VN Ren'Py Game Dev Journal: Inner Demons (Ch 4 progress)

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finally reaching towards the end of this series of images. 119 for this particular story scene so far. Maybe 20 or so to go. ALOT of fluids flying around this room, let me tell ya!
Still need to make one more main story scene, the "alternate" version of this story scene (only like 6 images), and maybe one or two more optional scenes.
when you said alternate or optional, its mean its not canon?

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
when you said alternate or optional, its mean its not canon?
The player is given a choice whether to view a scene or not. There are important plot points in this scene, but has a lot of elements some players might not want to see. So, I found a way for them to skip the scene but still know what is happening with the story. The "alternate" images are just a way to make those points.
The story doesn't change, just optional to view.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
The player is given a choice whether to view a scene or not. There are important plot points in this scene, but has a lot of elements some players might not want to see. So, I found a way for them to skip the scene but still know what is happening with the story. The "alternate" images are just a way to make those points.
The story doesn't change, just optional to view.
because last champter when MC was attach and couldnt move you see bryn(optional scene) having her way close to him and blabla but when the scene finish its like nothing happen

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
because last champter when MC was attach and couldnt move you see bryn(optional scene) having her way close to him and blabla but when the scene finish its like nothing happen
There is much more discussion with Bryn in the next update.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019

I'm sorry it's taking so long to get this update out, my new schedule only lets me work on one or two images a day unless it's my day off. And all of the images in this series have a lot going on. The tediousness of it is sometimes overwhelming. But, I think everyone will like it.
-GTS

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017

I'm sorry it's taking so long to get this update out, my new schedule only lets me work on one or two images a day unless it's my day off. And all of the images in this series have a lot going on. The tediousness of it is sometimes overwhelming. But, I think everyone will like it.
-GTS
We are going to like it

slyratean

Nov 5, 2020

-GTS
Fk he getting tammed

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017

-GTS
Do you have a date for chaPter 4? Or a month ? No stress

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Do you have a date for chaPter 4? Or a month ? No stress
No date yet, sorry. Every time I try to set a release date I always miss it. Still have more to do. Ch04 is the biggest chapter so far, and will have multiple updates just for it. I'm trying to set a good foundation now so I won't have to do so much in those future updates.
-GTS

• Love
Reactions: osanaiko

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
No date yet, sorry. Every time I try to set a release date I always miss it. Still have more to do. Ch04 is the biggest chapter so far, and will have multiple updates just for it. I'm trying to set a good foundation now so I won't have to do so much in those future updates.
-GTS
No problem my friend

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Finally finished the last image of this series. Once I get all the post work done, fix some images, add the sound and music I'll work on the last scene (which is a main story series). I'm debating on adding one more optional scene, but we'll see how the rest of this plays out.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Finally finished the last image of this series. Once I get all the post work done, fix some images, add the sound and music I'll work on the last scene (which is a main story series). I'm debating on adding one more optional scene, but we'll see how the rest of this plays out.
Cant wait for this scene

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Capture.JPG

Working on the last series of images now. Everything else (minus the nightmare coding I need to learn) is already finished.
The coding I need to learn has to do with locking scenes until something else is viewed first.
i.e. You cannot unlock side story #1 until you finish main story #1.
-GTS

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Working on the last series of images now. Everything else (minus the nightmare coding I need to learn) is already finished.
The coding I need to learn has to do with locking scenes until something else is viewed first.
i.e. You cannot unlock side story #1 until you finish main story #1.
I've got your back GT! Hit me up when you're ready for me to assist.

Reactions: GrayTShirt

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019

I'm actually super-jazzed about this shot. It truly sums up in a single image this character's overall feel. It was so simple to set up, but I think it came out perfect. I can't wait to render it.
-GTS

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Alright, alright, alright!
Preliminary build sent for proofing. BUT... I'm still at least a couple weeks out from releasing it. Need to render this last set of images, fix a few more, work on coding. It's a fairly big update, and it's going to take some time to proofread.
Be patient!

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Alright, alright, alright!
Preliminary build sent for proofing. BUT... I'm still at least a couple weeks out from releasing it. Need to render this last set of images, fix a few more, work on coding. It's a fairly big update, and it's going to take some time to proofread.
Be patient!
I can wait, with all your SPOILER, its help for the wait. I love that

Reactions: GrayTShirt