HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
So is there or is there not a forest and ice level I can play right at this moment?
There is; those are v0.35v2 and v0.17a2, both posted within the last page or so of this thread.
However, neither of them have even 10% of the content that v0.27F has, because those versions are just for showing off assets and general audio/gameplay content to the backers.
When we sweep back over the game in a month or two, we'll be adding in all the cutscenes, endings, powerup revamps, and many many other things over the course of the next 7-8 months or so.

shows what we have left to add in the game.

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
There is; those are v0.35v2 and v0.17a2, both posted within the last page or so of this thread.
However, neither of them have even 10% of the content that v0.27F has, because those versions are just for showing off assets and general audio/gameplay content to the backers.
Okay I just wasn't sure if there were actual scenes missing apart from what's avaliable to play in the OP links

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Okay I just wasn't sure if there were actual scenes missing apart from what's avaliable to play in the OP links
Each demo is a stand-alone level, so for instance, despite v0.35v2 being the Earth Level, which comes after the Electric, Fire and Ice Levels, none of the animations in the Electric, Ice, or Fire Levels are available in that build's maps.

In the full game, of course, one game will contain everything, but for these demos, to keep file size down as well as allow us to complete the game much, much faster, we have the demos separated by level so we don't have to spend months updating everything prior every time we add in a new piece of content.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
When did development start for this game?

January 2015; by the time the game's completed it'll have been a long, long road, but future games should be much faster now that we have our engine pretty fully fleshed out.

(It also doesn't help that our old programmer didn't get much done for 7 months way back in 2016, and this was when hardly anyone was making these kind of games so finding a replacement programmer also took that long.)

We should be done by May 2020 though, almost done with the final level in the game and now we just need to do the true final boss and polish (as well as all the cutscenes and all that).

Last edited:
Reactions: PugWug

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Just in case anyone missed it up above, btw, we have a public discord server;

--------------------------------------------

Also, here's two gifs from the current level (compressed as hell, but still);

Last edited:
Reactions: PugWug
Feb 2, 2018
I downloaded the game. but there is only one map .. is it normal? or a bug?
That is normal. Each beta version only contains one stage type since there have been a lot of changes to game mechanics and features as new stages were developed. If you want to see what the final game will be like, download the 0.27F demo since that has the most polished and complete content as of now. The later versions are mostly showcases of features in later levels.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
No further updates in almost a month. Is this game dead?
Monthly demos are still coming out as always, on the 7th of every month :)

We're in the final stage of the game now though so we aren't posting news updates all that often because everything we could post is either major spoilers for the plot or is back end stuff that isn't really going to interest most people.

Like for example, we added in lighting on enemies in The End and on their projectiles, as well as a large number of props and new tilework, and of course the big boss fight with WREN will all be in this month.
There's also going to be new maps, too.

We're really active over on the Discord too, if you want even faster news;

Gta_sandman

Aug 18, 2017
Dang this games come a long way from when i first played it imo i kinda forgot about it for a few years lol looks and plays a heck ton better

D

Deleted member 254714

yo, I'm after another night session. Oh boy, it could be great to have some extra scenes with white lady, her moan with accent is pure gold, cant wait for new content.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Are you serious? Can you not see how active HentaiWriter has been in this thread alone?
He's blind or can't read properly I think so :s
I do appreciate you guys posting in here about this, but there's no need to jump on that guy; I always try to assume that when people post in here, it's their first time ever seeing the game or reading any posts in the thread, and expecting people to read 71+ pages for info is pretty unrealistic too, haha.

So no worries if people don't understand things about the game or don't know things about it; that's my job to give them the info so they don't have to spend hours of time researching it, as I want to make playing this game and learning about it/asking questions about it as easy and painless as possible.

Dang this games come a long way from when i first played it imo i kinda forgot about it for a few years lol looks and plays a heck ton better
Glad to hear you're enjoying the improvements! We've actually got a surprise coming for public demo players before the end of the year; we'll be releasing v027F again, but with the current engine, so all the new features we've added since then, and ones we're going to add in v0.44, should all be in this new build :)

This won't take any extra time away from getting closer to the end of the game, as it'll be a simple re-release of the old maps with all the new features added in, etc.

yo, I'm after another night session. Oh boy, it could be great to have some extra scenes with white lady, her moan with accent is pure gold, cant wait for new content.
In The End (the final level), Vie gets 3 animated sex scenes, and two CGs, as well as a CG and two animated scenes in the Earth Level, so look out for those!

3.80 star(s) 80 Votes