3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Game Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
There are no missing file its just your system locale is in english while extracting thus after extraction it turns into some gibberish which the game cannot read....use bandizip or make sure to change system locale before unzipping the files!!!

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Seriously why the fuck do people even use .zip for these, that archive format reliably cocks up non-Latin filenames if you don't jump through locale-related hoops of your choice while extracting :cautious:

Reactions: TheRoyalLoliKnight
Jun 29, 2018
then you need to change the name encoding on the options tab, or Ctrl+E... Change to Japanese Shift-JIS...
If the name change to something like this: 34癒し庵アヤノ_3.rpgmvp, then you're good to go...
Thanks for the info, could you elaborate on what you mean by this? I'm not sure what you mean by the options tab or where I'm supposed to Ctrl+E.

Reactions: Silosilo and elhlyn

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
There are no missing file its just your system locale is in english while extracting thus after extraction it turns into some gibberish which the game cannot read....use bandizip or make sure to change system locale before unzipping the files!!!
so after changing my locale the game runs but do i have to keep my pc in japan to play the game or can i change it back to my country?

Blahblah35

Nov 30, 2018
so after changing my locale the game runs but do i have to keep my pc in japan to play the game or can i change it back to my country?
You can just change it back to your country, and extract the game again with WinRAR and do the Ctrl+E => Shift-JIS trick. You will still need to launch the game with local emulator eventually. But you won't need to change your computer location anymore.

NineNein

Jun 5, 2017
I've downloaded the Mega one, and this happens a number of times with these kind of games... When you open the .rar file, go to the img folder (like this one: RJ270709\RJ270709\www\img\pictures\34û³éÁê-âAâäâm_1.rpgmvp).
If you see some gibberish like this: 34û³éÁê-âAâäâm_1.rpgmvp, then you need to change the name encoding on the options tab, or Ctrl+E... Change to Japanese Shift-JIS...
If the name change to something like this: 34癒し庵アヤノ_3.rpgmvp, then you're good to go...
This, right here guys is the solution

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Sorry folks (and thanks OP for uploading the game).

I initially had some problems with the battlecommands folder (which were sorted out, hopefully). If y'all have any problems with the latter, please let me know since that's likely my fault. I'm not sure if the OP used the translation patch I was messing with earlier tonight, since that had some bugs, so if you're getting a "battlecommands" error, use the patch from the link in my sig, which should be the most updated (it includes the updated System.json file, and a needed graphics file).

However, I haven't touched the audio folder at all, so I'm pretty sure that you need to change your locale to Japanese (there should be a few guides around on how to do that, since it's common for JRPG RPGMaker games to require that).

Lastly, if you need any help with the game in terms of tips and whatnot, I've included a ReadMe with tips as well as a walkthrough (not mine) that's google translated from Japanese.

Thanks all, and my apologies for any bugs. It took me about 9+ months to get this one down, and I'll be moving onto another translation soon, so hope you enjoy.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Sorry, forgot to mention:

There's loli in here - I avoided the use of any age mentions, but some of the girls look underdeveloped. Just FYI if that's illegal in your country.

And if you're a fan of One Piece, you'll enjoy the epilogue. :)

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Sooo, After starting playing I noticed that not everything is translated, like battle choices and parts of interface. Or I missed something?

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
I get an error too when I extract, but it's not the same as everyone else.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Getting real annoying with re-downloads and so on.

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
The rare item merchant appears to be bugged.

When you try to buy an item off him, the 'confirm/cancel' box is blank and it cancels out of the conversation when you hit a button.

Reactions: Yamemai
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes