OmniFurious

Sep 7, 2021
ffdata_slot_1.sav copy script?
No, that is the file it modifies. It doesn't matter where you save the script.

Stupid question incoming. Does this gallery unlock include all the non-featured animations? Like the ones from interacting with NPCS and not just game-overs and h-attacks? Thank you, have a good day.
No it does not, I believe I remember reading that they will be added. I think the reason is the same reason the boss scenes aren't in the gallery right now, since they render during cutscenes and not normal gameplay like the ones currently viewable.

Last edited:

Handeri

May 31, 2022
No, that is the file it modifies. It doesn't matter where you save the script.

No it does not, I believe I remember reading that they will be added. I think the reason is the same reason the boss scenes aren't in the gallery right now, since they render during cutscenes and not normal gameplay like the ones currently viewable.
1714356693902.png
this?

ffish

Sep 4, 2017
Do the game over cutscenes for the Earth and End levels not have any text, or did I mess something up?

Twisturn223

Aug 10, 2017
Honestly surprised the mods haven't locked this thread yet.

Did HW actually release that promised patch or has it been silent since release?
The patch is being worked on. HW doesn't like giving out release dates for them because some damn thing always goes wrong and he ends up missing the date, hence the "it's out when it's out" philosophy.

filler546

Nov 15, 2023
There's the blood and guts guy at the start of the Ice Zone, but it doesn't seem like an evil route is as well developed or interesting.
It would be amazing if a route is well developed, but you know, someone has to write all that logs, that useful logs that someone will read in a bored noon or something....

Reactions: dragonsix6969

OmniFurious

Sep 7, 2021
Updated my script, the level progress part now includes solving all electric and ice level puzzles, as well as unlocks all databanks and enough achievements to unlock gallery access.
If the gallery doesn't unlock after using this, just restart the game.

Jul 21, 2020
im not quite sure about the temperature of this take but: i personally really like female voice acting in h-games especially if it's good, i like Talia's voice and Vie's is charming too i think.

I do agree there might have ben too much here, the databank things are def. a miss overall in this game, but that aside i like it.

Reactions: Lord Kimmek

V0RPAL1N

Sep 29, 2020
It would seem the third Hard Achievement in the Celodst (Ice) area is bugged, I've killed a bunch of enemies by bouncing shots out off of walls yet none unlocked the achievement.

3.70 star(s) 84 Votes