fuccboi2008

Oct 4, 2018
So it's been about half a month since launch and despite their claims that they'll finish it in a month, there has only been a single update that added a single important cutscene and a few fixes. It's still very unfinished and especially falls apart in the last two areas.

GHS-GHS

Aug 29, 2020
So it's been about half a month since launch and despite their claims that they'll finish it in a month, there has only been a single update that added a single important cutscene and a few fixes. It's still very unfinished and especially falls apart in the last two areas.
So, this part is a bug and it is impossible to kill prometeus

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
god, there is just... so much talking in this game. Too much, honestly. Even when they're having sex, they never stop goddamn talking.
I know right? HW could easily strip the underwhelming sexy content and pitch the script to Netflix or Amazon for a mix of sci-fi and fantasy action series.

I pride myself in reading lore and every bit of dialogue and items description in games but this is my absolute first time I couldn't do it but, holy fuckaroni, this game is 85% reading, 10% platformer and 5% combat and the pace gets interrupted every 30 seconds if you want to gather every single databank.

The sad part is that that 85% reading is most likely what HW and his team dedicated most of their time to. We wanted a game not an interactive novel. SMH

selcath

Jul 8, 2017
Christ people just complain, complain, complain. Can we even point at many better games that have come out? Look at the category. There's fucking nothing out there. The ones that aren't seeing some problem, 2$. enjoy your time.
People have a right to complain about a game that was in development for nearly a decade, had its release date pushed back numerous times and still released in an unfinished state with literally zero additions added to it from the demos. Especially when people get banned from their Discord for providing feedback in the feedback channel.

ejparkinson

Feb 21, 2019
You need to talk to another one of those skinny guys in another node, when you come to that one with Faye you get an option to tell him about the other guy as a substitute for Faye and that's how she gets rescued.

Reactions: GHS-GHS

Dragon4458

Feb 23, 2024
Many of the promised features are not in and the most optimistic estimates are for several months in the future (and with the games track-record i wouldnt keep my hopes up)
I got warned by the team here at this forum so I'll stop talking about this game.

I regret buying it. It sucks.

That is my opinion.
ah dont blame the poor jannies, their inbox has been on fire since this dumpster fire of a game got its own thread

jjslowd

May 3, 2021
Did I miss an important cutscene before arriving at the Gratifcation Factory where the "shady lady" reveals herself and her name to Talia? Cause last I was in the story, they were still cautious, but suddenly at the factory, I know her name, her face, and she's waaaay more friendly.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Did I miss an important cutscene before arriving at the Gratifcation Factory where the "shady lady" reveals herself and her name to Talia? Cause last I was in the story, they were still cautious, but suddenly at the factory, I know her name, her face, and she's waaaay more friendly.
Nope.
There are still plenty of unfinished content, including story cut-scenes, so all you can do it wait for series of updates to finish the game.

Reactions: jjslowd

dariussama123

Dec 23, 2018
There is a dude with fancy clothes very close to them, he is talking about different kind of fetishes or something (alien dude with monoglass and Röpteşambır). Talk with him, than go to the location you can convince him to leave her without killing him.

Melanzz

Mar 1, 2022
Holy hell the search function on this site is pretty balls apparently, I thought adding buzzwords would've made this easier to find.

Gallery Unlock: Mega
Slap this in your \appdata\roaming\future_fragments\ folder and you should be good.
Sorry, tried searching but got result from 2-3 years ago.
Also, thanks a lot.

rocksauce420

Apr 26, 2020
so anyone else notice that the game is incomplete? Found a scene in the Electric level with no voice acting, a difficult to reach room that literally said nothing was in it cause its a "demo". Also got the fourth level and there is legit no voice acting or even dialogue for the defeat screens so far (got to two of them).
I just got to that part and had the same thing happen. I thought it was a bug at first but I restarted the game and there's legit NO dialogue on the boss for Uncharted Wildwoods. There's also several areas in this level where there's a path to get there but it's empty, whereas other levels would have an item or NPC there. Also, is anyone else not able to view ANYTHING in their Glossary (aside from a few Misc) & Enemies tab? There's a lot about this game that I really like but I just want consistency at least.

Legolas'ass

Apr 19, 2020
The post was just updated today, at 3:29PM. Is this the 1.01 update, or just something else? No changelog either, since it redirects to reddit.

Reactions: Noxy79
3.80 star(s) 83 Votes