AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Honestly, the MC is a wimp. If a naked woman is taking an attitude with me I'll tell her off. Maybe embarrass her a little by confirming that yes, I was in fact looking at the naked woman standing in front of me.
If she tried to hide herself it'd be another story.

kyuven

Sep 29, 2019
I thought that a game published on Steam = a game with an official translation made by hand by professional translators. Like the ones from Kagura Games.
That's the point of waiting for it to be released on steam, otherwise what's the point?
People put Steam on a pedestal but this is the same storefront that allowed certain games to be released without an executable.

They don't actually seem to QC games aside from checking whether or not they run. And even then...see above.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
People put Steam on a pedestal but this is the same storefront that allowed certain games to be released without an executable.

They don't actually seem to QC games aside from checking whether or not they run. And even then...see above.
Oh that was Steam, maybe 10-15 years back?

When there was a sale, and everything you saw were triple-A games with all DLC for like 5-15 bucks. Everything like Mass Effect, Witcher, or those Batman beat-em'ups you normally never bought at full price.

Then they suddenly stopped curating their store, and 99.9% of the marketed games were some horrible amateur trash. Or those "early access" games which still are not release ready after 12 years.

Reactions: Nicknameunico

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Probably unfair rant:

Why is is 90% of everything has to have people conned or corrupted or drugged into liking sex? Is it somehow impossible for a woman to like sex or the idea of sex without coercion? And then, once they do, they get insulted again; "sow, whore, pig".

Reactions: bouli0 and Orlox

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
although in the download it said dl at the end
Apparently this version is not the dlsite but the steam version if you go to plugin you can see steam.ini and steamkrkr
I guess dl is not dlsite but DownLoad version so mistake on my part change it when you can plis
Supreme_Evil

chasebdrrdf

Dec 30, 2020
downloaded it and when i first started there was no audio, restarted it and everything was going smooth till it started a high pitched buzzing noise that didnt stop even when i shut down my computer. started it a third time and it didnt work anymore. 80% chance north korea has my bank numbers.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I wish hypnosis just dies already as a genre...the most lazy, garbage plot device ever.
Yep - Completely agree. I was not that interested in this VN anyway, because of the ridiculous mountains of flesh, but that lazy and completely overused hypnosis sealed it's "not playable" status for me. I am prepared to over see some balloon boobs if the story is without a wimpy MC that "gets" the girl, by treating her well (example: Saving Mrs. Hinako), but this one... Nah...
By the way - Normally I do not barge in with games/VN's that are not my taste, but I could not resist supporting this remark from BBC King... My apologies, and I will better my life...:cool:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JonkoSlunko

bbbb420

Feb 27, 2023
That there are Asian developers who are very fond of images generated by AI, and the same with MTL or GPT translations, was known and notorious, but that a Western platform that is supposed to be serious and protect the consumer, such as Steam, allows such an outrage to be published on their platform is very serious. Very very serious.
I thought that a game published on Steam = a game with an official translation made by hand by professional translators. Like the ones from Kagura Games.
That's the point of waiting for it to be released on steam, otherwise what's the point?

+1
What's the point?
all steam cares about anymore is getting people's money

Reactions: Nicknameunico

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
GalMothersAndDaughtersWhoLoveSex-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

gnihtyreve

Sep 29, 2020
Last released uncensored poison game is
Sisters hypnosis sex 2
and uncensored Sisters hypnosis sex is yet released.

Steam version :rolleyes: