3.20 star(s) 5 Votes
Sep 28, 2018
Good tip, thanks. I'll try that out next time. I've actually never heard of it, and Google Translate is much more standardized.

Yeaaaaah, I actually really don't like translating loli games, and am ambivalent towards sh_ta, so I simply don't reference their age or how young they are. Sorry to you loli-fans, but I'd much rather be careful and avoid any problems with the rules on websites or IRL laws.

You don't. You use items to beef your crew up or use better crewmates. If your ship is fully upgraded (and is a Clipper/Galleon), you're at the best position to succeed. What are you stuck on/what's destroying you?

Right here. Yeaaaah, it was a PitA to translate stuff like that, haha. For a second, I was gonna just leave "Inuture" in (as that's what it says in the Google Translate version of the game), just to see what people think.

Gotcha. Lemme check that out. Thanks for more information, I'll head into RPGMaker MV to see what's wrong. Thanks also for a workaround. Might take a while though, so don't hold your breath waiting for me.

EDIT: Crap, it was an extremely simple fix - I just deleted the extra line breaks and it works fine now. I'm gonna check out the other bugs and create a v1.04 version of the translation. Thanks again for reporting.
Oh, no. I'm not complaining or critiquing you, I genuinely view it as a creative work around to the F95 "no lolis/shotas" rule that I'm frankly shocked it isn't a more common work around, assuming this game can stay up. :)

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Each Town (the places where you can go bars, hideout, etc.) has a unique female Representative Character (FRC).

When you attack the town and win, you can either Enslave or Plunder the town.

If you enslave it, everything is the same except the FRC becomes your mistress, and you get a special menu at the bar letting you set up trade routes or have sex with your new mistress.

If you plunder it, your crew pillages and rapes, and there's a scene of the FRC getting gang-raped (as well as other generic scenes). You get a fuckton of money, but it permanently destroys the town, so I don't know why you'd ever want to actually choose this option.

There's no NTR because you're either deciding to keep the FRC for yourself or throwing her to the wolves. Any woman that's 'yours' doesn't ever have sex with other men.
You said sharing so we have an system where you share a woman that can be yours.
So yeah you shouldn't keep that kind of info out for people who dont like our women being shared.

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
How to capture Sera and Marius? Walkthrough says that Sera joins after 2 events at Rodeon tavern and Marius is supposed to be capturable at battle after 2 events at the same tavern.
I have seen all drink events at Roden, but Sera doesnt join and Marius cant be befriended after battle.

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
You said sharing so we have an system where you share a woman that can be yours.
So yeah you shouldn't keep that kind of info out for people who dont like our women being shared.
There is no sharing in this game, you either gift girl to your team, or keep her to yourself, team cant have your girls and you cant have gifted girls. Sharin = if you and your team can have the same girl at the same run.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Oh, no. I'm not complaining or critiquing you, I genuinely view it as a creative work around to the F95 "no lolis/shotas" rule that I'm frankly shocked it isn't a more common work around, assuming this game can stay up. :)
Nah, I didn't take it as such. I'm not against that stuff nor people who translate or share stuff like that. I just wanted to be as careful as possible. Those fetishes just aren't my thing and this game just so happens to have some, so I need to translate around it.

How to capture Sera and Marius? Walkthrough says that Sera joins after 2 events at Rodeon tavern and Marius is supposed to be capturable at battle after 2 events at the same tavern.
I have seen all drink events at Roden, but Sera doesnt join and Marius cant be befriended after battle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ugghh the merchant that sells dog food isn't appearing anymore.
Did you buy all of his items? He'll stop appearing after you buy everything from him. If not, he's a random encounter at villages and towns, so I'd keep trying.

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
You probably haven't. The events are random, and you can get a 'nothing happens' event when drinking. E.g. I got the 'nothing happens' 6 times in a row before the first Marius event triggered.

Sera is recruited in a random event when drinking at the bar in Rodeon. You don't fight her, she just flat-out joins if you see the event.

Marius requires you see both random drinking events involving him. After the last one, your crew will comment on being able to recruit him.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
There is no sharing in this game, you either gift girl to your team, or keep her to yourself, team cant have your girls and you cant have gifted girls. Sharin = if you and your team can have the same girl at the same run.
A conquered girl is still your girl and she is getting shared though which what some users wanted to know.
If you know that what is considered a loli varies from people to people you should also be aware of sharing a girl that is yours (Be it in a sentimental way or property) also does.
Anyways unfollowing the thread now that you confirmed that there is cuckshit.

