4.80 star(s) 42 Votes

Pixiew

May 12, 2022
Ok dont know what I did wrong. I unzipped the game and it wont continue into the new update from my last save? Is there a trick I am missing?
There's a branch in the story that gets you into different storylines, you're probably trying to continue the game from the storyline that didn't get anything added in this update. Read through the last couple pages, a few people mentioned what seems to be the triggers for the different branches of the story if you want to see the new content.

Reactions: jpinks

Darnbob

Aug 11, 2018
So what are all the "routes" and where do they diverge? Because I'm on day 3 and so far none of the choices seem to have long-lasting consequences

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So what are all the "routes" and where do they diverge? Because I'm on day 3 and so far none of the choices seem to have long-lasting consequences
Bruhhh are you smoking crack? Maybe try actually playing through again without making those same choices before you make such a massively incorrect statement. The differences are massive, it's the difference between Milly making a harem and Milly getting raped while she's unconscious by another futa and turned into futa fuck meat for her futanari senpai. There's a difference between consensual sex with Hana and Milly raping her. Sure some choices are just for a slightly different scene, or for an extra scene here or there but you're well past the route divergence.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Analsole

Darnbob

Aug 11, 2018
Bruhhh are you smoking crack? Maybe try actually playing through again without making those same choices before you make such a massively incorrect statement. The differences are massive, it's the difference between Milly making a harem and Milly getting raped while she's unconscious by another futa and turned into futa fuck meat for her futanari senpai. There's a difference between consensual sex with Hana and Milly raping her. Sure some choices are just for a slightly different scene, or for an extra scene here or there but you're well past the route divergence.

Lol my fucking bad I didn't know I insulted you by not knowing how this game without any guide on a blind first playthrough. Can you chill the fuck out? Didn't even answer my question btw. Maybe don't leave a comment if you're gonna be an unhelpful prick

Reactions: Griev

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Lol my fucking bad I didn't know I insulted you by not knowing how this game without any guide on a blind first playthrough. Can you chill the fuck out? Didn't even answer my question btw. Maybe don't leave a comment if you're gonna be an unhelpful prick
Go find it yourself. Nobody who's capable of wiping their own ass should need a guide for a game that's this short and simple.

srfsmrf_

May 24, 2024
Had a blast playing this (1.2.3a); very likable/'lovely' dirty minded FMC. This is futa stuff I certainly can enjoy (this title made me actually look more into futa content). I find NTR a shitty umbrella term. The title I find lackluster (and might scare some (prejudiced) ppl?) + I don't get it: 'The world of NTR of futa'? Why not come up with a nice one that has the name of our lovely/lovable MC Milly in it? (Which is a nice, pretty & not so common name I think - I don't come across it often for one). I'd see no problem in renaming.

See lot of discussion regarding the routes. I had the feeling: why not keep things simple with a solid mainline, and perhaps have things more event based and/or small divergences. I feel one (kink) shouldn't necessarily exclude the other (in the end, most of the time, I (for one, but goes for a lot of ppl I suppose) go back to check everything I missed (the scenes) anyway..) And I feel Milly would like it all together anyway already ;)

OTOH (+ dunno how big the ambitions are here) paths where Milly develops in (significant) different ways is interesting on it's own (and makes for some replay value?). (I have to replay anyway, paying more attention to all of the story.)

The squirt fountains are like :love: btw! ;)

Last edited:

Darnbob

Aug 11, 2018
Go find it yourself. Nobody who's capable of wiping their own ass should need a guide for a game that's this short and simple.
And how am I supposed to know if I've found all the scenes and routes? It's not like this game has a walkthrough, or even a gallery, to indicate how much content I've seen. And while the game is short, there are already more than a dozen choices which means it's a shit ton of re-clicking to try to see if I've missed anything.

And why are you such a prick anyways? A rat crawl up your ass or something? I asked a simple question and you're acting all offended. Your parents not teach you manners?

• Haha
Reactions: Analsole

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
And how am I supposed to know if I've found all the scenes and routes?
By playing it? Using URM? Reading the path hints at the top of the screen when you make a major decision?
And while the game is short, there are already more than a dozen choices which means it's a shit ton of re-clicking to try to see if I've missed anything.
If only there was a skip function in renpy so you didn't have to replay the parts you've seen. They should add that, maybe let you use it by clicking a skip button at the bottom of the screen, or holding the control button, or maybe even the tab button. That'd be real fucking clever of them.
And why are you such a prick anyways? A rat crawl up your ass or something? I asked a simple question and you're acting all offended. Your parents not teach you manners?
It's kinda funny you think I'm offended while you're acting like you are tbh. I couldn't care less about your comments, I had some fun with the first one and after you massively misread the tone and took offense yourself it seemed more fun to just let you stew and seethe than to correct you. Getting bothered by the tone strangers take on the internet to your quite frankly dumb questions is an excellent way to immiserate yourself.

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
I find NTR a shitty umbrella term.
Hard agree with that. The fact that it can include Netori, Netorare & sharing/open/poly relationships when all 3 are noticeably different. I love "taking" an LI from a character who doesn't treat them right (whatever form it takes) and giving them a relationship they deserve, I like poly/open relationships, but I hate having my LI stolen. I can never tell if the NTR tag is what I like or what I loathe

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hard agree with that. The fact that it can include Netori, Netorare & sharing/open/poly relationships when all 3 are noticeably different. I love "taking" an LI from a character who doesn't treat them right (whatever form it takes) and giving them a relationship they deserve, I like poly/open relationships, but I hate having my LI stolen. I can never tell if the NTR tag is what I like or what I loathe
Honestly NTR haters have ruined the tag. They want it used according to their feeling and not according to fact. LI has sex with someone else before she's in a relationship with the MC? NTR. MC and his partner engage in consensual swinging? NTR. NTR has just become an umbrella term for anything the most terminally online NTR haters don't like. It's diluted the term too much to the point that it's more difficult for people to actually look for that content and not to just avoid it. It's made it harder for people to find netorase/swinging games. It's not what tags should be for, they should be there so people can find the content they want, not so the most insecure people on this site can punish games and devs with a content tag for content that isn't actually in their game.
Hell, I'm generally a netorare hater but people who base their entire personalities around hating it are just the worst part of this site.

Smokenoke

May 17, 2019
Honestly NTR haters have ruined the tag. They want it used according to their feeling and not according to fact. LI has sex with someone else before she's in a relationship with the MC? NTR.
That's still NTR though. In fact it's potentially even more hurtful for the protagonist since not only did they miss their chance, but whatever chance they had could be gone forever.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
That's still NTR though. In fact it's potentially even more hurtful for the protagonist since not only did they miss their chance, but whatever chance they had could be gone forever.

Weak. I'm not talking about BSS, I'm talking about someone having sex with someone before she's effectively a LI. If you're calling that NTR then anyone having sex anywhere in the world with someone other than you is NTR. I've seen people ranting that the MC's dad having sex with the MC's mom before he dies off is NTR.

Reactions: icollectsouls

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.3.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 327 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

4.80 star(s) 42 Votes