VN Unity Abandoned Game Legends [v2018.05] [Trinity]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
As far as I know it's at the very least on hold. Maybe if a more accepting payment provider pops up (I'm personally rooting for Soponsorion) Dark Silver will pick it back up, but for now it seems he's working on a new project.

However this is a parody project that the 3 of us are doing as a side project while we work on our bigger game. If it does well we plan on expanding to all sorts of game universes, including DmD and Dreams of Desire.
Ok. Well I guess DarkSilver wants to make some money too...
Nice sidestories, but I loved the games for the playing part. just spending some time killing. Watching these storylines is fun but is over in like 5 minutes.
However, I'm looking forward to see the next files you guys make. Keep up the good work.
It is the story that makes playing fun ;)
thx for the reply.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Being all girl-girl is pretty boring.
Next story is Max, not sure if it will entirely satisfy, but I'm writing it to be really funny, so hopefully it will offer a nice change of pace. I think after that we are probably gonna do the one we teased using D from DmD in a crossover with Max and that will definitely be good. No promises though as I haven't confirmed that with the team yet.

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
ok tried the game/VN looks like aunt Kira still calls the shot (as always), guess that means she is the
MC then?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
ok tried the game/VN looks like aunt Kira still calls the shot (as always), guess that means she is the
MC then?
Not sure what shots she called. But no, just telling stories that are hinted at but untouched in BB canon. The next story abandons her entirely. It's all Max on an adventure. Won't give too many details ofc, but none of the characters in the next story have been featured in either of our previous two with the exception of Max's small role in the Panties story.

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
Not sure what shots she called. But no, just telling stories that are hinted at but untouched in BB canon. The next story abandons her entirely. It's all Max on an adventure. Won't give too many details ofc, but none of the characters in the next story have been featured in either of our previous two with the exception of Max's small role in the Panties story.
sounds cool, looking forward in seeing Max's story then :)

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
Crossover would be really awesome (Dont forget the girls from Icstor and Iccreations). But one MC would do quite well for that. Now it looks like a picture show without reference to the player. So less a game more of a comic. And the whole then with longer chapters makes it a piece of cake

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Crossover would be really awesome (Dont forget the girls from Icstor and Iccreations). But one MC would do quite well for that. Now it looks like a picture show without reference to the player. So less a game more of a comic. And the whole then with longer chapters makes it a piece of cake
If GL does well, we'll be expanding it and making more choice based gameplay as things go on, though we'll never have just one MC. It'll be a sort of each story you take on a different role... The next one is definitely narrated by Max the whole way through. Though there's still no choices planned yet, we aren't saying no to choice entirely. These first few stories had certain limitations. As we add in crossovers and more we'll have different people in the drivers seat and more narrative freedom.

We are also working on a second project that is completely original. It is gonna be choice heavy and have lots of art, so it will take a lot of our time. GL may slow down and if it does I'll try to make the stories longer and maybe throw in some more choice, as a sort of balance. We'll see how things are going though.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Respect to you for that. I can see I'm going to have to look into the matter in more detail.
Unity makes embedding basic analytics in your game as easy as pushing 2-3 buttons in their editor one time. If you want custom events, that takes one line of code per event. Unity's engine and servers do all the heavy lifting. From their developer forums, it's one of the really popular features. I've never analyzed how many Unity games I've played do have analytics in them, but a number of them have triggered firewall alerts on my system, which I have always assumed to be attempted analytics uploads.

Nothing personal, BTW. I'm just fed up every corporate entity on the planet trying to find new ways to profile me for their Big Data engines.
Time for more research then in my ongoing quest :)

I understand and from smal
l developers like yourselves I don't have so much of an issue, but it's just to non-stop harvesting like said.
As I said, we can perfectly respect your positions. This is why we didn't want to do this "in secret." I do want to assure you (and anyone else that reads this thread) that we absolutely cannot identify any individual in the data collected, and will never attempt to. Unity has tutorials on Youtube that illustrate the kind of data that's available. But if you choose not to play the game because of it, or if you choose to prevent it from uploading the analytics, that's absolutely your right, and you won't hear put you down for it.

shmerlin33

Oct 29, 2017
BB was completed?
bb gone dark silver quit it cause patron rules incest if this game on patron wont last long
BB is not finished, just on hold. Dark Silver said that since there was so much incest content in the game it would take an enormous time to reconfigure it to go along with Patreon's crackdown, so he put it on the back burner for now. His main focus is now on his new game Glamour. This will have basic relationships on the Patreon version and can be upgraded to include more taboo content on a separate pay site. This way he can still be supported through Patreon while still giving taboo fans the ability to play the upgraded version.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
As I said, we can perfectly respect your positions. This is why we didn't want to do this "in secret." I do want to assure you (and anyone else that reads this thread) that we absolutely cannot identify any individual in the data collected, and will never attempt to.
Thing is though, before you see the data, it goes through Unity's servers. With IP numbers attached. It's not you I don't trust.

Unity has tutorials on Youtube that illustrate the kind of data that's available. But if you choose not to play the game because of it, or if you choose to prevent it from uploading the analytics, that's absolutely your right, and you won't hear put you down for it.
Well, having done some reading blocking a few addresses and probably firewalling any Unity apps will probably do the job. So I might as well have a look at your game in which case :)

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Thing is though, before you see the data, it goes through Unity's servers. With IP numbers attached.
Completely true. And Unity definitely uses the IP address to characterize users by "origin country." We do get to see aggregates broken down by region. What they do with the info past there, I obviously can't say. What I can tell you is that you are "identified" by a randomly-generated number that is different for each Unity game. (It's stored in the Windows Registry under HKCU\Software\<company name>\<game name>). The fact that it's generated separately for each game means that, in theory, your actions in one game can't be related to those in another. Unless the folks at Unity are lying to all of us and are super-devious, something which, as an outsider, I obviously can't rule out. But if you delete HKCU\Software\Trinity\GameLegends, you start over again as a new user, as far as Game Legends is concerned.

It's not you I don't trust.
For which we tip our collective hats in your general direction. LOL

Well, having done some reading blocking a few addresses and probably firewalling any Unity apps will probably do the job.
Probably true. If you want to post the relevant information for others, we promise not to be offended.

So I might as well have a look at your game in which case :)
Speaking personally, I hope that, after all that effort, you don't hate it... LOL

But, to summarize, we completely respect anyone who has privacy concerns related to Unity, our game, or analytics as a whole. We're trying to be as transparent as possible about the whole thing. We are hoping that we can use the information gathered to improve our "product," but also fully understand the distaste that many people have acquired for the whole "Big Brother" (in the "1984" sense, not the "DS's game" sense) "Big Data" issue that we face in the world today.

And thank you, @docclox, for being willing to discuss this in a non-confrontational manner, as opposed to going off on a tirade.

shmerlin33

Oct 29, 2017
I played the second episode. Definitely something I’d see fitting into the original game. I don’t know why people assumed that the shoot was going to involve m/f sex due to the fact that Max (via very vocal players) would loose their ever loving minds if anyone in his harem dared to touch another dick. In fact, Kira guaranteed him in B.B. that he had nothing to worry about, especially when he asked to come along.

The outfits were really hot (I’m a sucker for shiny clothing), the poses were way better than a lot of the scenes DS has in game... much better angles and closeups rather than obstructed views of penetration, also the story and dialog were spot on. Ann still seemed genuinely nervous prior to the shoot, but we got to see her loose control once the lust set in (also sticking to lore). Looking forward to the next one AND, if it comes to pass, the crossover episodes.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I played the second episode. Definitely something I’d see fitting into the original game. I don’t know why people assumed that the shoot was going to involve m/f sex due to the fact that Max (via very vocal players) would loose their ever loving minds if anyone in his harem dared to touch another dick. In fact, Kira guaranteed him in B.B. that he had nothing to worry about, especially when he asked to come along.

The outfits were really hot (I’m a sucker for shiny clothing), the poses were way better than a lot of the scenes DS has in game... much better angles and closeups rather than obstructed views of penetration, also the story and dialog were spot on. Ann still seemed genuinely nervous prior to the shoot, but we got to see her loose control one the list set in (also sticking to lore). Looking forward to the next one AND, if it comes to pass, the crossover episodes.
Thanks a lot. FunFiction will definitely love to hear that you liked his art, and I always love a good writing compliment.

Reactions: shmerlin33

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
As far as I know it's at the very least on hold. Maybe if a more accepting payment provider pops up (I'm personally rooting for Soponsorion) Dark Silver will pick it back up, but for now it seems he's working on a new project.

However this is a parody project that the 3 of us are doing as a side project while we work on our bigger game. If it does well we plan on expanding to all sorts of game universes, including DmD and Dreams of Desire.
Sounds great and best of luck.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes