4.80 star(s) 40 Votes

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Not yet on the futaxfuta paths in either the next update which is the futaxfuta path or future updates the player will get to Choose if they want milly to be a dom or sub
Ok, thanks.
Reading the thread, the paths can get confusing at times but it seems like you can't get all the girls (Futa and Fem) on a single play.

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
Ok, thanks.
Reading the thread, the paths can get confusing at times but it seems like you can't get all the girls (Futa and Fem) on a single play.
Yeah the futaxfuta path is Basically a harem of futas for milly and the Depraved( which is just the netori path but with lust+ forcing them to Submit) and Netori path are a harem of woman ( whichbis more love+lust)

Reactions: SpecterX

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
Yeah the futaxfuta path is Basically a harem of futas for milly and the Depraved( which is just the netori path but with lust+ forcing them to Submit) and Netori path are a harem of woman ( whichbis more love+lust)
Are you there God? It’s me, Margaret. I was hoping you could convince the dev to add a mixed futa & women harem option (preferably on the Netori path because it's my favourite)
daphPray.png

BMVV

Jul 16, 2019
Loooove the netori. Feels like it's so rare nowadays. It's all netorare and disappointment. Please keep it up. Even more routes like this would be perfect. My favorite. Really hope we get a few scenes confirming Hana and co. are pregnant too.

Oh and it'd be cool if we could humiliate and blackmail Ollie somehow with a recording or picture on our phone of him trying to get some from those girls in the new update.

Last edited:

starstar44

Jan 4, 2019
never before have i seen a game which accurately depicts my personal interpretation of what Futas would actually be like.

this is excellent, i want more of it, it scratches an itch that no other game has touched for me yet.

i will be watching this with great interest.
My both my futa OCs heavily approve of this.

portraitathena.png 1595399023570.png

4.80 star(s) 40 Votes