Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
Ok, thanks for the fast reply. I guess that makes if they wanna avoid getting removed from patreon, maybe?

Do you know anything about my first question btw?
There are events like that, yeah.
there's even an unavoidable one in the first level for a fragment.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xill

Eternagex

May 9, 2023
Lol wtf, I had uploaded that like a week or 2 ago, and the moment I post the link here it gets reported.
I guess some bots are scanning this site then? I'd doubt many people here would report.
Anyway, if shit get's taken down that fast I'm not going to go through the trouble of uploading it to a new site every time I'm afraid.
I would appreciate a link over DMs to the older build if you have it, having access to alternate builds sounds like fun if it changes the context as much as i think it will.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Lol wtf, I had uploaded that like a week or 2 ago, and the moment I post the link here it gets reported.
I guess some bots are scanning this site then? I'd doubt many people here would report.
Anyway, if shit get's taken down that fast I'm not going to go through the trouble of uploading it to a new site every time I'm afraid.
HW personally check all threads on major forums regarding his game.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
What threads? there is some thread totally unrelated btw
The old ULMF thread before it got yeeted, and the current one of course (don't check ULMF anymore, I used to back when it was the biggest adult game site), E-Hentai, a few others I've stumbled across over the years I can't remember.

Reactions: dragonsix6969

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
So is this just bug fixes and QoL changes? Did they add in the missing scenes or add them into the gallery yet?

Urosan

Jun 2, 2021
Wasnt this "completed" already?

Hard to believe all the stages have merged or is it still stand alone weirdness?
As I understand it, the game as it is now is all those demo stages stitched together, and a buttload more plot and dialogue.

It's still not complete, as given by the recent patch notes:
Added small set of placeholder lines during Phase 2.5 intermission so Vie can clarify context of what's going on until we get finalized text in there

3.80 star(s) 80 Votes