3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
thanks to the guy who tell about bandizip that's a change of life thanks god no more restart and change locale :)

Zyro

May 27, 2017
Just use Bandizip with Japanese support, that way you don't have to change your locale to JP.
thanks to the guy who tell about bandizip that's a change of life thanks god no more restart and change locale :)
You're welcome.

Edit : For those who are still trying to work around by changing locale. Just use Bandizip. It has Japanese support for extracting files.

1601735197462.png

Last edited:

May 6, 2017
is the ship upgrade can only use once for entire game ?
i cant seem to upgrade any of my ship after using it the first time on smaller ship
and i have excess money to do it too

lunawuff

Mar 29, 2018
Am I blind or am I actually seeing lolis?
I've given up trying to figure out when lolis are ok on here and when they aren't. ULMF might totally suck now, but at least they are consistent on that one matter.

bilybilybob

Mar 24, 2018
Anyone know or managed to get a speedhack working for this? Cheat engine's speedhack doesn't seem to work on it.

Ferb1550

Aug 16, 2018
I've downloaded the Mega one, and this happens a number of times with these kind of games... When you open the .rar file, go to the img folder (like this one: RJ270709\RJ270709\www\img\pictures\34û³éÁê-âAâäâm_1.rpgmvp).
If you see some gibberish like this: 34û³éÁê-âAâäâm_1.rpgmvp, then you need to change the name encoding on the options tab, or Ctrl+E... Change to Japanese Shift-JIS...
If the name change to something like this: 34癒し庵アヤノ_3.rpgmvp, then you're good to go...
I am not able to find the option you say and the Ctrl + E shortcut does nothing

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
So some items on the merchant that gives items that gives skills is bugged. Some can be bought others will give you an empty box instead of your Yes/No choices, not letting you buy the item.

Last edited:

bilybilybob

Mar 24, 2018
I just bought some potion or item that says it gives me +10 agi and +10 luck, but how do I use it? I can't find the general inventory tab.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
It looks very nice, the idea for the plot is also interesting and unusual - I have good cheer ;-) Thanks for sharing and to the translator for translating.

It works for me without any problems. When unpacking the winrar - you need to select (Japanese encoding) and then start the game with Locale Emulator.

Reactions: Emerald_Gladiator

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
The economy is kind of broken, you can just buy slaves from villages for 1$ and sell for as high as 20000$ at towns, which is just a few second away.
That's part of the game. Arbitrage. It's quite easy, haha.

Is this game voiced?
Nope, sorry.

Ugh, that walkthrough/guide/whatever was near gibberish, seems it was MTLed or something.

Anyways, got bored of it, but as someone else said, you can just go to one of them villages and buy slaves/metal and go to one of them towns(light blue) to sell for mulah. Rinse and repeat enough to buy one of them big boats, and some items, and it'll make life easier.

Recruiting is annoying though, as you have to destroy their ship without killing them first, and that can be nasty, as the ships have thousands of HP, so you'll need some sort of tank -- Which appears on the 2nd map. Going to need to keep that Iron wall guy.
Yeah, hence why I said it was google translated. I found a website off a suggestion from ULMF and just applied a google translate to it. IMO it's good enough to understand, as I was able to use it to finish the game and my translation. If you don't like it, I can remove it.

Yes, to your point, recruiting is slightly harder; you should try to focus on grabbing characters with strong bombardment skill to attack the ships. But the game isn't supposed to be super difficult - getting money is a big part of the game and isn't too hard.

Thanks for the translation, man. What can you tell us about this game? What are your thoughts on it?
It's good. You're basically a guy who becomes a pirate in the legacy of his father, with the dream of becoming a pirate king. Interesting concepts but a fairly simple game. I like the art, but not the loli. Wish it were better animated or had sounds (I was gonna add them myself but felt the translation was taking too long as it was.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes