4.80 star(s) 35 Votes

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
So, I tried to make a simple "state of the game" type thing, considering the somewhat windy nature of it, and I feel like I came to a good spot. Feel free to call me out on anything I missed obviously.

Paths (as of v1.3.1):

1. NTR (entered as soon as the first choice you make with Hana on Day 1, check out some flowers)
2. Netori (entered when you accept Nadya's offer on Day 2)
3. Depravity (entered when you reject Nadya's offer on Day 2)
- I believe as of now, this only leads to a subpath for Futa on Futa. I do not know if there's anything more planned on this overall path, but this is what I see as of version 1.3.1)

Sex Scenes (will add once I finish 1.3.1 fully):

- Hana 1 Flowers (NTR)
- Hana 2 School (All)
- Sophie 1 Kiss/Finger (All)
- Nadya 1 (NTR/Netori) (This is the final breaking point between NTR/Netori and Depravity I'm fairly sure,
- Sophie 2 Finger (All)
- Hana 3 Night after Ollie plays games (NTR/Netori)
- Natalie 1 (Futa on Futa, subroute (?) of Depravity)
- Andrea 1 (Futa on Futa, smaller scene if you choose to smoke the blunt after the big scene is done)
- more to be added once I finish the update...

If there's anything else y'all think i should add to this, let me know.
Well lol, then it's clear why the content of Netori-Depravity is the same for me...thanks for the explanation))) It seems like there was also a scene of Hana at school on the second day on Netori's way when our MC puts pressure on Hana and they are "having fun" somewhere in the corner)) Hana masturbates her and they seem to be kissing))) If you've already indicated this scene, sorry))) I wrote it in vain then.

Reactions: Mr. TotoJ

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
I really hope they'll bring a gallery here someday))) It's at least more convenient than making individual saves, and secondly, you can at least see whether you missed any events or not.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I had a save specifically for that branch on the previous version, now there isn't even a Netorari option there)) only Futa on Futa.
Yup me too, it was this one that when I load now just has the one option but you can see 2 in the thumbnail.

1723752525180.png

It's a shame as I was excited about that path, I hope the dev just decided it makes more sense to have the branch later rather than have cut all plans for it.

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
Well lol, then it's clear why the content of Netori-Depravity is the same for me...thanks for the explanation))) It seems like there was also a scene of Hana at school on the second day on Netori's way when our MC puts pressure on Hana and they are "having fun" somewhere in the corner)) Hana masturbates her and they seem to be kissing))) If you've already indicated this scene, sorry))) I wrote it in vain then.
Nah you're right, let me add that scene in!

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
Yup me too, it was this one that when I load now just has the one option but you can see 2 in the thumbnail.

View attachment 3935313

It's a shame as I was excited about that path, I hope the dev just decided it makes more sense to have the branch later rather than have cut all plans for it.
A past post from the dev said they were going to Focus more on the Netori and futaxfuta for now Until they feel like the Netorare path can Actually feel not outer place.

himesama123

Oct 18, 2018
I skipped the last update since the content spread wasn't appealing to me iirc
Just finished this one and all I can say is that it was very good, keep it up

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Will the FMC become more emotionally attached to the LIs (even romantically) or will it just be all about sex alone at the end of the day?

Reactions: Ssato243

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Will the FMC become more emotionally attached to the LIs (even romantically) or will it just be all about sex alone at the end of the day?
I mean...Milly seems genuinely invested in getting Hana and Ollie (her brother) together. And sofar, she also seems to consider sex something normal to have with every sexy woman around. Like, to her Sophie is her sister, but also someone to have sex with.

4.80 star(s) 35 Votes