Visya

Oct 26, 2018

Version 1.0.1 update

Download as quickly and as much as possible

Some 'someone' is as slow as a turtle when it comes to updates, but deals with copyright issues as quickly as a rabbit.
Link's dead, mind passing a DM?
Hey do you mind to pass me the DM too? can't find anywhere with the 1.0.1 update. the file links are dead

Reactions: DirtyMindPureHeart

Maako.

Jul 9, 2020

Version 1.0.1 update

Download as quickly and as much as possible

Some 'someone' is as slow as a turtle when it comes to updates, but deals with copyright issues as quickly as a rabbit.
I try get working on Linux using wine, odd is the steam version and 1.0 version not working.
Please DM 1.0.1? I would be grateful

Maako.

Jul 9, 2020

Unfortunately, Mega or Google Drive does not work when a copyright complaint is filed.

Therefore, I am sharing it for a short period of time, so please download it within the period.
Folder not found :(
I missed it

Bullrulz21

Jul 28, 2019
I'm very saddened by how they defanged this game. The Celodst Emporer's game over scene was so good when he raped Talia and locked her mind at peak stimulation. Now they have this weird buddybuddy shit where he's actually helping her or something? It's so cringe. Luckily I can still play the older build.

Also there's a weird amount of ledges just out of reach. Really feels like I needed to find double jump somewhere.

Beastadam1

Mar 15, 2023
I'm very saddened by how they defanged this game. The Celodst Emporer's game over scene was so good when he raped Talia and locked her mind at peak stimulation. Now they have this weird buddybuddy shit where he's actually helping her or something? It's so cringe. Luckily I can still play the older build.

Also there's a weird amount of ledges just out of reach. Really feels like I needed to find double jump somewhere.
you got a link for v1.0.1?

LuKeWaRm

Aug 19, 2017
Man, I played the entire game fine enough but that last level just killed all my moment. Any enjoyment you would've had with this game is just lost with the last level. The level design there is the worst I've ever seen and a major issue could be mitigated by just adding a teleport between save spots. I just couldn't finish it. Pretty decent leading up to that point and ignoring the lore dumps and I have a genuine issue with the devs asking for money with a clearly incomplete game, even if it's 20 bucks

Reactions: dragonsix6969
3.70 star(s) 84 Votes