Dr.Clara

Feb 2, 2022
Is there any news about the fact that there is no dialogues when we fight Vie at the end of the Woodland zone?
Is it because the path isn't finished yet?

Kallium03

Apr 23, 2022
Thanks for that super helpful comment XD

Can't finish the game anyway, can't defeat end boss so it'll stay forever unfinished
I finished it after a few tries, using the right items, but the developers are going to low the difficulty of that battle in the next version of the game because so many players couldn't beat it. If you don't have certain items, I understand it can be a really pain.

Reactions: Dr.Clara

Baitch

Feb 7, 2022
What are the soft lock areas in electrtic lv, also how to make spiderbot tell you about the rebels? (need it for electro achivments and i dont want to cheat with the mod guy before wrote about)
for the softlock as omnifurious said its in P3M4. You need to go to P3M3 and freeze while upside one of the electric balls and enter P3M4 while upside down go far right and you get softlock
im stillstruggling with genius bot cant get it T_T

Zi0_Matrix

Jan 14, 2024
Lol is this game actually came out? I thought it will take atleast past 2026 for it to be completed.
Oh it released alright, but it's not done yet.
The rest of the content is supposed to be added in "monthly" patches afterwards.
Given the release schedule so far, though, it could very well still take until 2026 for it to be completed.

Rockman96

Apr 13, 2019
HOLLY FUCK! it's actually out? bruh, I legit thought this game was gonna get canceled because "community le toxic" or some bullshit like that.

Oh it released alright, but it's not done yet.
The rest of the content is supposed to be added in "monthly" patches afterwards.
Given the release schedule so far, though, it could very well still take until 2026 for it to be completed.
yeah of course, the grift needs to go on forever. that's how Patreon game dev works.

GoldLegend

Aug 12, 2020
How am I meant to get the second fragment on level 3? I've gotten the one up top, but is the second under the map?

SoraShowsU

Jun 29, 2024
Fun Fact: Germany´s DoKumi made a Stand with this Game as a Demo. Sad that this game is Banned at Steam.

Edit: (Germany´s Steam)

Last edited:
Reactions: Xemnas999

Kallium03

Apr 23, 2022
No, the latest version is 1.0.3, but it's not uploaded here for free, It's on steam. Don't know if it is gonna be here in the future.

3.70 star(s) 84 Votes