4.80 star(s) 35 Votes

T1000nn

Feb 14, 2021
Greetings to the creator of the game: Futa'sWorldOfNTR
Episode: When Natalie finds Nadya and MC having fun,
Episode: When Natalie talks about the Rules Futa( Why not seduce the MC during this conversation Natalie And do you want to arrange a sex match, And take Natalie under control)
I think when Nathalie is in the team it will solve the problems and roughness.
I don't understand the game developer:Futa'sworldofntr, is it really impossible to make MC like both female and male sex?
PS: I'm sorry for my bad English, it's not my native language.

Last edited:

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
will there be a way to avoid the mc getting ntr'd or will some of it be part of the main path that is a good question i think
I believe there's both Netori and Netorare routes available. The Netorare is an option on the Futa x Futa path which is a derivative of the Depraved path and the Netori is a main part of the "NTR" path opposite of the Depraved path. I believe there may be more details i'm forgetting

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I believe there's both Netori and Netorare routes available. The Netorare is an option on the Futa x Futa path which is a derivative of the Depraved path and the Netori is a main part of the "NTR" path opposite of the Depraved path. I believe there may be more details i'm forgetting
We don't actually know when netorare starts now or how it's accessed. Originally netorare wasn't a derivative of the futa x futa path but an alternative to it. If you are on depravity path and you turned down Nadya's offer to go fool around then you'd stay on depravity and it would split into futa x futa or netorare. You could then search for Hana which would give you the FxF path, or forget Hana and you'd end up on netorare path. The netorare path was the plan for next update but that's changed now, the start of the netorare path is being delayed to improve it's impact. It might split off the netori path, or it might still be a sub path from depravity, we won't know until it's implemented since the plan's changed.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Finally a game that has futa on futa content its such an underrated sub genre in the futa genre by far my favorite path so far.
Actually I found that path interesting but it seems like you have to kinda go sub if you go on that path if that's the case then I don't think it's for me.
I'd have liked it though if we could assert dominance even on those futas lol.
So yeah if you keep playing that path, keep me updated on how it goes mate (if it goes full sub cum obseessive sl$t or if it goes b$tch making domina lol)

THX

Reactions: LoneVoyage

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
If you don't like NTR, play other games
What a low effort troll you are.
* This is a Futanari, NTR and Femdom VN. Driven by Netori, Netorare will be avoidable.
Straight from the dev notes. How about you piss off with telling people who don't want netorare to play something else, and yes someone asking if MC getting NTRd is avoidable is obviously looking to avoid netorare and not netori. In fact if you're only here for netorare then maybe you should play something else because there isn't any yet.

4.80 star(s) 35 Votes