Legolas'ass

Apr 19, 2020
I've got an update fellas.

Current Features:
Change to any level
Unlock/lock all powerups
Alter any ideal - Added a note about the max they can be, I'm not sure if going over this will break something, but you really have no reason to go anywhere even close to this limit.

NEW FEATURE:

I have added a feature which clears all paths and skips all dialogue that you can't bypass normally. Some dialogue remains since bypassing these would more than likely break too many things, specifically scenes related to bosses.

Possibly stuff for the future:
Gallery unlock, I already have a file posted here somewhere, but I might just add that to the script at some point.
Gather all fragments.
Gather all databanks.
Solve all Ice Level puzzles.
Solve all Electric Level puzzles.

DISCLAIMER: If you use the new function, things might break, or it'll all work perfectly, who knows, it took long enough to troubleshoot what was causing an issue in the first place. None of the NPC's have been interacted with, so all their scenes should play out like normal. I think some cutscenes remain in the Electric Level, I wish I could say I left them in on purpose since they're tutorial parts related to solving puzzles, but it kinda just happened so ohwell.

Below are a few different methods for downloading the script, just in case anyone else's computers decide they don't like my script.
I don't really know the rules about linking or attaching files, so I'm not going to attach the batch file itself, but I will do it as a text file.
Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Stupid question incoming. Does this gallery unlock include all the non-featured animations? Like the ones from interacting with NPCS and not just game-overs and h-attacks? Thank you, have a good day.

Handeri

May 31, 2022
Method 1: Download the file from Mega, run the file, Windows will prompt you to be careful, select "More info" or something similar, select "Run anyway".
Method 2: Copy the script itself from github, the spoiler, or the text document. Paste this script into something like Notepad, with it pasted into a text editor, select "Save as" change the "Save as type" section to either "Batch file" (if it's an option), or change the "Save as type" to "All Files" and add ".bat" at the end of the "File Name".
ffdata_slot_1.sav copy script?

OmniFurious

Sep 7, 2021
ffdata_slot_1.sav copy script?
No, that is the file it modifies. It doesn't matter where you save the script.

Stupid question incoming. Does this gallery unlock include all the non-featured animations? Like the ones from interacting with NPCS and not just game-overs and h-attacks? Thank you, have a good day.
No it does not, I believe I remember reading that they will be added. I think the reason is the same reason the boss scenes aren't in the gallery right now, since they render during cutscenes and not normal gameplay like the ones currently viewable.

Last edited:

Handeri

May 31, 2022
No, that is the file it modifies. It doesn't matter where you save the script.

No it does not, I believe I remember reading that they will be added. I think the reason is the same reason the boss scenes aren't in the gallery right now, since they render during cutscenes and not normal gameplay like the ones currently viewable.
1714356693902.png
this?

ffish

Sep 4, 2017
Do the game over cutscenes for the Earth and End levels not have any text, or did I mess something up?

Twisturn223

Aug 10, 2017
Honestly surprised the mods haven't locked this thread yet.

Did HW actually release that promised patch or has it been silent since release?
The patch is being worked on. HW doesn't like giving out release dates for them because some damn thing always goes wrong and he ends up missing the date, hence the "it's out when it's out" philosophy.

filler546

Nov 15, 2023
There's the blood and guts guy at the start of the Ice Zone, but it doesn't seem like an evil route is as well developed or interesting.
It would be amazing if a route is well developed, but you know, someone has to write all that logs, that useful logs that someone will read in a bored noon or something....

Reactions: dragonsix6969
3.80 star(s) 80 Votes