KaiserKai

Jun 7, 2018
Did you buy all of his items? He'll stop appearing after you buy everything from him. If not, he's a random encounter at villages and towns, so I'd keep trying.
I checked all my characters and none of them have it equipped, it's question marked but the information is there for it.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Does anyone have any other bugs to report? I can't duplicate the ship upgrade bug (all ship upgrades are available to me as long as the ship CAN be upgraded, and I have the money). I've fixed the rare merchant blank space error already and am waiting for as many bug reports to come in as possible before I release another patch.

I checked all my characters and none of them have it equipped, it's question marked but the information is there for it.
Sorry, what's "it?"

As for the reason why things are question marked yet still have the descriptions (and some are not), it's a bit complicated.
Basically, in RPGMaker, the devs used variables for the description of the items, but did it in such a way that the descriptions themselves are the names of items themselves, so if I were to follow their structure, I'd have to create items with titles of the actual item's description.

For example, for the item "Gunnfoder sword" I'd need to 4 different items, each titled a single line of the description of the actual item, i.e. 1.) "A beautiful greatsword used by the heroes of", 2.) "the North Sea to declare war.", and 3.) "Personnel ATK +10, Evasion + 10%.".

The reason why some still retain question marks for their description (ideally, how all of them would look like, given it means you don't own the item yet) is because it looks more correct ... even if it's not consistent. If it bothers people, it's a really easy fix for me to make.

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
Let's see ... Sera you should be able to befriend independently of Marius. If you haven't seen Gradd smack her, then you haven't seen all the events yet. Have you tried the "Party Hard" option at Rodeon yet? I also believe there are other places that have Sera present (at least, I think so), so maybe if the previous option doesn't work, I'd look elsewhere.

For Marius, you can recruit him after you progress far enough into the storyline of Rodeon. If you haven't seen Gradd threaten Gina with his underground business at Rodeon, you also haven't gotten enough events for Marius.
I have seen Gradd smacking her, I have seen Marius Maid and Gradd event about drugs and how Gradd isnt afraid of anybody because he owns the whole place.
I have seen all party hard events at all 5 towns - it is easiest to check because game says that you will just waste money if do it more times.
Also I tried clicking simple drinking at all towns many times.

Last edited:

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
I guess I figured out what went with Sera - at new game+ she just joined, but one of her joining lines was - "at least you guys arent raping..."
But at the first run I captured one village before talking to her.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I guess I figured out what went with Sera - at new game+ she just joined, but one of her joining lines was - "at least you guys arent raping..."
But at the first run I captured one village before talking to her.
Huh. Glad you figured it out. The events you mentioned were all the prerequisites to recruiting her, so I'm not sure what happened. Also, what do you mean by New Game + ? Did you recruit her during the epilogue or something?

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Having some trouble recruiting Bacchus, I have seen the event in the bottom left town where they talk about Saladin, and the event in top right town where they talk with the other pirate gang. But Bacchus still refuses to join.

telzey

Aug 15, 2017
Does anyone have any other bugs to report? I can't duplicate the ship upgrade bug (all ship upgrades are available to me as long as the ship CAN be upgraded, and I have the money).
Tested this, it's specific to upgrading a caravel with speed. It locks out the speed upgraded versions of every other ship as if you have speed-upgraded versions of those, too, but you don't. Steps to reproduce: 1) upgrade a caravel with speed 2) make any other kind of ship and choose the upgrade dialogue, speed will be grayed out.

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
Huh. Glad you figured it out. The events you mentioned were all the prerequisites to recruiting her, so I'm not sure what happened. Also, what do you mean by New Game + ? Did you recruit her during the epilogue or something?
At the end of the game you can create save and you can start new game with this save - you keep everything including ships and units, but game starts anew.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
A conquered girl is still your girl and she is getting shared though which what some users wanted to know.
If you know that what is considered a loli varies from people to people you should also be aware of sharing a girl that is yours (Be it in a sentimental way or property) also does.
Anyways unfollowing the thread now that you confirmed that there is cuckshit.
Your definitions are bad and you should feel bad.

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
any tips on sunking red dragon ship? tried to recruit all of em, it's hard af.
I was using John, Lady Tengu and Minerva on beating them, Tengu Lady confuse them first turn follow up with Minerva skill silence, now they are stuck with normal attack, which shouldn't give you much trouble, use John skill to refresh those skill cooldown and do it again, by the time they can use a skill the ship should already be down.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes