3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Which items you suppose to give to each characters? From I understood from the walkthrough if you give item to a wrong character, you will not be able to clear every scene.

primerib1

Jul 8, 2020
Yeah, hence why I said it was google translated. I found a website off a suggestion from ULMF and just applied a google translate to it. IMO it's good enough to understand, as I was able to use it to finish the game and my translation. If you don't like it, I can remove it.
Probably should've used next time. Some people consider it to be much better than Google Translate or Bing Translate.

Reactions: Yamemai
Sep 28, 2018
I've given up trying to figure out when lolis are ok on here and when they aren't. ULMF might totally suck now, but at least they are consistent on that one matter.
They both are and aren't. In the original they are lolis, in this version the TLer decided to attempt a loophole and chose to 'age them up' so to speak so they no longer are underage in the TL. Which honestly, is a pretty creative approach to the problem, though we'll see how it pans out after a day or two.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
How to extract without change locale system : (to JP_18 and others)
1. open the compressed file using winrar or 7zip or anything for extracing
2. change the encoding to ansi (oem/oem japanese shift) jis by click options - name encoding - ansi (oem/oem japanese shift) jis
3. just extract, done and the files with weird name will be changed into jp language

Zatous

Apr 25, 2018
I've downloaded the Mega one, and this happens a number of times with these kind of games... When you open the .rar file, go to the img folder (like this one: RJ270709\RJ270709\www\img\pictures\34û³éÁê-âAâäâm_1.rpgmvp).
If you see some gibberish like this: 34û³éÁê-âAâäâm_1.rpgmvp, then you need to change the name encoding on the options tab, or Ctrl+E... Change to Japanese Shift-JIS...
If the name change to something like this: 34癒し庵アヤノ_3.rpgmvp, then you're good to go...

Edit: Just to clarify, this is when you're using WinRar... Others suggested bandizip (never heard of this one, seems pretty nice!), 7zip is also a very good choice...
that works thanks bud

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
This sure looks... I dunno. Very interesting, but a bit too "whole, completed game" to be true?
How is it?

... eh, I'll just try it. My computer has japanese locale anyways.

1overX

Dec 16, 2018
Rare Merchant bug conditions:
Hover over an item that has a scrolling description (the 3rd-5th items).
As soon as you do that trying to buy any item will result in a blank box and force you to leave the merchant.

But it does mean that you can buy the first two items and as long as you scroll up from the top and wrap around to the bottom you can buy the bottom items too. Not perfect, but with this you can at least buy most of the items until there's a true fix.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Friendly tip that you can kill everyone you are not interested in recruiting and then focus on the ship. It makes life much easier
Yup, good idea. Usually, if they're a generic pirate (you can recognize them, especially since they don't have a unique name), you can kill them first. If you actually don't mind killing a unique pirate, sure, feel free to slaughter them. However, you do get gold for turning them in to the Navy if they survive. And be aware that some characters are essential for recruiting others even if you don't want the former.

is the ship upgrade can only use once for entire game ?
i cant seem to upgrade any of my ship after using it the first time on smaller ship
and i have excess money to do it too
You have multiple ships? You should be able to upgrade a ship if it hasn't been upgraded yet. I'll check out this problem and report back if I have a fix.

I've given up trying to figure out when lolis are ok on here and when they aren't. ULMF might totally suck now, but at least they are consistent on that one matter.
True that. They've got plenty of rules there and while I'm not the biggest fan on their restrictions, you're totally right that they're at least consistent and clear on their policies.

Is there ntr/sharing? if so, then is it avoidable at least?
No NTR in this one, nor sharing. It's more like a harem game, as you're the captain (Insert meme here).

What's ULMF?
Unofficial LineMarvel Forum. Shoutout to anyone who's been there long enough to know who LineMarvel is/was. :D

So some items on the merchant that gives items that gives skills is bugged. Some can be bought others will give you an empty box instead of your Yes/No choices, not letting you buy the item.
Ah, thanks. I'll check that out. Sorry, it worked for me in the past, so perhaps that was something I caused. My bad.

I just bought some potion or item that says it gives me +10 agi and +10 luck, but how do I use it? I can't find the general inventory tab.
You use items on your party members. In the Hideout, to go to Call an Ally, then choose one, and then Give Treasure. Be careful on what treasure/item you give them, as they're unique and some are needed to recruit other characters (See the Walkthrough).

Reactions: TheLegend1337

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Probably should've used next time. Some people consider it to be much better than Google Translate or Bing Translate.
Good tip, thanks. I'll try that out next time. I've actually never heard of it, and Google Translate is much more standardized.

They both are and aren't. In the original they are lolis, in this version the TLer decided to attempt a loophole and chose to 'age them up' so to speak so they no longer are underage in the TL. Which honestly, is a pretty creative approach to the problem, though we'll see how it pans out after a day or two.
Yeaaaaah, I actually really don't like translating loli games, and am ambivalent towards sh_ta, so I simply don't reference their age or how young they are. Sorry to you loli-fans, but I'd much rather be careful and avoid any problems with the rules on websites or IRL laws.

How are you supposed to get stronger? I have the best ship, and a full crew but sitll get reket pretty easily
You don't. You use items to beef your crew up or use better crewmates. If your ship is fully upgraded (and is a Clipper/Galleon), you're at the best position to succeed. What are you stuck on/what's destroying you?

How do you recruit Elsa? The guide says you need to recruit the dog and that requires "Inuture."
There is item called dog food. Maybe it is what you are looking for?
Right here. Yeaaaah, it was a PitA to translate stuff like that, haha. For a second, I was gonna just leave "Inuture" in (as that's what it says in the Google Translate version of the game), just to see what people think.

Rare Merchant bug conditions:
Hover over an item that has a scrolling description (the 3rd-5th items).
As soon as you do that trying to buy any item will result in a blank box and force you to leave the merchant.

But it does mean that you can buy the first two items and as long as you scroll up from the top and wrap around to the bottom you can buy the bottom items too. Not perfect, but with this you can at least buy most of the items until there's a true fix.
Gotcha. Lemme check that out. Thanks for more information, I'll head into RPGMaker MV to see what's wrong. Thanks also for a workaround. Might take a while though, so don't hold your breath waiting for me.

EDIT: Crap, it was an extremely simple fix - I just deleted the extra line breaks and it works fine now. I'm gonna check out the other bugs and create a v1.04 version of the translation. Thanks again for reporting.

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
True that. They've got plenty of rules there and while I'm not the biggest fan on their restrictions, you're totally right that they're at least consistent and clear on their policies.

Ah, thanks. I'll check that out. Sorry, it worked for me in the past, so perhaps that was something I caused. My bad.

You use items on your party members. In the Hideout, to go to Call an Ally, then choose one, and then Give Treasure. Be careful on what treasure/item you give them, as they're unique and some are needed to recruit other characters (See the Walkthrough).
For the loli stuff, I think it was something along the lines of: If they show some semblance of having breasts they are A-OK

Yeah, once I realized that, I just didn't care and save edited the items in :p Helped make them none unique too, I think. Didn't play long enough to know.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Anyone having the issue where if you upgrade a ship with the speed upgrade, you can never use the same upgrade on any other ship even if your first ship is destroyed?

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
This image disagrees with you
View attachment 843596
Each Town (the places where you can go bars, hideout, etc.) has a unique female Representative Character (FRC).

When you attack the town and win, you can either Enslave or Plunder the town.

If you enslave it, everything is the same except the FRC becomes your mistress, and you get a special menu at the bar letting you set up trade routes or have sex with your new mistress.

If you plunder it, your crew pillages and rapes, and there's a scene of the FRC getting gang-raped (as well as other generic scenes). You get a fuckton of money, but it permanently destroys the town, so I don't know why you'd ever want to actually choose this option.

There's no NTR because you're either deciding to keep the FRC for yourself or throwing her to the wolves. Any woman that's 'yours' doesn't ever have sex with other men.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes