4.80 star(s) 35 Votes

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
I mean...Milly seems genuinely invested in getting Hana and Ollie (her brother) together. And sofar, she also seems to consider sex something normal to have with every sexy woman around. Like, to her Sophie is her sister, but also someone to have sex with.
Yeah hence my question after playing this update. Honestly it just felt kind of weird especially since it's on Netori route, which is all about "stealing", so her genuinely invested in getting these two together kind of steers away from the Netori plot itself.

Maybe

Jan 25, 2018
She does this because she "needs her freedom to play the field". She doesn't want commitment.
Hana dating Ollie and having sex with Milly - this is exactly what the netori plot is about.

JustPain.

Feb 14, 2021
It's a shame the NTR path was completely scrapped. I geet it, if the possibility of adding it later would fit better, but at least leave the option to see it, As for me, I couldn't see it. Is there any way to see what it was scrapped?

radiells

Aug 21, 2021
Love the new update. Milly is such a cutie! Hear actions and words are sometimes blunt, but by entering other's lives she genuinely makes them happier! What a legend.

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
Well, I'm hoping that refusing to take the drugs with Andrea leads to a stable Switch variant of the Futa x Futa path. Love when our MC is giving and taking, so I really don't want her to become a bottom bimbo, as is even mentioned in-game by Andrea and Natalie.

4.80 star(s) 35 Votes