4.80 star(s) 35 Votes

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
This game definitely needs a walkthrough as for me,
I only have 3 routes so far, I don't know how many in total, I have a save for 4, netorari, but we'll see.
GOD this game is divine, I really liked it, Milly is super hot))) as are the other girls. I really liked the Futa on Futa route because Milly has fun not only with her girly dick, but also with her pussy))) I want this kind of content, not only in this route, but in others, because in my opinion it is a great loss that she forgets about her lonely pussy)))) I also really like the Netori route, but as I wrote just above, I want not only dick activity but also pussy activity)))) In my opinion it would be cooler, well, or it's just that I want it that way))))) I think I went through another route Corruption, or whatever it was called, but I still don't understand what the difference is between it and Netori, I played it a long time ago, when there was only one game day in the game, the difference seemed to be significant only there, in the new events I almost didn't notice the difference, maybe I did something wrong, tell me))))
And a HUGE REQUEST, suggest games similar to this one, with the same, preferably, hot heroine like Milly, although she is not only hot, but also very interesting as a person))))

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
This game definitely needs a walkthrough as for me,
I only have 3 routes so far, I don't know how many in total, I have a save for 4, netorari, but we'll see.
GOD this game is divine, I really liked it, Milly is super hot))) as are the other girls. I really liked the Futa on Futa route because Milly has fun not only with her girly dick, but also with her pussy))) I want this kind of content, not only in this route, but in others, because in my opinion it is a great loss that she forgets about her lonely pussy)))) I also really like the Netori route, but as I wrote just above, I want not only dick activity but also pussy activity)))) In my opinion it would be cooler, well, or it's just that I want it that way))))) I think I went through another route Corruption, or whatever it was called, but I still don't understand what the difference is between it and Netori, I played it a long time ago, when there was only one game day in the game, the difference seemed to be significant only there, in the new events I almost didn't notice the difference, maybe I did something wrong, tell me))))
And a HUGE REQUEST, suggest games similar to this one, with the same, preferably, hot heroine like Milly, although she is not only hot, but also very interesting as a person))))
The difference between the netori (rape/dom) route and regular Netori route is that it is Basically just like the netori route where milly cucks everyone but in a loving manner but the big Difference is milly fucks all the girls into submission.

Reactions: outbalancing

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
The difference between the netori (rape/dom) route and regular Netori route is that it is Basically just like the netori route where milly cucks everyone but in a loving manner but the big Difference is milly fucks all the girls into submission.
Well, I got it bro, as I wrote earlier, I simply didn’t see any difference between them other than the first day, so I don’t understand, maybe I did something wrong)))))) that’s why I’m asking)))

Reactions: Dragongod777

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
Well, I got it bro, as I wrote earlier, I simply didn’t see any difference between them other than the first day, so I don’t understand, maybe I did something wrong)))))) that’s why I’m asking)))
Yeah that is strange because the only way to get the netori dom route is on the first day you have to pick the option that makes milly take the red hair girl behind the pilar and start touching her and on the second day you have to Accept the yellow hair Gal Request which swiches the route to the netori dom path.

Reactions: outbalancing

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Ok reading last few comments, i'm bit confused. What are the actual routes here?

I know : Depravity and Netori
But what else? Whats this dom route?

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
Ok reading last few comments, i'm bit confused. What are the actual routes here?

Depravity has 2 different sub-paths, futaxfuta and NTR (Scarlet said they're pretty much scrapping the netorare sub-path but I believe you can do a netori-like sub-path for depravity, unless it just puts you back onto the netori path)
The Netori path I don't believe has any sub-paths

Not quite sure if there even is a dom sub-path in netori or sub sub-path. Pretty sure it's just the netori path

Reactions: Necrosian

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020

There are 2 more paths, I opened them playing the Depravity path, when Nadya on the second day talks to you, shows you her babies right in the classroom, and offers you to "relieve yourself", you refuse, then because of high excitement your head is spinning, you leave the classroom and you are given 2 paths. The first one that I really liked is Futa on Futa, a branch opens with other Futas, and Netorari, but there is no content in it yet, so it is just an option.

Reactions: Necrosian

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023

sorry i worded it wrong their are 4 routes in the game one is the netori route(this is path 1 has more of a romance,) the once depravity which can tranforms into the netori sub path 2 (which is where the milly stills ntr's everyone but is more rape and forces the women to submit). The third is Netorare( which has no content right now) and finally the futaxfuta route.

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
I looked quickly, so Netorari route was completely removed, lol, there is not even a choice, now only Futa on Futa is there)))) Netori route is now a continuation and Depravity as well. At least the game on these saves starts day 3, Futa route does not have a continuation yet.

Reactions: Dragongod777

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
FutasWorldOfNTR-1.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
Well lol, I have only one question... Is there any sense in the Depravity route, I don't understand at all, either I messed up something with the saves somewhere, or the content of Netori - Depravity is absolutely the same..? As always, great scenes, thanks to the author for the work))) and damn, I want more content with the "female" parts of Milly, the way Sophie touched Milly's breasts, I really liked it)))) Damn, this story is one of those where I very carefully watch the change in facial expressions and gestures of the characters, because it's very funny and exciting to watch them))) MC is great as always))) her narrowed eyes are just sex))))

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
So, I tried to make a simple "state of the game" type thing, considering the somewhat windy nature of it, and I feel like I came to a good spot. Feel free to call me out on anything I missed obviously.

Paths (as of v1.3.1):

1. NTR (entered as soon as the first choice you make with Hana on Day 1, check out some flowers)
2. Netori (entered when you accept Nadya's offer on Day 2)
3. Depravity (entered when you reject Nadya's offer on Day 2, and did not enter the NTR path with the 1st choice on Day 1)
- I believe as of now, this only leads to a subpath for Futa on Futa. I do not know if there's anything more planned on this overall path, but this is what I see as of version 1.3.1)

Sex Scenes (as of 1.3.1 fully:

DAY 1

- Hana 1 Flowers (NTR)
- Hana 2.1/2.2 School (All, different variations based on if NTR path or not)

DAY 2
- Hana 2.5 School Handjob (NTR, "push her harder")
- Sophie 1 Kiss/Finger (All)
- Nadya 1 (NTR/Netori) (This is the final breaking point between NTR/Netori and Depravity I'm fairly sure)
- Sophie 2 Finger (All)
- Hana 3 Night after Ollie plays games (NTR/Netori)
- Natalie 1 (Futa on Futa, subroute (?) of Depravity)
- Andrea 1 (Futa on Futa, smaller additional scene if you choose to smoke the blunt after the big scene is done)

DAY 3
- Sophie 3 Boob Play + Fingering (NTR, unknown for Depravity as there's no new content for this path for v1.3.1)
- Nadya 2 (NTR)

END OF v.1.3.1 (Long story short, Day 3 content for NTr/Netori path, nothing new for Depravity after Andrea scene/Milly comes home)

If there's anything else y'all think i should add to this, let me know. To be honest I still don't know if there's a difference between NTR and Netori in this game, as the lines are seeming to blur. I honestly think NTR just stands for Netori in this game and I'm fucking stupid, but we'll see.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 35 Votes