xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 122674

Overview:
Future Fragments is a hybrid platforming/run 'n' gun/RPG game, with a science fiction/mystery theme. Imagine say, Megaman X, but with an actual map system, a dense storyline with lots of choices you can make, and of course, lots and lots of 18+ animations.

Public Discord Channel

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-09-15
Release Date: 2019-09-15
Censored: No
Developer: HentaiWriter, TriangulatePixels, & FrougeDev - - -
Other Games:
Version: 0.43
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
Important Disclaimer:

Social Media Links:

Newer versions of the game will have less content than v0.27F; for more information read "Disclaimer" above.

You can download v027F below.

DOWNLOAD
Win, Mac (Low content, beta-testing demos): - - - -
Win, Mac
(lots of content, polished demo 0.27F): - - - - - - -

Extras: -

Thanks to @doms for sharing the game and fan signatures by @Krull.
Custom Maps by Jason Bill. Will only run in V0.32 and above, go to Custom Maps and load folder from the zip file.

View attachment 1716 View attachment 85938 View attachment 85939 View attachment 85940 View attachment 85941 View attachment 85942 View attachment 85943 View attachment 85944 View attachment 85945 View attachment 85946 View attachment 85947 View attachment 85951
Please update the change log so we can see verson changes....

Reactions: cooldude33
May 15, 2019
I have this error when I try to run the game, any help ...
View attachment 368106
I get this same issue, I have with all the versions I've tried in the past too. Just end up giving up and deleting. The supposed fix in open CMD in admin and run command (sfc /scannow). This doesn't seem to work for me though. it's the advpack.dll something to do with frameworks.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
I get this same issue, I have with all the versions I've tried in the past too. Just end up giving up and deleting. The supposed fix in open CMD in admin and run command (sfc /scannow). This doesn't seem to work for me though. it's the advpack.dll something to do with frameworks.

Try downloading and installing this;

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Already have this, I saw your post mentioning it and tried repairing. It repaired with no issue but the game still doesn't work.
What operating system are you on?
And do you have any virus scanners running or any similar programs?

Another idea is to right click on the program itself and pick to extract files from it as if it were a zip file; then after extracting them to the same folder the .exe is in, try running it. This fixes it for some people, so hopefully it will for you!

May 15, 2019
What operating system are you on?
And do you have any virus scanners running or any similar programs?

Another idea is to right click on the program itself and pick to extract files from it as if it were a zip file; then after extracting them to the same folder the .exe is in, try running it. This fixes it for some people, so hopefully it will for you!
Extracting seems to be the one (y) thanks

D

Deleted member 1659366

I played the recent demo and this was all I could think of.

Untitled.png

Are the monsters in The End supposed to be so... sonorous?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Neverscored

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Are the monsters in The End supposed to be so... sonorous?
Each of the enemies in The End does have all of their audio based off of grouping of instruments for the most part.

For example, the Cylinder is drums specifically, the Pyramid is various strings (with a wind chime thrown in there), the Sphere is two different types of synthesizers/pianos, and the Cube (which gets it's complete SFX in v0.44 on October 31st) will have brass and woodwind.

The reason they're thematically this way is due to a plot element not yet revealed in the game, but in the full game it'll be shown during The End.

Feel free to hypothesize though :D

(The detail in that picture is amazing too)

Reactions: grasshopper
3.80 star(s) 79 Votes