Mar 20, 2023
i only downloaded it because of the pictures with the hairy armpit and hairy pussy milf but i dont know how to get her content?? i was in the sport studio in the park in the bar in the apartment but and in the alley with the two futas im stuck how can u go on?

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
i only downloaded it because of the pictures with the hairy armpit and hairy pussy milf but i dont know how to get her content?? i was in the sport studio in the park in the bar in the apartment but and in the alley with the two futas im stuck how can u go on?
Well, for now the hairy armpit and pussy fetish is in two stories mixed with loli content (as the scat fetish too). But in future I'll do this kind of fetish for safe version too. Otherwise, if you wanna unlock loli content and other stories, download the patch and get the password at my patreon or discord (read developer notes for more info).

Ifitwastrue

Jul 18, 2023
View attachment 2752053
Overview:
This is a sandbox game, where I can showcase my works in form of stories, with 3d images, animations, and plenty dialogues. The content of this game is intended to be the most depraved, with only focus on yuri/futa, and display my darkest fetishes: it's very very heavy and clearly not for everyone, so please don't play it if you're only curious. The game takes place in a uchronia where futanaris thrive. You can explore in a omniscient pov (no MC) all facets of this new world.
If you are disgusted by certain fetishes or characters but there is still some content appealing to you, you could always choose in the story mode the only content you want to see, ignoring other stuff.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-07
Release Date: 2023-07-07
Developer: LvdvE - - - (I prefer Patreon)
Censored: No
Version: 1.3.2
Language: English
Other Game: Futanari Fantasy
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Safe Version:
Win: MEGA

Patch for uncensored version (1.3.2):

Update (1.3.1 to 1.3.2):
This game contains Extreme Contents. Read comments for more details or take a look at my pixiv to know what to expect. In a nutshell, download at your own risk.

(*) : Unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer
View attachment 2752119 View attachment 2752120 View attachment 2752115 View attachment 2752451 View attachment 2752116 View attachment 2752121 View attachment 2752117 View attachment 2752123 View attachment 2752118 View attachment 2752114 View attachment 2752448 View attachment 2752406 View attachment 2752407 View attachment 2752408 View attachment 2752411 View attachment 2752412 View attachment 2752413 View attachment 2752409
Android ?

Itatia

May 3, 2020
is it possible that the uncensoring patch gets uploaded to a different filehost? anonfile never seems to work for me.

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
is it possible that the uncensoring patch gets uploaded to a different filehost? anonfile never seems to work for me.
You can get a private mega link at my discord. Or, wait some time and I'll upload the v1.4, and then the people here will upload the new release to different filehosts.

Itatia

May 3, 2020
You can get a private mega link at my discord. Or, wait some time and I'll upload the v1.4, and then the people here will upload the new release to different filehosts.
i'll wait for the new release then. i cant have these interests mixed in with my private life, so discord is out of the question lmao.
thanks for the reply tho

Kurenai091

Jul 28, 2020
This hits all the right notes for me I think. I joined your Discord and requested a member user but haven't heard back. Same username on there.

Reactions: LvdvE

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
would be great if there literally wasn't a pedo option. Even if I opt out of it the fact that it's an option don't sit well wit me. Now I gotta go through it knowing that EDP445 probably likes this

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
would be great if there literally wasn't a pedo option. Even if I opt out of it the fact that it's an option don't sit well wit me. Now I gotta go through it knowing that EDP445 probably likes this
Sorry about that, at least you can download "safe version" trying to ignore the rest...

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Somebody asked me to make an android port of this one. For the record I tried, but there are a LOT of media files that have foreign characters in their names and the SDK barfs all over the place with those file names.

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
Sorry about that, at least you can download "safe version" trying to ignore the rest...

I get that, that's my bad that I didn't send it when I had the game. (So i can say if it were an actual safe option or not.) Though it's more of a lack of respect and dislike for anyone that even likes pedo stuff in general.

I do like the game outside of it, jus that the content is available is crazy man. Gotta be the first time i complain abt sumn thats optional, jus disturbing.

Though you didn't jump at my throat at it, so I'm not gonna bitch abt it outside of this.

Reactions: LvdvE

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Somebody asked me to make an android port of this one. For the record I tried, but there are a LOT of media files that have foreign characters in their names and the SDK barfs all over the place with those file names.
I'm interested, maybe you can contact me to see if we can change that. I tried some time ago to make a android port but didn't manage to do it. I guess, the issue for foreign characters is with the sounds files.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes