Htyrohoryth

May 5, 2018
Ok ive look up on all 68 pages maybe im blind but i cant find any link to ice, earth and fire level. Can anyone post it somewhere? Google doesnt want to cooperate

tor446

May 28, 2017
Final game? You're a good several months off from that they still have to redo the fire stage to use the current game engine.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
So the final game comes out in five days?
I'm talking about the monthly demo, which always comes out on the 7th of each month :p

Here's our schedule through the end of development;

Reactions: LEPRE

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Ok ive look up on all 68 pages maybe im blind but i cant find any link to ice, earth and fire level. Can anyone post it somewhere? Google doesnt want to cooperate
"Ice" and "Earth" is what I typed. The fire version however can't be found here. Nobody has uploaded it before, least not here. You'd have to find it on a

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

Happenstance

May 20, 2017
You are in luck, my friend. I was just cleaning up an old hard drive when I stumbled on this. Presenting Future Fragments, v12. This one's the fire level, though I'm unsure if this one has the boss.

Other versions I found include ice levels (v14 and v17a), an electric level (v18) and another, older, fire level (v08).

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
You are in luck, my friend. I was just cleaning up an old hard drive when I stumbled on this. Presenting Future Fragments, v12. This one's the fire level, though I'm unsure if this one has the boss.

Other versions I found include ice levels (v14 and v17a), an electric level (v18) and another, older, fire level (v08).
Nice. Idc what anyone says. Fire demo is the hottest. Pun intended. The way the corruption takes place is god damn fantastic. I do hope it returns.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Nice. Idc what anyone says. Fire demo is the hottest. Pun intended. The way the corruption takes place is god damn fantastic. I do hope it returns.
That animation will still be in the game, but to fit the lore of the game, the scene will be changed pretty considerably text and context-wise.

Also, v0.42's out!

And if you haven't heard it yet, here's the main boss theme (for the boss fight coming in v0.43 next month) and the sub-theme which plays during certain parts of the fight.

- Main Boss Fight Music
- Sub Boss Fight Music

heartattak

Sep 5, 2018

Do post v17a, please. That one is literally gone from all previous uploads and has some nice little additional details.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is the spirit .. this is a discussion ... any illustration of your work .. old game builds you need a second opinion of ... for example .. is perfectly fine. We do care about the humanity of this all;)!

ololoev

Jul 20, 2017

2019-08-09_23-00-59.jpg
well...

3.80 star(s) 80 Votes