Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Well, if you read the rules you would have seen that you need to ask to be a member to access the full channels on my server. I added you, now you can take a look.

Thanks. You will probably love the next story then. It's futa on loli without dirty fetishes this time, but still a very taboo situation (wedding).
Well, if you are going all in on the extreme stuff, just make sure to add birthing, loli pregnancy and multi-generational incest as well.

Really interested to see how this will turn out.

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2021
i know yall said dont check the extreme if curious. but i really am i hope i wont regret this like some twitter vids ive seen already (gorey material)

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
i know yall said dont check the extreme if curious. but i really am i hope i wont regret this like some twitter vids ive seen already (gorey material)
It's not gore at all, what's very extreme is how I use the taboos (lolicon&incest) and also the filth (scat and other kinds).

Last edited:

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Can the filth be avoided while getting the others?
It depends, you can avoid the extreme filth with the scat filter. But I don't want to add a filter for every filth, like smegma, hairy armpits, pee, etc. Because the point of this game is to be filthy, but for scat I can understand the need.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeplayer

PavelJanko

May 23, 2022
Hi,i dont play this game,for girl have very big tits. Very very big. This is not for me,but i love futa

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Hi,i dont play this game,for girl have very big tits. Very very big. This is not for me,but i love futa
Okay, hmm, it sure isn't realistic. But not all of stories include characters with very big tits, I think. Well, if you don't try you will never know.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
updated the torrent (censored version)

FutaYuriStoriesDarkTaboos-1.3.2Censored
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​

LoLitaLoL

Dec 13, 2018
God, this is the most beautiful game, I fell in love at first sight, the author of this work, continue this masterpiece

Reactions: LvdvE

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Is the password the same for secret the same as it is for the fetish filters?
No, the password for the secret (not secret anymore) is : nkBcgMT4QRbVrMKKeSn8qqbwoMsazD

God, this is the most beautiful game, I fell in love at first sight, the author of this work, continue this masterpiece
Thank you very much, it's great to see that it can be enjoyed.

Last edited:

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I downloaded the uncersoship but it says the rest of the scene is consored..
You need to desactivate the lolicon filter, in Preferences (in the game). For that, you need a password you can find at my patreon or my discord server.

DepravedTomato

Mar 22, 2022
Is the link for the uncensored patch down? I want to play the game specifically for the loli and scat content, so I'd be greatful if someone could re-up it ^w^

DepravedTomato

Mar 22, 2022
The link doesn't seem down to me (patch 1.3.2)?
Well, it seems to be a problem on my end related to the host site, I changed my settings and was now able to download it, thanks for the quick reply and sorry for the needless comment! @w@

Reactions: LvdvE

gamarexx

Jul 22, 2017
No, the password for the secret (not secret anymore) is : nkBcgMT4QRbVrMKKeSn8qqbwoMsazD

Thank you very much, it's great to see that it can be enjoyed.
Wrong Password, i tried add 'space' early and final

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes