VN Unity Abandoned Game Legends [v2018.05] [Trinity]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
so does aunt Kira still calls the shots in this one like BB or someone else, do you still need/ask help from her to bang the other girls?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
so does aunt Kira still calls the shots in this one like BB or someone else, do you still need/ask help from her to bang the other girls?
It's not like that at all. These are just short parody stories. No actual choice involved yet.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Sorry that's a deal-breaker for you. I should point out that quite a number of Unity-based games have the Analytics enabled and don't mention it. We decided to be up front about it.
Respect to you for that. I can see I'm going to have to look into the matter in more detail.

Nothing personal, BTW. I'm just fed up every corporate entity on the planet trying to find new ways to profile me for their Big Data engines.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I did always have the impression that a guy was involved in the casting
I could be mistaken, but I was fairly certain that it was always supposed to just be a lesbian scene, as if DS was trying to cover his ass so that people wouldn't cry about NTR... if a guy was involved it was something that they didn't mention before hand.

That said, we aren't planning on wasting Jimmy. It won't be the next story, or probably even the one after that, but there are plans with him an Kira that we hinted at.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
...which means you should avoid most Unity games, in that case.
Time for more research then in my ongoing quest :)
Note - we really aren't trying to spy on people, but understanding how the game is being used is really the best way to figure out how to improve it.
I understand and from smal
l developers like yourselves I don't have so much of an issue, but it's just to non-stop harvesting like said.
Note that the size of the first version was larger than necessary, as the images for the second story inadvertently got bundled into the first version, even though the second story wasn't yet complete.
Yes, DarthSeduction explained it when I was whinging last time, but it was great to highlight my point :evilsmile:
I could be mistaken, but I was fairly certain that it was always supposed to just be a lesbian scene, as if DS was trying to cover his ass so that people wouldn't cry about NTR... if a guy was involved it was something that they didn't mention before hand.
Very well could be I'm remembering it wrong, but I thought it was never said either way. Anne and Kira have history so that shouldn't have been issue, but I got the feeling the casting didn't quite hit the spot and assumed they had got a guy involved which caught Anne off guard and the casting wasn't quite good enough to get her in the orgy (or she had refused with the same result). I put that with Anne's reaction to Michael supposedly going down on her during the 2nd (?) film and came to the conclusion I did, all in my head.
That said, we aren't planning on wasting Jimmy. It won't be the next story, or probably even the one after that, but there are plans with him an Kira that we hinted at.
Jimmy slim-dick Dean, sorry Kira's comment made me giggle. The scope with Kira is endless and I do have a warm spot for her, not a girl to take home to your parents, but great fun to be with.

I've also wondered what happens between Anne and Alice both when they leave Max on the sofa and other times. :kissingheart:

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Time for more research then in my ongoing quest :)

I understand and from smal
l developers like yourselves I don't have so much of an issue, but it's just to non-stop harvesting like said.

Yes, DarthSeduction explained it when I was whinging last time, but it was great to highlight my point :evilsmile:

Very well could be I'm remembering it wrong, but I thought it was never said either way. Anne and Kira have history so that shouldn't have been issue, but I got the feeling the casting didn't quite hit the spot and assumed they had got a guy involved which caught Anne off guard and the casting wasn't quite good enough to get her in the orgy (or she had refused with the same result). I put that with Anne's reaction to Michael supposedly going down on her during the 2nd (?) film and came to the conclusion I did, all in my head.

Jimmy slim-dick Dean, sorry Kira's comment made me giggle. The scope with Kira is endless and I do have a warm spot for her, not a girl to take home to your parents, but great fun to be with.

I've also wondered what happens between Anne and Alice both when they leave Max on the sofa and other times. :kissingheart:
I'd bring her home to mom... but I'm a pretty open guy. That said, I'm glad you appreciated my humor.

Reactions: kiteares

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
No incest patch yet?
What I want to see are all the stories BB left hanging, especially the mom's ones with Max. BTW, I don't see any mention of Max; I've got yet to play the game, though.
BB without incest would only be a good looking game, but that's all.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Kira and mom are sisters thats incest it hot but dam patron going to go mad on it
As has been pointed out by the devs, there is no mention of any relationships, though there was nearly a slip up when they came out of the changing room :hushedface:
Given the dev stance and that the relationships are not stated, Pateron has no need nor reason to go mad.

No incest patch yet?
What I want to see are all the stories BB left hanging, especially the mom's ones with Max. BTW, I don't see any mention of Max; I've got yet to play the game, though.
BB without incest would only be a good looking game, but that's all.
IMO, no need for one, especially if you've played BB, you know the realtionships, I know them, but in the 2 stories so far there has been no need to state them.

Big Brother rip off or same dev?
Officially listed as parodies, different devs though.
They are using the unseen parts of BB, so far Alice's lost panties and Anne's casting then creating the art and story around them.
The next part is going to be BB also, but they have said they want to look at other titles too. EG we might see the story behind the couple met on the beach in DMD.

Reactions: FunFiction

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Guys, we have new characters from other games so if you want we can make parodies with them. We can also make some crossover with BB
E.G. some recreated DoD characters
DoD.png

Reactions: aeonium

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Kira and mom are sisters thats incest it hot but dam patron going to go mad on it
Really? Well, they'd have a hard time getting mad about it considering I don't have a character named Kira or mom in this story. There's a K Dark and an Ann Silver, but there's even a line where K say's "It's not like I'd bring my own sister to you to fuck on camera." So, I'd like to see patreon prove there's incest in my game.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
does this mean big brother development is stopped?
As far as I know it's at the very least on hold. Maybe if a more accepting payment provider pops up (I'm personally rooting for Soponsorion) Dark Silver will pick it back up, but for now it seems he's working on a new project.

However this is a parody project that the 3 of us are doing as a side project while we work on our bigger game. If it does well we plan on expanding to all sorts of game universes, including DmD and Dreams of Desire.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes