Tool Others Game Manager 2.17.12.7

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

tid

Aug 16, 2017
I'm not satisfied with the current results so I haven't released anything this weekend.

ExParrot

Feb 28, 2018
Cant seem to sync the database anymore. Nothing is happening after I click on the refresh button.
Downloaded a New version. Same same.
Cant connect either. Nothing is happening after I click on the ok button.

n0-floW

Dec 3, 2017
I'm using web browser that doesn't appear in Game List settings. Can you add option to select custom web browser in "Launch games with" and "Open links with" settings?

Last edited:
Reactions: abada25

tid

Aug 16, 2017
Cant seem to sync the database anymore. Nothing is happening after I click on the refresh button.
Downloaded a New version. Same same.
Cant connect either. Nothing is happening after I click on the ok button.
Which version are you using?

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
Im back, my motherboard died on me and finally got a new one in the mail today.
Will try all the new stuff now, hopefully things goes smoothly.

Gawd....just imagine how many updates of games i have missed so far. REEEE

EDIT: it at 549 updates..... and game-list used a while to open them all so i clicked again only for it to open twice. KEK, that locked up chrome for 15min almost. good times.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: asdfg_dk

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
Sure you are aware of the thumbnail loading issue with the latest alpha but ill report it anyway, new or old thumbnails does not load in at all (left as the grey questionmark) unless you open the images in the media viewer. Or seemingly let it load in the carusel.

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
Did update the steam intergration github issue as i was overthinking it quite a bit.
think having a dedicated folder for steam or other shortcuts where the shortcuts is named after its F95 thread ID to match whatever game-list has. having game-list scan and be aware of this folder should seamlessly give list it as an launchable option.

The only big issue with the Steam integreation would be tracking the version released on steam VS the one on F95 really.
But just having this shortcut folder would enable the system to rely less on the metadata server to parse the info about Steam.

Already have 50 adult games on steam and like 30 on my wishlist so the collection grows for sure, better handshaking between the two is something that would add value. would allow the client to ask people to buy the game aswell as im sure many would if they wernt aware in the past.

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
alpha was released as a stable version today.
Program crashes as soon as i try to upload any image.

Code:
Error at line 5 of Clic sur BTN_Add process.
LooperAddLine function called.
Error caused by 2 parameter.
The  element has not been created.

----- Technical information -----

Project : Game List

WL call:
Process of 'Clic sur BTN_Add' (FI_FIche_Jeu.FI_FIche_Jeu.BTN_Add), line 5
'LooperAddLine' function, syntax 0

What happened?
Error caused by 2 parameter.
The  element has not been created.

Error code: 3301
Level: fatal error

Dump of the error of 'wd240vm64.dll' module (24.0.600.2).
Identifier of detailed information (.err): 3301
Debugging information:
Fonction (1,265)
Additional information:
EIT_PILEWL :
Clic sur BTN_Add (FI_FIche_Jeu.FI_FIche_Jeu.BTN_Add), line 5
EIT_DATEHEURE : 04/11/2020 21:22:17
EIT_TYPE_WDFILE : <8>
EIT_IDCODE : <18>

Help
Why don't you give us option to remove image downloading alltogether? Including question marks.

dropscone82

Mar 11, 2019
I have updated game-list today but now it freezes up when the update popup is finished downloading all the updates. I can't select any of the games, can't close the window either. Sometimes scrolling does work. Windows taskmanager shows that gamelist.exe uses more than 10% (hexacore 4.3GHz) and very high power usage.
Rebooting PC doesn't work, downloading the zip from game-list.org and updating again also doesn't work. Any ideas?

Reactions: cykablat69

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
Must note that downloading and generating the thumbnails for new titles does make the client stop responding for a little bit on my side aswell when its processed. but only for seconds for me. Thats on the updates window that is.

Last edited:

cykablat69

May 19, 2020
I have updated game-list today but now it freezes up when the update popup is finished downloading all the updates. I can't select any of the games, can't close the window either. Sometimes scrolling does work. Windows taskmanager shows that gamelist.exe uses more than 10% (hexacore 4.3GHz) and very high power usage.
Rebooting PC doesn't work, downloading the zip from game-list.org and updating again also doesn't work. Any ideas?
I was able to get past this by clicking the Close button on the Updates window and leaving my cursor over the button until the window closed. After that, it seems to work fine.

I had a lot of game updates after updating the program, and that is when it lagged out. I've relaunched the program since then and the Updates window came up again but with only a few game updates and no lag/freezing up. It might get worse with more game updates.

dropscone82

Mar 11, 2019
I was able to get past this by clicking the Close button on the Updates window and leaving my cursor over the button until the window closed. After that, it seems to work fine.

I had a lot of game updates after updating the program, and that is when it lagged out. I've relaunched the program since then and the Updates window came up again but with only a few game updates and no lag/freezing up. It might get worse with more game updates.
Using this method I was able to continue using the program as well. Thanks for the help.

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
Deleting images is also either resetting the set thumbnail or set a new thumbnail in the last test release

EDIT: also opened these. wew

Last edited:

tid

Aug 16, 2017
If there is a uge list of updates without screens, GL will freeze time for him to download them. I've made things a little smoother, nut it's not perfect. I'll continue to work on this in the next update.
For the other bugs, I already started to work on them.

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
If there is a uge list of updates without screens, GL will freeze time for him to download them. I've made things a little smoother, nut it's not perfect. I'll continue to work on this in the next update.
For the other bugs, I already started to work on them.
Sounds good! Yeah i have gotten 2-3 people on the Discord mentioning that on the update window. Personally have not have had that issue at all.
Have only seen some screenshot lists not loading on the first load but loads on the second. But it only happened like twice across 50 or so titles i opened that night.

Also people do ask about you on the Discord.
Hmmm, maybe its time to make a dedicated server.... dont think it will see much use though sadly. Would be more useful for you though.

EDIT: did just do a copy of the Hydrus server as a dedicated Game-List server. hmm, question is to use it or not.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes