HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Yeah but you dont have to anhialate the dialogue of the game, every 2 seconds saying how consentual everything is (theres still noncon in game)

is there a better site than this that doesnt DMCA?

Yeah but then HW cant milk the patrons who forgot to turn off the monthly payment

theres a workaround where you name the swf and nswf versions differently

I can upload it if you can recommend a site that wont nuke the download right away
Unironically just stick to PM system. If someone is an active poster in one of the Future Fragment threads you give them the link, otherwise don't make it public.

Reactions: Dragon4458

Dragon4458

Feb 23, 2024
Unironically just stick to PM system. If someone is an active poster in one of the Future Fragment threads you give them the link, otherwise don't make it public.
not a bad idea, would get taken down asap in thread. but i have a few ideas

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
if you don't give everyone the same link and see which one goes down you might be able to catch some goons

Aug 31, 2021
I wouldn't chalk it up to bots. It's widely-known HW and his fans frequent the topic despite never posting.
One quick word to HW, and one C&D from HW is all it takes.
Funny. Since release we haven't had any supporters stay or comment on the thread. At least not any constructive arguments that used to exist before release. They can't really make any arguments against hating the game anymore. So they continue working under HW's spell and do his bidding for him in other ways. Which makes no sense, since whatever goodwill he had has certainly run out by now. Why anyone would still support him is beyond me.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
How "unfinished" is the game currently? I apparently have a different definition of that than most people.

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
How "unfinished" is the game currently? I apparently have a different definition of that than most people.
are there any other definitions to "unfinished" that isn't the obvious?
the game isn't finished and missing content in later levels, even HW himself said so.

Reactions: dragonsix6969

cmdrindie

Aug 8, 2017
Lol wtf, I had uploaded that like a week or 2 ago, and the moment I post the link here it gets reported.
I guess some bots are scanning this site then? I'd doubt many people here would report.
Anyway, if shit get's taken down that fast I'm not going to go through the trouble of uploading it to a new site every time I'm afraid.
Are you PMing the noncon build? If so, I'd appreciate it.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
The title says Completed, should I wait for the next update or there's some stuff missing?
Well we were suppose to be getting updates through out this month, to slowly patch up missing content.
Don't expect updates often or any time soon, especially as they are currently claiming to be too sick to work.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I have two questions.

First, I remember playing the demo of this years ago, and there was one scene where Talia finds a dying npc and he asks to have sex with her and you can choose yes or no. Are there more scenes like that in the current version? Like scenes that aren't part of the battle fuck or any traps and that involve choices like that?

And second, I saw above people are talking about the patreon ban on rape and stuff, does this mean every scene in this game is now portrayed as consensual? Even the battle fuck ones?

Mar 29, 2020
I have two questions.

First, I remember playing the demo of this years ago, and there was one scene where Talia finds a dying npc and he asks to have sex with her and you can choose yes or no. Are there more scenes like that in the current version? Like scenes that aren't part of the battle fuck or any traps and that involve choices like that?

And second, I saw above people are talking about the patreon ban on rape and stuff, does this mean every scene in this game is now portrayed as consensual? Even the battle fuck ones?
Yep, the MC is just a complete slut who will say yes to anyone because it's required for her to save the world... but mostly just because she LOVES sex. As far as the first question, I dunno.

Jaunie

Jun 13, 2019
Can we finally run around fully naked or is it still for a very short time at a very specific moment in the story haha

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
I have two questions.

I got banned from the game's steam discussions by HentaiWriter for answering the non-con/dub-con question by quoting his own post, just putting that out there.
and now to do it again.

*snip*

And that leads us to the biggest factor about why, at most, this game is dub-con, not non-con; while she's laying there, at any point, Talia can simply eat her earring to respawn herself at the Save Pad. If she really didn't want to have sex, she wouldn't lie there until an enemy came along to have sex with her, she'd simply pop her earring in her mouth and respawn instantly.

She's also significantly more powerful than anything in the future, so canonically, there should be no reason she should ever actually lose a fight. It's like in a Final Fantasy game, if your character loses and dies, that's not the canon story; the canon is that they survive and finish the game. If the player plays otherwise, that's on their version of events so to speak, not the game's canon.

*snip*
removed irrelevant walls of text

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutureFragments-1.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Xan17v

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I got banned from the game's steam discussions by HentaiWriter for answering the non-con/dub-con question by quoting his own post, just putting that out there.
and now to do it again.
Ok, thanks for the fast reply. I guess that makes if they wanna avoid getting removed from patreon, maybe?

Do you know anything about my first question btw?

3.80 star(s) 80 Votes