makes me wonder wtf was the point in having so many paths to begin with in the first place. No, the dev has definitely fucked his own game by being all over the place, he should've stuck to just 1 path and had optional content on the side throughout it where players could choose between some smaller deviations but none of which had a strong impact on the main line story. This shit is currently too convoluted and completely unsatisfying, i've found myself doing nothing but skipping through previous content every update just to see the new stuff cause it's yet another branch off of some previous choice. The dev has decided to shove a netorare game into a netori game that's been shoved into a futaxfuta netorase game that's been shoved into whatever the depravity path is actually supposed to be, i still have no clue, rather than just making 1 game and finishing it before making another. Dude's trying to juggle 4 games at once with the end result being 4 shitty experiences.
You're being kinda melodramatic IMO. While a single narrative is undeniably easier to create, the game's structure is far from convoluted at the moment. Both routes and their content are pretty straight forward, actually; they'd be practically linear if you drew them out. Will things stay that way? Maybe, maybe not. I could definitely see the routes getting too complicated for the dev and making the game difficult to write for, but I'm holding out on that judgement.

JnrJollof

May 28, 2021
"It's been a joy to rewrite the story from fresh perspectives, incorporating a mix of different characters and intertwining their paths based on choices. Although I never intended to create a complex web of options or a maze of choices with no impact, I'm pleased to say I've successfully written paths for all choices. These paths are spread across different themes of Netori, Futa on Futa, and Netorare, and they'll extend throughout the remainder of the in-game week."

From earlier sneak peek post, I think he already talked about what you are saying right now. 3 paths will stay for 1 week. Sounds like you just don't like the paths that he added which you can still avoid if you want.

Reactions: ScarletGames

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You're being kinda melodramatic IMO. While a single narrative is undeniably easier to create, the game's structure is far from convoluted at the moment. Both routes and their content are pretty straight forward, actually; they'd be practically linear if you drew them out. Will things stay that way? Maybe, maybe not. I could definitely see the routes getting too complicated for the dev and making the game difficult to write for, but I'm holding out on that judgement.
Melodramatic? I mean, maybe, but it's already a headache organizing a save for each path and another lot for each branch choice and it's only going to get more complicated, it's downright offputting that i have to go to a second page just to sort this shit out.
Sounds like you just don't like the paths that he added which you can still avoid if you want.
Only path that holds no interest for me is the netorare one, i always find that sort of content completely boring. I feel like if a person lacks the intense aversion to NTR that so many people have, it still comes down to a split between netorare and netorase, i enjoy sharing content, with an MC and his best friend sharing chicks like in TK8000's Solvalley School and one of my favourite game series is FleshSac's NSFW wrestling series. But when it comes to netorare... it's just dull for me, it tries to draw out a reaction from emotions i am numb to. I don't hate it, it's just uninteresting to me.

All this is to say, except for that, i enjoy all of these paths, i just hate how they're all branched off from one another, plenty of games present the same variation of kinks but all within a single storyline and they're better for it, putting walls up between them is a crap choice imo. Disagree if you like, i ain't the dev, he can make whatever game he wants, i'm just bitching cause i'm fed up with all the unnecessary save juggling i have to do.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes