VN Unity Abandoned Game Legends [v2018.05] [Trinity]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
just wanna say lisa looks really weird compared to BB kinda like a crackhead, also kinda annoyed with this obsession everyone has with black guys all the time. maybe it's just me.

Reactions: JoeSmoeDoe

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I enjoyed the 2nd story though I did always have the impression that a guy was involved in the casting and that's where things went a little wrong, hence Anne not being invited to the big shoot that was going on and Kira having to steal Michael (who again Anne didn't seem to mind being invovled).
So you got my hopes up (Guy), then moved them (Jimmy), then moved them back, before finally dashing them.
1 thing that annoyed me was the use of "K", at first I thought it was short for OK as it fitted, then it didn't and it wasn't clear, to me, until the penny dropped a couple of pages later that it was Kira

Noted to turn off my wifi while playing - I avoid all analytics where I can
Please consider releasing in chapters - each story is a complete entity so no backward modifications of the stories should be needed for changes in direction, path, etc. Saves your bandwidth, saves mine. Especially when zip for D/L 1 were 551953 KB and D/L 2 are 552497 KB...

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
No worries there, I never tell you their relationship in game in any story where they have sex. Giving me plausible deniability. Therefore, if you've played BB you know they're related and it's incest, but since I avoid actually calling it that in game we aren't breaking the rules.
I wouldnt even mention it here. I dont care for that story type but just beware in case pateron has someone who monitors these type of sites lookung to break balls

Reactions: kiteares

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I wouldnt even mention it here. I dont care for that story type but just beware in case pateron has someone who monitors these type of sites lookung to break balls
It's the internet in 2018, no need for pateron to have someone monitoring, there are those that think it's just fun to mess it up for everyone else and those that take offense on someone else's behalf when you say blue is blue and look for a way to hurt you.
Sad sad world when even the plebeian's can't live and let live even in the face of 'the man'.

Reactions: Centurion and Zeeke

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
@FunFiction 1st of all i like to tank you for the Linux build, i'm pleased and Linux community should be also. But can you build for 64bit, Linux is dropping 32bit support.
Tank you.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
@FunFiction 1st of all i like to tank you for the Linux build, i'm pleased and Linux community should be also. But can you build for 64bit, Linux is dropping 32bit support.
Tank you.
32-bit apps will still run on 64-bit Linux if you install the compatibility libraries, right? This was kind of a trial balloon - we were unsure how many Linux users we were going to encounter.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
And I'm out.
Sorry that's a deal-breaker for you. I should point out that quite a number of Unity-based games have the Analytics enabled and don't mention it. We decided to be up front about it.

Reactions: kiteares

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Noted to turn off my wifi while playing - I avoid all analytics where I can
...which means you should avoid most Unity games, in that case. Note - we really aren't trying to spy on people, but understanding how the game is being used is really the best way to figure out how to improve it. But if anyone chooses to block the analytics, either by turning off their WiFi or by firewalling the app, we completely understand.

Please consider releasing in chapters - each story is a complete entity so no backward modifications of the stories should be needed for changes in direction, path, etc. Saves your bandwidth, saves mine. Especially when zip for D/L 1 were 551953 KB and D/L 2 are 552497 KB...
Interesting idea. A little tougher with a Unity game than with a Ren'py one, because of the way Unity stores assets, but we might look at it. Note that the size of the first version was larger than necessary, as the images for the second story inadvertently got bundled into the first version, even though the second story wasn't yet complete.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes