lianxinsuo

Oct 21, 2020
The thing is that those who bring the game are Chinese and they do a good Chinese translation but then the English is done by MTL that's why the game has Chinese and traditional Chinese and then English.
The Asian market has always tried to stay in Asian countries and they always prioritize Asians over the rest In the end the game is aimed at Chinese people and if anyone who speaks English buys their MTL then better for them
Come on dude. I'm a Chinese and believe or not the Chinese translation is also MTL. That's why I often come and check over the threads to find if the original JP version was released. So basically we are the same on the conclusion.

Reactions: danadana

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Come on dude. I'm a Chinese and believe or not the Chinese translation is also MTL. That's why I often come and check over the threads to find if the original JP version was released. So basically we are the same on the conclusion.
Oh yeah? My bad, I was just trying to understand why they use MTL but if it is for both languages equally then there is no remedy for them, no one is going to buy an MTL translation, thanks for the clarification, anything that comes out of production pecil is a big nono for everyone.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote