VN Unity Abandoned Game Legends [v2018.05] [Trinity]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
To be perfectly honest, it would still be cool if a fan of the game came out, I don't know? What's a suitable period? a week? And came with a fan made incest patch that adds a few lines of dialog in the game. It's not like the developers are responsible for what a misguided fan does.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
To be perfectly honest, it would still be cool if a fan of the game came out, I don't know? What's a suitable period? a week? And came with a fan made incest patch that adds a few lines of dialog in the game. It's not like the developers are responsible for what a misguided fan does.
Wait until next week when we release the second story. It, according to any who has played BB is incest. Maybe you'll enjoy the tongue in cheek way I wrote around it. Patreon technically can't call bullshit. The question is if I did enough for you guys. That said, if "a fan" wants to make a mod and release it on lewdpacher when I do some of the more M/S B/S stories, that "fan" wouldn't be breaking Patreon's rules.

Reactions: amBest

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
not working how to make it play
1) Mac or PC?
2) Please describe in more detail what "not working" means?
3) Does the game not launch at all? If so
a) What anti-virus are you using?
b) Have you tried disabling your antivirus program before extracting the ZIP file and running?
4) Does the game launch but you can't get it to move forward?

Without more information, we can't help you diagnose the issue.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
that is a mod ?
kind of.
its a standalone mod of some sort. i dont know how to explain this better :)
its a fanart mod standalone ( didnt require any other game ) that is linked partially to the others game with the characters and stuff but use different stories

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
that is a mod ?
It's a standalone fan parody. You don't need big brother to view it. The first story and the one we upload next week will be completely kinetic. As we test features in our engine we may add some stories that are longer or branching. We'll see how that goes.

Reactions: jackolante

shmerlin33

Oct 29, 2017
I got a chance to play this game last evening. I’m kind of wondering why people are saying this is a rip off of BB. The way I see it, it’s more of an expanded universe on established characters. This is the same concept of all those Star Wars novels made on characters from the movies. All I see it being is filling in some of the massive story lines/plot holes DS left us prior to the project being put on hold.

That being said, the visuals are nice, considering it’s fan art. Although, there were a couple of pics where the shading and proportions seemed off, but not game breaking. What really bugged me is the language used, especially by Kira. In BB she didn’t really use any raunchy words that often, but in this story, she spoke like a drunken sailor. Yes, she was drinking in the club, but that language was a far cry from her personality in the original game. That honestly broke the immersion for me. It goes back to what I mean about the expanded universe concept. In order to make the story believable, the writer should really follow what the original character’s traits, otherwise it’s going to be less believable and more of a forced personality.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I got a chance to play this game last evening. I’m kind of wondering why people are saying this is a rip off of BB. The way I see it, it’s more of an expanded universe on established characters. This is the same concept of all those Star Wars novels made on characters from the movies. All I see it being is filling in some of the massive story lines/plot holes DS left us prior to the project being put on hold.

That being said, the visuals are nice, considering it’s fan art. Although, there were a couple of pics where the shading and proportions seemed off, but not game breaking. What really bugged me is the language used, especially by Kira. In BB she didn’t really use any raunchy words that often, but in this story, she spoke like a drunken sailor. Yes, she was drinking in the club, but that language was a far cry from her personality in the original game. That honestly broke the immersion for me. It goes back to what I mean about the expanded universe concept. In order to make the story believable, the writer should really follow what the original character’s traits, otherwise it’s going to be less believable and more of a forced personality.
Hmm... I feel like Kira was definitely more raunchy... there is obviously a disconnect though from how she behaved with the Lisa line and how she behaved in general. Still, thanks for the feedback.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes